Author Topic: Is there justice in this forum?  (Read 8700 times)

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is there justice in this forum?
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2023, 11:41:28 AM »
Stunting history is littered with stunts that were perfectly possible, but somebody modded them first. They were still modded.

Gaming history is littered with cheaters that were later outperformed by people that were legit. They still cheated.

Nothing will convince you.
for me it is not so important anyway, I showed everything that can be done in the game, and I am happy with the result. I have other ideas, but absolutely no desire to do anything
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 11:50:20 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2023, 12:05:31 PM »
You're allowed to do anything. Always have been.

What you'll get blasted for is trying to hide your TAS, your handling mods, your SACC binds, etc. And trying to pass these off as 'unmodded'. This is what Tack did, boxxx did, Tacojoe, Shadowsniper, and so on. Now Allbeast.

Discovered some new 'thing' that helps you land stuff? Should probably post it publicly and see what people think, especially when it's a major change. There's any number of methods you could use to manipulate the game into making stunts easier to land. Some will be considered legit. Some won't. If you're going to throw caution to the wind and start pumping out tons of reps and videos with this 'thing' whilst stating "I used a method" and trying to pass it as unmodded - sorry you're kind of a moron. That onus is on you for not understanding stunting, not caring, and not being upfront.

In what universe did he mod his stunts rofl
Bro litteraly found a way to bend time it self on a computer. Thats not modding

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2023, 12:56:15 PM »
Well said angle.fire

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2023, 01:05:27 PM »
Timur I'll go over this carefully so tell me where I am wrong with this. I'll speak of what I've seen. I won't send a single more post of this. Not sure if you'd care though but anyway.

Before the release of Limitless and confession about savestates, people admired your work for your stunts and what you did for community. Known for landing bangers when you can. Of course some careful people noticed how smooth were your executions and thought they could be scripted but it is obviously not true since it's the thing happening in the actual game and they are possible. I had all reasons for why people would be your fan. You are unique. Your dedication to these stunts in Limitless were unparalled.

You produced something like this at the game's 20th year. I wasn't around when UnorthodoX was released but I can see how people were shook when it's released because I had the same reaction watching Limitless. I am sure most people were, judging by the comments to that. But also people wanted to believe all of this was done in one go. Like skating. You either fail terribly or nail it. Foundation of what sparked the idea to try the very things we're doing today. Dedication and success.

So it's clear nobody knew the method. All of a sudden we received Limitless with this text:

"Hello everyone. I want to present you my last solo. Why the last? because I have nothing more to prove. I tried to make the most complex and spectacular stunts."

No context, no mentioning of any method used. Just a normal video release. Stunts are looking clear. And we're shook.

Quote from: Simon on February 09, 2022, 03:44:31 AM
Really good video! Some really cool grind combos in there, the triple one on the ship probably being my favorite. Interested to try that finisher for myself as well.

And as I always tell you, I would have enjoyed this video a lot more if you didn't hype it so much. There are lots of really solid stunts in here that are just brought down because you've set the expectations too high. That doesn't mean it's a bad video, it just means I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have.

thank you, i prefer hype to see real reaction

Ugh anyways. So you revealed your method. You were hiding it for no actual reason at all. But wanted to see the what people thought about you for your dishonesty with them not knowing the truth. The method itself is cheating. I cannot stop time when I'm grinding while skating,I cannot save my previous self for speed or angle. Basically I cannot cheat it.

Still, it is a step towards pushing gtastunting to forward. There's no denying that. I really wonder what more would be done with this in following years. And I will be fascinated. Because now I know what is behind it and it is still dedication and effort. And I think this is the general opinion of people. I'd still love if you stunted more with this.

All of this, for nothing. Nothing productive. But to test people when there's no reason for it. All of this could've been avoided.

So I will re iterate myself from my previous post.

It's not dead. You are. You just like to fight each other and looking forward to an opportunity to do it.  This is a golden one for you since there's no end here.
thanks, i know it is a cheat, but in my defense, like i said, i was trying to do something really complicated, even if Haywire didnt try to figure out how i do it, i would still say, because i did it on purpose overly complicated stunts, I know for sure that no one will repeat them, but what made me laugh the most was how some people said that the stunts were not very good, and that they could repeat them
so heres the bottom line why i would still tell the truth because i wanted people to bring something new to stunting since he was practically dead, if it was 2007-2008 i would never tell the truth

like I said before, I tried to do something like this for a very long time, but I didnt have enough experience, but after I saw the new live reaction fashion from Haywire, I really wanted to do something incredible and see peoples faces
thats why I did not immediately say how I did it, since the reaction would be different

again, as bad as it might seem, I could have done more "real" stunts and never said anything, but I wanted to both surprise people and bring something new to the stunting

it is like going to a magic show, you know youre being lied to, but youre still happy with it

if Haywire hadnt started doing live reactions I guess I wouldnt have been trying so hard to find a way to make savestates so you can thank him a little for that too
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 01:18:38 PM by AllBeast »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2023, 01:43:44 PM »
There has never been justice on this forum but you've screwed up everything you've ever done here.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2023, 01:49:49 PM »
There has never been justice on this forum but you've screwed up everything you've ever done here.
if there was never justice, how i can screw up something?

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2023, 01:55:56 PM »
You have tarnished your reputation with these tricks. In VC stunting there was some order unlike SA where every nub became an idol overnight.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2023, 02:00:34 PM »
You have tarnished your reputation with these tricks. In VC stunting there was some order unlike SA where every nub became an idol overnight.
I dont think I ever had a good reputation, so for the most part I dont give a fuck, I caught my moment of fame and it was enough for me

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2023, 02:06:45 PM »
I dont think I ever had a good reputation, so for the most part I dont give a fuck, I caught my moment of fame and it was enough for me
  I don't give a fuck too and I just random post, but your justifying and whining is boring.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2023, 02:16:03 PM »
  I don't give a fuck too and I just random post, but your justifying and whining is boring.
and after that people say that I'm rude
fuck you sucker, get it out of your signature, your fucking solo, it was so shit that I turned off the video in the first minute

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2023, 02:18:26 PM »
fuck you sucker, get it out of your signature, your fucking solo, it was so shit that I turned off the video in the first minute
   hahahhahahahahaahha you are defeated little boy. Be a man and say I modded. I wanted to be new Barney in an illegal way.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 02:23:27 PM by Arnax »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2023, 02:25:42 PM »
   hahahhahahahahaahha you are defeated little boy. Be a man and say I modded. I wanted to be new Barney in an illegal way.
lol, i didnt mod, even Barney used my method in his new solo, i even proved that several times, he just hiding
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 02:29:50 PM by AllBeast »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2023, 02:27:05 PM »
lol, i didnt mod, even Barney used my method in his new solo, i even proved that several times, he just hiding
  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bye little boy.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2023, 02:30:09 PM »
you never understood a simple thing, I could easily be a best stunter, I just had to do more real stunts, and not shout that I'm the best, could I do it? of course, but that's not my style, I'm just having fun and don't take stunting as seriously as everyone else
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 02:34:52 PM by AllBeast »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2023, 02:30:59 PM »
you never understood a simple thing, I could easily be a better stunter, I just had to do more real stunts, and not shout that I'm the best, could I do it? of course, but that's not my style, I'm just having fun and don't take stunts as seriously as everyone else
How old are you?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal