Author Topic: Wilderness  (Read 7112 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: Wilderness
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2022, 12:37:44 AM »
Hey man. We never talked much before, but I always admired you.

Hope you get better soon.

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2022, 06:49:01 AM »
We don't know each other, I've seen about you, you were, are, and will be a great stunter, prioritize your recovery, mental health is very important.
Hope you float again!

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2022, 06:03:06 AM »
Always good to hear from people that were gone for years. Good luck for coping with all those problems.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2022, 07:58:54 AM »
Thanks again for the comments. I'll stop checking GTAStunting for a while now, but I feel better having visited again. Good luck to everyone with everything you're doing! Hopefully I'll be back around summertime, see you down the line :euro:.

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2022, 11:51:21 AM »
Cya :lol:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2022, 03:45:09 PM »
hey mate, I was wondering what happened to you. glad you showed up, I would like to chat sometime (for example on discord).

I wish you nothing but the best.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2022, 08:50:37 AM »
Good to hear from you again, I remember there were lot of speculation about your disappearance. Also respect for admitting all these stuff, better late than never. But you really shouldn't feel this bad about this, it's just a game after all and I know (and just read) how much it has meant to you, but it's just a hobby at the end of the day. What we think about you and you modding should not be important to you, there are much more significant things in life to concentrate on. I personally never had such mental problems, but if I had ever had, I would not have hesitated for a minute to stop doing this. So being healthy should be your top priority and coming back to stunting and to the forum is of less importance. As others already said, just take your time, this forum and we will be here whenever you are ready, we don't seem to leave anytime soon  :lol:

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2022, 12:05:34 AM »
Hi there! I've always been a fan of your stunts and I can't wait to see more and more from you :jajaja: However, health is priority, so take your time and when you are ready come backkkkkk!!!  Wish you the best :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal