Author Topic: The AllBeast Method.  (Read 16608 times)

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The AllBeast Method.
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2022, 07:03:13 AM »
Aren't you that gigantic homophobe who thinks people who let their kids be whoever they want is failing as a parent?  :ninja:

There's a major mistake in your post, kids dont "become" whatever they want to be, they rather follow and copy whatever their parents are doing. There are many cases where "gay"-kids are becoming normal again only after being taken away from their adoptive parents (i cba to source you rn, google it, but I think the picture pretty much proves this shit). So yes I stand by my point, the children become whatever the parent want them to be, and it is a parent's duty to push them in the right direction.

Sorry for the late reply and bump, I just took the time to find the perfect image for the thing you are defending (representing?)  ;)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2022, 08:31:32 AM »
There's a major mistake in your post, kids dont "become" whatever they want to be, they rather follow and copy whatever their parents are doing.
Never knew that Adolf Hitler's mum and dad had a hobby of killing jews and invading Poland - learn something new every day.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2022, 11:05:45 AM »
The Big V I hope you don't reproduce according to your believes then. Nice photoshop montage up there, loved the disgusted kid looking at the geezers knob, not faked at all.

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2022, 12:55:11 PM »
CRINGE

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2022, 01:24:59 PM »
kekw

true

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2022, 08:41:11 PM »
There's a major mistake in your post, kids dont "become" whatever they want to be, they rather follow and copy whatever their parents are doing.
Never knew that Adolf Hitler's mum and dad had a hobby of killing jews and invading Poland - learn something new every day.

Its funny because you still believe in the holocaust and that 6 mln jews were killed (physically and mathematically impossible for 3 years. There's a chance for you to "learn something new" today as well and that is 2nd grade maths :P )

The Big V I hope you don't reproduce according to your believes then. Nice photoshop montage up there, loved the disgusted kid looking at the geezers knob, not faked at all.

Sorry to disappoint you, I already did reproduce - twice. Now go, the parade is waiting for you  :euro:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 08:48:16 PM by The Big V »

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2022, 12:48:20 AM »
lmao just ban

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2022, 01:17:55 AM »
lmao just ban
yes, and let's start with banning you

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2022, 01:28:38 AM »
kekw

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2022, 04:52:16 AM »

Its funny because you still believe in the holocaust and that 6 mln jews were killed (physically and mathematically impossible for 3 years. There's a chance for you to "learn something new" today as well and that is 2nd grade maths :P )
I was going to go in here to laugh but this is just sad. Feel sorry for your kids. You probably just think we're all dumb but if all you see if dumb people chances are you're the dumb one yourself.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 04:54:24 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2022, 07:26:41 AM »

Nice homophobia and holocaust denial. Hope you get banned asap.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2022, 07:29:03 AM »

I was going to go in here to laugh but this is just sad. Feel sorry for your kids. You probably just think we're all dumb but if all you see if dumb people chances are you're the dumb one yourself.
Better feel sorry, than being raised amongst gay pedos.
One day if you have an offspring you will think of the good ol' TBV and how damn right he was. Your mind will change in a flash and you wouldnt want none of this plague to be even remotely close to your kids once you get to hold  'em. Cheers and I wish you all the best

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2022, 09:40:30 AM »
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Netherlands ->11
Bulgaria -> 54

enjoy your intelligence.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2022, 11:13:49 AM »

Netherlands ->11
Bulgaria -> 54

enjoy your intelligence.

according to this list, one can judge the mind of the population, and not a single person
for that matter, Azerbaijan is generally in 84th place, but as you can see, I invented this method, and not other people from more "smart" countries

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2022, 02:16:56 PM »

Netherlands ->11
Bulgaria -> 54

enjoy your intelligence.

according to this list, one can judge the mind of the population, and not a single person
for that matter, Azerbaijan is generally in 84th place, but as you can see, I invented this method, and not other people from more "smart" countries

Netherlands ->11
Bulgaria -> 54

enjoy your intelligence.

of course not, but the data confirmed it. Uhm nobody cared probably to invent it.

Also IQ surely defines not only able to solve a problem but shows way more the ability to reasoning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal