Author Topic: The AllBeast Method.  (Read 16596 times)

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
Re: The AllBeast Method.
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2022, 04:28:13 PM »
So Limtless was modded? 🤣
nope

but Barney and Eddman will not land most of this stunts
If they can't land them, then they're modded.  ;D

Technically, no. He didn't modify the game directly.
And everything he did is possible in the vanilla game. But you wont be able to do it in a lifetime
I don't give a damn nab. Allbeast says none can land them, only him, because he is Superman.
lol, if someone can't make my stunts doesn't make them modded, it is make them extremly hard

i'm not superman, you can call me from now BeatsAll
and it was funny when you was screaming that Barney and Eddman will land any stunt if they will want, because you didn't know real difficulty of stunts
i was laugh whole day after your words, it is so funny when people act like they know something, but in reallity don't know a shit
I've been trolling from the beginning, but you don't understand anything. The development of the situation since you released a solo, only confirmed my suspicion of illegal stunting, which is a product of the infantile inferiority complex.
no one has the right to judge number 1
the whole video was experiment and troll to see what people will say
so who was the first to start trolling and so it's clear
don't even try to justify yourself by trolling, you're just a fan of Barney and Eddman, and tried to suck them off in front of everyone
hahahahhaha nice try you little rat. You will be remembered as kiddo modder. Hahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 04:32:34 PM by Arnax »

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2022, 04:34:26 PM »
nope

And everything he did is possible in the vanilla game. But you wont be able to do it in a lifetime
I don't give a damn nab. Allbeast says none can land them, only him, because he is Superman.
lol, if someone can't make my stunts doesn't make them modded, it is make them extremly hard

and it was funny when you was screaming that Barney and Eddman will land any stunt if they will want, because you didn't know real difficulty of stunts
i was laugh whole day after your words, it is so funny when people act like they know something, but in reallity don't know a shit
I've been trolling from the beginning, but you don't understand anything. The development of the situation since you released a solo, only confirmed my suspicion of illegal stunting, which is a product of the infantile inferiority complex.
don't even try to justify yourself by trolling, you're just a fan of Barney and Eddman, and tried to suck them off in front of everyone
hahahahhaha nice try you little rat. You will be remembered as kiddo modder. Hahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Can you tell me which mod I used then? because if you do not know what modding is, then I will explain to you in a nutshell, this is when you modify something in the game to achieve a better result, which I did not do

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2022, 04:35:45 PM »
nope

Can you tell me which mod I used then? because if you do not know what modding is, then I will explain to you in a nutshell, this is when you modify something in the game to achieve a better result, which I did not do
Why is this video deleted?

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2022, 04:47:42 PM »
nope

Which one of? if you are talking about my instructions? it has not been deleted, only the link has been deleted, I thought everyone who wanted to saw it already

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2022, 04:53:34 PM »
nope

Which one of? if you are talking about my instructions? it has not been deleted, only the link has been deleted, I thought everyone who wanted to saw it already
We need your "instructions" because we don't know how to stunt.

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2022, 04:59:18 PM »
nope

We need your "instructions" because we don't know how to stunt.
yep, i even maked repack called stunt like pro, but removed it,  because i think everyone must have challenge to make it himself

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2022, 01:43:10 AM »
First of all this topic is amazing.

Second of all how in the name of fuck is it still open is beyond me.

I just found out about it and you have the likes of DC, kingjad even Nitz and Aries drop in. Great stuff. I didnt even see allbeasts solo nor the explanation video Jason has posted. To see the community react and discuss the very nature of stunting in 2022 with some actual OGs shimming in is fantastic.

All that being said and with limited knowlwdge of what the fuck the method is i cant help but to smell extreme toxicity in this thread esp coming from the man himself. It is my understanding that the method was not disclosed beforehand  and allbeasts just tried to trick everyone into thinking it was done traditionally? And this whole discussion started because Jason figured things out? Thats just super lame. And all the comments he made about trolling and joking around and what not are too. This forum is over a decade old. Ive been part of it since 2007 and i think allbeasts about the same. 15 fucking years being part of this community. We're past being adults here. We are getting old. And we engage in trolling? Fuck me.

The only reason this thread has not been stopped is because it brought some color back to this forum. But it also showed the true colors some of people here represent. Grow up.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 01:50:37 AM by jakuba »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2022, 02:12:08 AM »
First of all this topic is amazing.

Second of all how in the name of fuck is it still open is beyond me.

I just found out about it and you have the likes of DC, kingjad even Nitz and Aries drop in. Great stuff. I didnt even see allbeasts solo nor the explanation video Jason has posted. To see the community react and discuss the very nature of stunting in 2022 with some actual OGs shimming in is fantastic.

All that being said and with limited knowlwdge of what the fuck the method is i cant help but to smell extreme toxicity in this thread esp coming from the man himself. It is my understanding that the method was not disclosed beforehand  and allbeasts just tried to trick everyone into thinking it was done traditionally? And this whole discussion started because Jason figured things out? Thats just super lame. And all the comments he made about trolling and joking around and what not are too. This forum is over a decade old. Ive been part of it since 2007 and i think allbeasts about the same. 15 fucking years being part of this community. We're past being adults here. We are getting old. And we engage in trolling? Fuck me.

The only reason this thread has not been stopped is because it brought some color back to this forum. But it also showed the true colors some of people here represent. Grow up.
Allow me to correct you on a couple of things, as far as I understand it:

"It is my understanding that the method was not disclosed beforehand, and allbeasts just tried to trick everyone into thinking it was done traditionally? And this whole discussion started because Jason figured things out?" - Yes, technically you are correct. While Beast has hinted before that he had a method that was secret to get his stunts, he never did reveal it until very recently, when after so much suspicion from Haywire (as well as others) Beast sent Haywire what his method actually was. I'd highly recommend watching Haywire's video on it if you get the chance to. People had actually guessed he was using this sort of method (Aries and gryzlek for instance) but he denied it at the time, I don't know why exactly.

I'll reiterate once more - what AllBeast has done is not easy, but it is clearly deceptive in how most people view stunting. I feel like there is a place for his method though, just not under unmodded videos. Because I simply cannot accept his stuff as legitimate stunting.

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2022, 02:18:27 AM »
I think Jason deleted the video. Atleast I cant find it. If you do have a link to it PM it to me if you will.

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2022, 03:12:58 AM »
allbeasts just tried to trick everyone into thinking it was done traditionally?

I think Jason deleted the video. Atleast I cant find it. If you do have a link to it PM it to me if you will.
i didn't want to trick everyone, otherwise i would make near to possible stunts, but i maked near to impossible stunts to make people go crazy

he didn't, link in your pm
and i just have fun here, from time to time, even if topic looks angry for you, it is not, atleast i just like to troll people, in virtual and real life and having fun from this
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 03:23:55 AM by AllBeast »

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2022, 04:01:15 AM »
Just because you're having fun doesnt mean others are as Well.

I watched the video and honestly its not as bad I thought it would be. Definitely something that needs to be disclosed and i can see why people are mad about this method. It looks as though it sucks out any joy one can get from stunting. Like some folks here would like to try it out - me personally no thank you. I do have one question tho. Some of these stunts just dont abide by classical in game handling. Like the speeds of grinding and what not. Are those aspects affected by the constant restarting of the system?

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2022, 04:07:01 AM »
Just because you're having fun doesnt mean others are as Well.

I watched the video and honestly its not as bad I thought it would be. Definitely something that needs to be disclosed and i can see why people are mad about this method. It looks as though it sucks out any joy one can get from stunting. Like some folks here would like to try it out - me personally no thank you. I do have one question tho. Some of these stunts just dont abide by classical in game handling. Like the speeds of grinding and what not. Are those aspects affected by the constant restarting of the system?
sorry, i didn't understand question, you can watch my review on my solo, or just give link with time on stunt which look too much strange, i will try to explain

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2022, 04:27:43 AM »
Sure. So for example the opener. When you transition from grinding to riding On the ledge and loose no speed. How does that work? In fact a lot of time you are maintaing a very high speed while grinding when i would expect you to slow down. Also whats up with the grind near the airport at the carshop. Why is there slow-Mo in the middle. And did you have a save stop just miliseconds before the end? Cause theres no way you wouldnt bail at that angle of approach.

Its all super interesting and i would very much like to see some more behind the scenes footage. This method most obviously benefits stunts that relay on a Quick reaction to unforseen circumstances. Thats how you can pull of those precission landings post grinds. But how did it afect the finisher and straight up big air stuff. I just cant fathom the benefit. Can you walk me through it? When you have to RAD for a mile do you make savestops in the middle? Or just before going On a packer. And then presumably before you hit the edge? Would you make savestops while midair? And how would that help? Super interesting stuff. Had you been more open about it before droping the video or at least 2 videos i guess im sure people would be warmer about the whole thing. But instead it turned ugly real quick. Imagine if danny kept his tool to himself. The questions he would get lol Then he shared a replay with someone and they're like 'mate how are you fucking flying and spawing vehicles and shit?'  This is kinda how this is. Im not sure how keen on spilling the beans you were until Jason called you out.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 04:38:13 AM by jakuba »

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2022, 04:40:59 AM »
Sure. So for example the opener. When you transition from grinding to riding On the ledge and loose no speed. How does that work? In fact a lot of time you are maintaing a very high speed while grinding when i would expect you to slow down. Also whats up with the grind near the airport at the carshop. Why is there slow-Mo in the middle. And did you have a save stop just miliseconds before the end? Cause theres no way you wouldnt bail at that angle of approach.

Its all super interesting and i would very much like to see some more behind the scenes footage. This method most obviously benefits stunts that relay on a Quick reaction to unforseen circumstances. Thats how you can pull of those precission landings post grinds. But how did it afect the finisher and straight up big air stuff. I just cant fathom the benefit. Can you walk me through it? When you have to RAD for a mile do you make savestops in the middle? Or just before going On a packer. And then preumably before you hit the edge? Would you make savestops while midair? And how would that help? Super interesting stuff. Had you been more open about it before droping the video or at least 2 videos i guess im sure people would be warmer about the whole thing. But instead it turned ugly real quick. Imagine if danny kept his tool to himself. Th questions he would get lol Then he shared a replay with someone and they're like 'mate how are you fucking flying and spawing vehicles and shit?'  This is kinda how this is. Im not sure how keen on spilling the beans you were until Jason called you out.
emm, bump to grind to ledge grind to bump to billboard, it was lucky attempt, i wanted make in another way, but it was impossible in another way, so when i maked it, i just start to use this attempt until maked it, about losing speed, or what you saying, it just pefrect timing, but not because me, but because of luck

about grind at sunshine auto, after 1300 attemps and three different version, i said fuck it, and used cheatcode for slowdown and then speed up

about finisher, i haved only saving before p2b, so RAD was one segment, but it was one try of thouthands, which i then recorded and seen which one is better, and from which try to bump, so good thing for me big air, that you need make perfect run up only one or several times, but not every time, on previous solo i haved perfect run up on finisher, which i did once, and never can repeat again

about savings in mid air, i used this only at precisions landings and on ship grind where was rotation

and i wasn't hiding that i'm not usig anything, i was screaming, atleast in discord, that i use my method, and haved fun from trolling people, but like i said, if i wanted make something secretly, i would make it in another way, never scream, never land anything too much unbelivable hard, and just be number 1 for real
but my point was to land something hardcore, too much hardcore for human life, and make all stunts look cool as possible, like i said before it is piece of art, atleast for me
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 05:23:21 AM by AllBeast »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2022, 05:16:36 AM »
Aren't you that gigantic homophobe who thinks people who let their kids be whoever they want is failing as a parent?  :ninja:

There's a major mistake in your post, kids dont "become" whatever they want to be, they rather follow and copy whatever their parents are doing. There are many cases where "gay"-kids are becoming normal again only after being taken away from their adoptive parents (i cba to source you rn, google it, but I think the picture pretty much proves this shit). So yes I stand by my point, the children become whatever the parent want them to be, and it is a parent's duty to push them in the right direction.

Sorry for the late reply and bump, I just took the time to find the perfect image for the thing you are defending (representing?)  ;)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 05:19:48 AM by The Big V »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal