Author Topic: The AllBeast Method.  (Read 16848 times)

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Re: The AllBeast Method.
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2022, 04:14:17 PM »
This method is just so deceitful in my opinion. It's almost like making a scene from a movie in small increments and when you don't like a take from the scene you can just reset to that part but not from the beginning of the scene. Quite honestly I can see how by presenting a "polished" stunt this way which would show that the stunt is technically possible it just cheapens the stunt to such a degree that having the audience knowing how it was done makes a potentially great stunt into a mediocre one.  You basically found a zero day vulnerability for stunting and decided to use it on the public.

If you wanna know my thoughts on it, just stop it lol it's lame. You obviously know what it takes to do a stunt properly.

On a technical note, this could make linking replays together quite long (but that's just my mind wondering).

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2022, 05:52:14 PM »
Comparisons of this to Dannye's USCM are absolutely insane. Saving & loading warps of a stunt (i.e. velocity, loading a stunt already in progress) and skipping the runup has always been unacceptable, and rightfully so.. you should start at 0. This just takes it to a step further away from genuineness and being authentic.

Excusing the usage of a save state because "the stunt is too hard" is wild to see, considering a) people can simply get lucky and not need to spend hundreds of hours on a spot, b) many people spent a lot of their time & effort trying the very stunts in "Limitless" in a legit manner, and c) at the end of the day, these are possible stunts. I'd rather see these stunts go unlanded and tried for years instead of someone blatantly modding or using a save state to skip the gravity & difficulty of the stunt. THESE ARE POSSIBLE STUNTS. Using save states lowers the difficulty dramatically & renders the landed stunt insignificant, no longer making it appealing nor impressive.

Lastly, if stunts are lamed using save-states, *most* people aren't going to go out of their way to reland it in a legit manner. I get that Biel still relands modded Dan stuff after a decade, but I doubt anyone will try stuff like the LC tankbump for hundreds of hours if it was already lamed, for instance.. what's the point?

e/ it's no different than modding a possible stunt and telling people to just spend hundreds of hours on the spot to land it in a legit way lol, what's the point
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 06:39:33 PM by Nerve »

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2022, 12:11:09 AM »
Imo as long as u mention u used it, its fine.
It would be insane to see a collab with people using this method and landing RI-DI-CULOUS stunts

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2022, 09:51:20 AM »
Very interesting method and topic. I have read thru all pages and I believe everyone is partially right. It's another step in the evolution of stunting, like in sport they always find out something that makes the athletes more effective, a new shoe, a new swimming dress and so on, it's about getting closer and closer to reach what is potentially possible. I respect Beast for putting in the hours to land absurdly hard stunts. Let's say a hard stunt takes 1000 hours to land, now he landed a VERY hard stunt that would normally take 10000 hours, but with this method he managed to land it in 1000 hours. The outcome: he landed a better stunt but with the same effort and time wasted (sorry for using this word but I feel it at this point in my life). So from this side, I cannot blame Beast for pushing the boundaries in a new, different way.

But as a man of traditions, I also think it's a grey area and I feel discomfort about these stuff. Completely opposite of what I elaborated earlier, I want to see stunts that are being done the 'classic' way. Using the same example: if you are willing to put those 10000 hours into that very hard stunt, you can reap the rewards, but don't find a shortcut and make that 10000 hours only 1000 and then feel the same satisfaction after landing it. USCM and other mods can be called similar in certain aspects, but not this one. Traditionally, a stunt should be done in one motion including all the reactions you take while doing the stunt. Cutting it to smaller parts just feels different to me.

I could go on debating about this and saying pros and cons but it doesn't lead anywhere. To sum it up, I still appreciate the effort you have put into this Beast, I'm happy that I could see some of the best grindcombos ever, I'm happy that these stunts are at least possible, but I cannot respect or love these stunts as much as the 'normal' ones.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 09:53:17 AM by Diaz »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2022, 11:14:05 AM »
It's another step in the evolution of stunting, like in sport they always find out something that makes the athletes more effective, a new shoe, a new swimming dress and so on, it's about getting closer and closer to reach what is potentially possible.
Within this analogy I feel like this tool has entered the 'we've given everyone undetectable steroids' realm. Just a matter of time before people execute better grind combo's than we've seen in Limitless. Tool has been public knowledge for 2 days or so now and I've already seen better reps than some of the easier stunts in that video. The hard stuff in that video is still hard with the tool so it's a bit early for those to be beaten.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2022, 09:16:01 PM »
Game Over guys
start New Game

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2022, 11:24:28 AM »
So Limtless was modded? 🤣

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2022, 01:24:11 PM »
nope

but Barney and Eddman will not land most of this stunts

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2022, 11:41:14 PM »
Technically, no. He didn't modify the game directly.
And everything he did is possible in the vanilla game. But you wont be able to do it in a lifetime

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2022, 07:03:14 AM »
nope

If they can't land them, then they're modded.  ;D

And everything he did is possible in the vanilla game. But you wont be able to do it in a lifetime
I don't give a damn nab. Allbeast says none can land them, only him, because he is Superman.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2022, 07:17:58 AM »
I still find this obsession with being "better" than inactive vets strange

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2022, 07:49:11 AM »
I still find this obsession with being "better" than inactive vets strange
So childish behavior, obvious inferiority complex, especially in relation to Barney.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2022, 10:27:57 AM »
nope

I don't give a damn nab. Allbeast says none can land them, only him, because he is Superman.
lol, if someone can't make my stunts doesn't make them modded, it is make them extremly hard

i'm not superman, you can call me from now BeatsAll
and it was funny when you was screaming that Barney and Eddman will land any stunt if they will want, because you didn't know real difficulty of stunts
i was laugh whole day after your words, it is so funny when people act like they know something, but in reallity don't know a shit
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 10:55:14 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2022, 03:51:28 PM »
nope

lol, if someone can't make my stunts doesn't make them modded, it is make them extremly hard

and it was funny when you was screaming that Barney and Eddman will land any stunt if they will want, because you didn't know real difficulty of stunts
i was laugh whole day after your words, it is so funny when people act like they know something, but in reallity don't know a shit
I've been trolling from the beginning, but you don't understand anything. The development of the situation since you released a solo, only confirmed my suspicion of illegal stunting, which is a product of the infantile inferiority complex.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2022, 04:14:11 PM »
nope

I've been trolling from the beginning, but you don't understand anything. The development of the situation since you released a solo, only confirmed my suspicion of illegal stunting, which is a product of the infantile inferiority complex.
no one has the right to judge number 1
the whole video was experiment and troll to see what people will say
so who was the first to start trolling and so it's clear
don't even try to justify yourself by trolling, you're just a fan of Barney and Eddman, and tried to suck them off in front of everyone

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal