Author Topic: The AllBeast Method.  (Read 16830 times)

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The AllBeast Method.
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2022, 07:52:21 AM »
can you rename yourself to DEAD Cobra?

Stick to the VM stunting I'm not sure your stand-up career is going to take flight.
did you read logo on last video? game over

I too can spam this topic with meaningless drivel.
good, when you will change your nickname i'm waiting

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2022, 07:55:54 AM »

Stick to the VM stunting I'm not sure your stand-up career is going to take flight.

That'll be the day you realize I'm actually kinda on your side.

Might be a long wait.

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2022, 07:57:38 AM »

Might be a long wait.
on my side? ok, then we will have love and baby

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2022, 07:59:22 AM »

Would you be willing to invest 10000~ (and probably even more) hours on a single stunt that will be only seen and appreciated by a handful of people?

Maybe one day you'll grow up and appeciate hobbies for their own sake and not as a route to achieve a pitiful amount of internet fame.

Of course I appreaciate stunting (probably more than those pesky 05-06 vets that went inactive for more than a decade and returned only when corona hit  :ninja: ), I just see Beast's method as something like Dannye's SCM and other game enhancements (like no bush mod). It is genius, pushes the limits and cuts time spent on a stunt. This doesnt mean you are skipping "something important from your hobby", as you can see Beast also invested a huge amount of time into his solos.

E: It is still weird for me, that this produces so much hateful comments towards Beast's work, while obvious modders like fckr are being praised.

Well aren't you a lovely little cunt. Unsurprising of course you're on the extreme defensive considering you're a co-collaborator in this shit.

I don't even have any hate towards the videos you fucking melt. I have no idea how hard the spots were using VM savestates, nor do I particularly care. They're novelty videos at most and always have been for me.

And I have no fucking clue why you're constantly trying to redirect onto fckr as if it has any fucking relevance whatsoever in this conversation. I don't know the dude, I've barely watched his vids or tried his spots, and absolutely do not give a fuck whether he modded or not.

Some advice for the next decade of your 'activity' - instead of spending as much of it as possible figuring out how you can delve your nose 1 inch deeper into Allbeasts anal cavity, perhaps consider what you could create that actually has some value to the scene beyond that. Like I don't know, creating and hosting a full fledged database that holds literally all the videos this community has ever produced. Pesky fucking veterans amirite?

Nver change GTAS, I can see and feel the anger you used to type this comment with all the inappropriate language you used, I mean its your nerves you are wasting not mine. I can tell you know nothing about me, and I dont care if you do nor you want to know. I am truly entertained and actually glad to see GTAS in its usual state.  :P

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2022, 08:00:01 AM »

Might be a long wait.

There's hotter alien stunters on these forums sorry baby.

And they're not surrounded by sycophantic weirdos  :cheersad:

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2022, 08:03:11 AM »
Nver change GTAS, I can see and feel the anger you used to type this comment with all the inappropriate language you used, I mean its your nerves you are wasting not mine. I can tell you know nothing about me, and I dont care if you do nor you want to know. I am truly entertained and actually glad to see GTAS in its usual state.  :P

"You're not part of this! You went away for so long!"

> Defines me as 'GTAS'

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2022, 08:08:28 AM »

Might be a long wait.

There's hotter alien stunters on these forums sorry baby.

And they're not surrounded by sycophantic weirdos  :cheersad:
fucking Nitzkit, but he also used virtual machine, but just for fun

ALLBEAST 06.06.2021
so, Aries thinked that i can use savestates
in solo
do you think it is possible to everytime save time in vmare?
because in virtual box it is takes forever
Nitzkit 06.06.2021
I dont understand the question
ALLBEAST 06.06.2021
he said virtual machine have save position function
does this function have vmare?
Nitzkit 06.06.2021
You can save the state in which the system was and come back later to it, but the entire OS is saved not just the game
ALLBEAST 06.06.2021
yeah, understandting
so it is possible in that way make stunts, like Aries thinks?
Nitzkit 06.06.2021
It is beyond my understanding, I doubt it it is possible, you would need to hack the memory states of not only the game but the OS from outside the VM which is just double the complexity

checkmate
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 08:11:43 AM by AllBeast »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2022, 08:16:26 AM »
fucking Nitzkit, but he also used virtual machine, but just for fun

ALLBEAST 06.06.2021
so, Aries thinked that i can use savestates
in solo
do you think it is possible to everytime save time in vmare?
because in virtual box it is takes forever
Nitzkit 06.06.2021
I dont understand the question
ALLBEAST 06.06.2021
he said virtual machine have save position function
does this function have vmare?
Nitzkit 06.06.2021
You can save the state in which the system was and come back later to it, but the entire OS is saved not just the game
ALLBEAST 06.06.2021
yeah, understandting
so it is possible in that way make stunts, like Aries thinks?
Nitzkit 06.06.2021
It is beyond my understanding, I doubt it it is possible, you would need to hack the memory states of not only the game but the OS from outside the VM which is just double the complexity

checkmate

So those two could have spotted this over a year ago  :lol:

Besides I was talking about Plethzorb not Nitz  :ninja:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2022, 08:21:32 AM »

Would you be willing to invest 10000~ (and probably even more) hours on a single stunt that will be only seen and appreciated by a handful of people?

Maybe one day you'll grow up and appeciate hobbies for their own sake and not as a route to achieve a pitiful amount of internet fame.

Of course I appreaciate stunting (probably more than those pesky 05-06 vets that went inactive for more than a decade and returned only when corona hit  :ninja: ), I just see Beast's method as something like Dannye's SCM and other game enhancements (like no bush mod). It is genius, pushes the limits and cuts time spent on a stunt. This doesnt mean you are skipping "something important from your hobby", as you can see Beast also invested a huge amount of time into his solos.

E: It is still weird for me, that this produces so much hateful comments towards Beast's work, while obvious modders like fckr are being praised.

Well aren't you a lovely little cunt. Unsurprising of course you're on the extreme defensive considering you're a co-collaborator in this shit.

I don't even have any hate towards the videos you fucking melt. I have no idea how hard the spots were using VM savestates, nor do I particularly care. They're novelty videos at most and always have been for me.

And I have no fucking clue why you're constantly trying to redirect onto fckr as if it has any fucking relevance whatsoever in this conversation. I don't know the dude, I've barely watched his vids or tried his spots, and absolutely do not give a fuck whether he modded or not.

Some advice for the next decade of your 'activity' - instead of spending as much of it as possible figuring out how you can delve your nose 1 inch deeper into Allbeasts anal cavity, perhaps consider what you could create that actually has some value to the scene beyond that. Like I don't know, creating and hosting a full fledged database that holds literally all the videos this community has ever produced. Pesky fucking veterans amirite?
I can tell you know nothing about me
Aren't you that gigantic homophobe who thinks people who let their kids be whoever they want is failing as a parent?  :ninja:

And if you're so sure about Fckr modding as you stated multiple times over the years do you have anything to back it up? Because I was in your shoes back when I was in DSS and thought he modded but I trusted you guys way too much. All the people we thought were modding back in the day simply didn't and I'm sorry for being such a cunt back then. Stunters like Stevex, MaCi, Brainkiller and the likes. Fckr's case is no different from where I am standing. I've seen many reps from him when I asked about them, speed checked a few even, attempted quite a lot of them and got good attempts in a short amount of time. I really don't see anything wrong with his stunts. Slightly derailing this topic but it's as good a place as any at this point.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2022, 08:24:29 AM »
Alright things are getting a bit needlessly personal between folk, and while I ain't in any position to say so - let's try and keep things civil to an extent, even if there are folk like me who are against such methods like this from existing.

I understand that I'm not an active stunter, and that how I see things may not be the majority. If this is how stunting evolves, so be it. It is up to the current generation to keep it going, after all.

I just personally feel like that people are going to end up using this as an easy way out, rather as a possible 'last alternative'. Beast did push the limits for most of what he did in his videos exploiting this method - I do not trust everyone else would do the same, though. They will see it as a viable method to begin to land their stunts with. Instead of pushing limits they'll be focused on just saving time from exerting more effort than would otherwise be necessary.

I do hope I'm wrong but I can easily envisage people fooling themselves into thinking they're better than someone else was at stunting throughout the years, purely because they utilised such a method when those other stunters never had that luxury to save every frame, have time to dwell and plan their next phase of the stunt etc. For all of Beast's procrastinating about being better than Barney, imagine what Barney would've achieved had he used this method? (And I'd still object to it being against the spirit of stunting too).

So good luck in future videos guys. Have open and honest discussions on how you all see this fitting into modern-day stunting - if the majority are happy with it being considered 'legitimate' and staying in unmodded sections, so be it. If not, perhaps there can be a new section for it (named after Beast, like he'd want). There's a clear appetite for people to dabble in this, after all.

It ain't for me, but contrary to the ignorance of others I'm not one to force my own beliefs and ideals on others - I merely strongly put forth my own views on the matter, and stand firmly by them.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 08:26:10 AM by Kingjad »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2022, 08:33:35 AM »

Using your sort of logic, teleporting a vehicle to a roof is an acceptable method of achieving a stunt.

That's how I interpret what you're saying anyway.

i see. my point essentially is that everything landed to date without it was huge waste of time that could be utilized in better ways and everything landed without it in the future is retarded if you have the knowledge of it

let's break down some bump 2 grind stunt for example.

let's say the chance of you having good enough run up on a stunt is 9/10, then the chance you bump and go in good direction on rail is 11/100, then sticking the grind 1/10 and not bailing at the end of rail/ground 1/2, so the probability it happens is 0,00495% which is really low, in reality it's way lower for any single stunts that's being tried. not accouting for variation that no single bump will be the same, game wont act the same way every single time etc.

the goal at the end of the day is to land something, you optimize it by taking shortcuts, you dont look for a bike around the map, dont have to repair it, load positions instead of driving on your own, get your perfect packer setup and save it/reload it frequently or like in this case - the ultimate time saver - you save your progress and don't have to start from the beginning with abysmal chance of an event occuring. i say ultimate time saver because it renders everything landed without it to date insanely unoptimized and wasteful.

instead of playing the lottery every single time you actually have an impact and can reap the rewards on top of what you've already built

it's just another tool just like dannye main.scm, but this time the jump in time saved is likely bigger than going from ps2 to pc with spawners

Aren't you that gigantic homophobe who thinks people who let their kids be whoever they want is failing as a parent?  :ninja:

are you trans ? want to make sure I dont use wrong pronouns before responding
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 08:41:35 AM by STREEM »

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2022, 08:50:11 AM »
I just personally feel like that people are going to end up using this as an easy way out, rather as a possible 'last alternative'. Beast did push the limits for most of what he did in his videos exploiting this method - I do not trust everyone else would do the same, though. They will see it as a viable method to begin to land their stunts with. Instead of pushing limits they'll be focused on just saving time from exerting more effort than would otherwise be necessary.
thank you for understanding this

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2022, 09:28:18 AM »
can we create new category on the forum and name it by my nickname?
Imo this would be the best solution to this all.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2022, 10:06:11 AM »

So the issue is AllBeast, is you've spend the last however how many months milking this shit pretending you're the best stunter on gods green earth, rather than sharing an exciting modding technique (technically not modding, sure sure whatever) for people to have honest fun with like Gravmod. You've found a "modding" method that can't be detected, and also shown that some people, will hide that they've used it.

The videos are cool, in a gravmod kind of way, why you couldn't have just released them with full transparency I do not know, you just love stirring shit apparently.

:rolleyes:

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2022, 10:11:21 AM »

So the issue is AllBeast, is you've spend the last however how many months milking this shit pretending you're the best stunter on gods green earth, rather than sharing an exciting modding technique (technically not modding, sure sure whatever) for people to have honest fun with like Gravmod. You've found a "modding" method that can't be detected, and also shown that some people, will hide that they've used it.

The videos are cool, in a gravmod kind of way, why you couldn't have just released them with full transparency I do not know, you just love stirring shit apparently.

:rolleyes:
the whole my number 1 thing was a joke
why you think i start landing absurd hard stunts lol
to make people not believe that everything legal and play my mind games

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal