Author Topic: GTA SA - You Got Me [Solo Stunt Montage]  (Read 1821 times)

Offline KompoT

• All truly strong people are kind.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
GTA SA - You Got Me [Solo Stunt Montage]
« on: July 11, 2021, 12:35:44 PM »
Hello hello hello guys!
it's been a while since I dropped something cool.
Basically I was enjoying my big break and was thinking about moving to the side a little but then Lion and few others talked me back to come back early :P

Here is a little solo I made! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMTBJ9O_4U

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: GTA SA - You Got Me [Solo Stunt Montage]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 01:59:27 PM »
I wish you stunted in the regular SA, the finisher was sick! I get why you don’t, I had my own years of fun in SAMP back in 2009, but it’d be great to see you in some collab or any video really.

Offline KompoT

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 08:47:31 AM »
I wish you stunted in the regular SA, the finisher was sick! I get why you don’t, I had my own years of fun in SAMP back in 2009, but it’d be great to see you in some collab or any video really.
yo bro! so nice to hear that, and actually i do stunt in SA but im not as fast and as good in sa as i am in samp, so obviously it takes me days to land something. also im participating in 2022 sa so i guess you will have to wait for that :D

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 02:27:04 PM »
yo bro! so nice to hear that, and actually i do stunt in SA but im not as fast and as good in sa as i am in samp, so obviously it takes me days to land something. also im participating in 2022 sa so i guess you will have to wait for that :D

That's totally okay dude :lol: I can't wait to see your stuff :ninja:

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 10:59:48 AM »
Nice! Hotring ramp2bump and sandking combo my fav stunts here, good job!

Offline KompoT

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 04:35:03 PM »

That's totally okay dude :lol: I can't wait to see your stuff :ninja:
same bro^^ cant wait

Offline KompoT

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 04:35:41 PM »
Nice! Hotring ramp2bump and sandking combo my fav stunts here, good job!
thanks, i really enjoyed the sandking combo too! i always avoided sandking for easier stunts, but when it comes to combos sandking  can be goof af :eyes:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 02:00:34 AM »
Cool video, your ideas being landed and thrown together for a video, I like it. I just disliked those stunts that could be possible in the normal map, those that don't require any additional map to be done.

A few days ago I was asking basically the same on the server. There are quite a few guys who certainly got the skills for stunting, why don't you just come to SP and try to land your own stuff? I'm glad to hear you are at least trying some stunts in SP. And don't worry, landing a stunt in few days is awesome, wish I could have done that  :lol:

Offline KompoT

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2021, 06:34:47 PM »
Cool video, your ideas being landed and thrown together for a video, I like it. I just disliked those stunts that could be possible in the normal map, those that don't require any additional map to be done.

A few days ago I was asking basically the same on the server. There are quite a few guys who certainly got the skills for stunting, why don't you just come to SP and try to land your own stuff? I'm glad to hear you are at least trying some stunts in SP. And don't worry, landing a stunt in few days is awesome, wish I could have done that  :lol:
thanks bro! it means a lot to hear this :) and yes there is a lot of ppl in this server who got some stuff to prove but idk why they dont go to sp, for me there is a simple reason, i grew up in samp and its my home, i feel alive when i stunt in there, i do stunt in sp too but samp will always stay my home :)), but yes bit by bit i stunt more and more in sp :) hopefully if luck is on my side im about to land my YET favorite sp stunt and i might make a solo some day too  :hmm:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 03:44:49 AM »
I'm really happy that some sampers getting better and better and making good stuff. Everyone from SF-SE community have an potential, don't stop and keep it up!
About vid, i fully respected and enjoyed watching it. Nice one!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal