Author Topic: Almost Free  (Read 7852 times)

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Almost Free
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2020, 10:39:35 AM »
I just wanted to say thanks to Nem for giving me the opportunity to edit this nice collection of jumps. I've never edited to song that wasn't my choice before, but Nem did a great job directing me and helping to get this moving in the right direction. I really happy with how it turned out and mood this vid had, uplifting and little sad at the same time. Made myself a little bit sad that I missed on being a part of so many cool videos organized by you, but I'm happy that I was able to catch at least this last train. After so much work for community you have earned your break, but I have high hopes that you will come back sometime  :P

Offline Esteban97

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2020, 01:18:04 PM »
cool video bro

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2020, 04:42:40 PM »
Quality video mate  :mellow: You don't give yourself enough credit, there are some sweet stunts in here man, and that finisher is still fucking huge.

Loved the edit morbid, super clean and chill as always. I think Nem is Fidlars number one fan lol.

Nice best of man, turned out wicked! I know we will get another Nem collab out of ya eventually :cc_detective:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2020, 11:47:21 PM »
Quality video mate  :mellow: You don't give yourself enough credit, there are some sweet stunts in here man, and that finisher is still fucking huge.

Loved the edit morbid, super clean and chill as always. I think Nem is Fidlars number one fan lol.

Nice best of man, turned out wicked! I know we will get another Nem collab out of ya eventually :cc_detective:

I totally agree, nem is the best one here in community!@

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2020, 11:54:06 PM »
Liked your grinds and finisher is pretty big.
Disliked song choices.

Thanks for the thanks. Hope to see you organizing more collabs in the future.

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2020, 07:36:56 AM »
You're nice guy Nem good luck with whatever you do from now on! :) Or maybe you're not quitting? :3

Thanks mate :wub: that depends on the free time I'll have, but considering how long it takes me these days to land anything and mostly the results are zero, I'm not sure if it's likely for me to continue, better quit when it's still fun than too late

(1:51) made me laugh the first time I saw it in the original release video, bailed like that so many times on stunts and you get away with it just fine  :lol:

Yeah, obviously that was pretty random and it was done before I managed to notice, but gotta say it felt like Hugo's psm to that ledge grind which he first considered lame until Daksad told him it was insanely good :lol:

And thank you for the kind words :wub:

https://youtu.be/PMf9J-DQ3Uk

:) :) :)

I truly hoped you'd make one! :D as weird as it might seem, I love watching you react to stunting vids. Once I spent half an hour looking for your reaction to Final Call, because I was so sure you made one, but then I found out you didn't looking through the topic, I'm happy you made one for my video. Thank you traveller!

Also WasteAnd Heroes? Was it on purpose  :P

That was not purposeful :D :D I was rewriting the credits from a previous beta while fixing a couple things, so I was writing pretty fast, I misspelled something else as well, sorry about that!

Thanks buddy :wub: that warms the heart! It might happen one day, it's not up to me though :lol:

Disliked song choices.

I would've picked a song what would be more generally accepted, but that way it wouldn't be me, this soundtrack is just more me and since this video is mainly about ME, it makes sense to go with something I like. I hoped you managed to enjoy the video somehow nevertheless

Thanks everyone else for the kind comments :wub: :wub: I read them all and it gives me a smile <3 you're awesome

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2020, 07:51:43 AM »
Aside from the other comments about the song choice.

I feel I liked it, to be honest.

Morbid editing gaves a balance flavour of music along with the stunts line up. Impressive work from morbid and other guest.

Really shows how good their relationship to the best guy, Nem.

As other said, maybe sooner we hope for another collab (atleast "Exit" of Dystopia & Satan extra)

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2020, 07:54:55 AM »
As other said, maybe sooner we hope for another collab (atleast "Exit" of Dystopia & Satan extra)

Somebody's been paying attention :hmm:

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2020, 12:06:06 AM »
Great to see my fellow Latvian still around  :cc_detective:
Good vibe, good watch :)

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2020, 02:58:38 PM »
HEy man, that video was very cool to watch! It had a nice feel throughout it that made it really enjoyable. You had some real nice gems in it, from those precision landings and those going through small things and then the big airs and also the sweet looking grinds. I can say I actually enjoyed it. So kudos to you man.

Btw did you all die at the end? lol  :lol:

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2020, 03:00:32 AM »
HEy man, that video was very cool to watch! It had a nice feel throughout it that made it really enjoyable. You had some real nice gems in it, from those precision landings and those going through small things and then the big airs and also the sweet looking grinds. I can say I actually enjoyed it. So kudos to you man.

Btw did you all die at the end? lol  :lol:

Thank you Nitzkit, it was awesome reading your reaction :wub:

The ending was basically me joining the legends

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2020, 10:04:51 AM »
Yo that was quite a piece of art from you, lots of lovely spots and great executions. props to the editor aswell :wub:

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2020, 02:07:27 PM »
You may not be the best stunter. You said that yourself, I am enough of a shit stunter myself to judge anyone. But you're currently the best collab organizer and god knows where this community would have gone without you, man.
Your overall effort is tremendous.

Apart from that  1.27 great psm2prec 1.45 very nice csm with a fancy landing and another one at 2.30,  awesome grinds at 2.38, 3.03, 3.12. Finisher was tough I guess.
And bsm at 3.47 is old from GVT - Rushhour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwrCWRW6LC8
Editing was quality and I liked the songs and outro with force ghosts. :mellow:

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2020, 12:08:54 PM »
Cheers guys that warms the heart big time! However, I didnt find the bsm in the video Ostin :D

Also dunno who the hell is disliking the video, but thanks Numero!

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2020, 12:31:52 PM »
Great video Nem !

Everything are good, Morbidxxx did a really good job !

Thanks for put me in the outro :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal