Author Topic: GTA 5 stunts (SD) (5)  (Read 10272 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Re: GTA 5 stunts (SD) (5)
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 11:09:13 PM »
WHAT??? Game give this. You think handling wrong in him? (You can fall off the bike)
It would be the same as using this in Vice City @ 5:41.
GTA Vice City BUGS & GLITCHES in Watts Zap style HD

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 12:28:15 AM »
I will continue to do stunts in it. Game give me it. This legal.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 12:38:13 AM »
Your choice, that's fine. But at the very least, you should let people know in the description or the credits of your video that it was done using director mode. That way, people know about the advantages you had.

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 12:46:19 AM »
Your choice, that's fine. But at the very least, you should let people know in the description or the credits of your video that it was done using director mode. That way, people know about the advantages you had.
Advantages in director mode? Ok, i repeat: you can fall off the bike. And teleport not perfect.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 12:57:36 AM »
i'm just now noticing his forum award says "Retarded of the year 2012"...

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2015, 01:04:15 AM »
SD: It changes the threshold for if/when you fall of the bike, thus the handling is not the default one. It's like playing Counter-Strike with 2000 hit-points and claiming you're playing under the same conditions as the other players.
Still, you can use if you want to but don't expect us to validate your stunts as if they're legit in our eyes, we'll just redo them as if you had never done them.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2015, 01:05:03 AM »
Advantages in director mode? Ok, i repeat: you can fall off the bike. And teleport not perfect.
Then, just stunt in a race, like everyone else. Teleport is perfect, and we're sure it's legit. Director is fucked up, really..

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2015, 01:13:04 AM »
SD: It changes the threshold for if/when you fall of the bike, thus the handling is not the default one. It's like playing Counter-Strike with 2000 hit-points and claiming you're playing under the same conditions as the other players.
Still, you can use if you want to but don't expect us to validate your stunts as if they're legit in our eyes, we'll just redo them as if you had never done them.
You are not right.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2015, 01:15:38 AM »
That's an empty statement, explain how I'm not right and how it doesn't make landing your stunts easier then.
If it didn't make it easier, you wouldn't be using it. Yes you can still fall off, but it makes you less likely to = easier.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2015, 01:46:44 AM »
You are not right.

He is right, let me explain. If you enter director mode without switching character/actor at all, bail handling doesn't change at all. If you do switch character/actor (like with Tracey, and switching back from Tracey to Franklin), then you can only bail if you collide with a surface while sideways or upside down (and even then it's harder to bail). For instance, try loading up director mode as Franklin, switch character, and then drive at full speed into a wall. You will not bail. Try it again by switching back to Franklin, and you still won't bail, because you've just switched character.

For these reasons, you should disclose whether or not you use director mode to land your stunts. It's actually better to avoid it outright, if you're stunting with motorbikes or bicycles. As someone who's stunted GTA V since it came out, I could notice multiple instances where you should have bailed in this video. Anything you would say to dispute this is simply wrong.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 01:49:41 AM by VaNilla »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2015, 01:47:37 AM »
That's an empty statement, explain how I'm not right and how it doesn't make landing your stunts easier then.
If it didn't make it easier, you wouldn't be using it. Yes you can still fall off, but it makes you less likely to = easier.
stunting in him not easier than online. I just use it for Franklin skin.

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2015, 01:51:01 AM »
You are not right.

He is right, let me explain. If you enter director mode without switching character/actor at all, bail handling doesn't change at all. If you do switch character/actor (like with Tracey, and switching back from Tracey to Franklin), then you can only bail if you collide with a surface while sideways or upside down (and even then it's harder to bail). For instance, try loading up director mode as Franklin, switch character, and then drive at full speed into a wall. You will not bail. Try it again by switching back to Franklin, and you still won't bail, because you've just switched character.

For these reasons, you should disclose whether or not you use director mode to land your stunts. It's actually better to avoid it outright, if you're stunting with motorbikes or bicycles. As someone who's stunted GTA V since it came out, I could notice multiple instances where you should have bailed in this video. Anything you would say to dispute this is simply wrong.
but i fall. and not use glitch

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2015, 01:54:57 AM »

If you enter director mode without switching character/actor at all, bail handling doesn't change at all.

This highlights the misunderstanding. When you enter director mode directly from single player, and you don't change character/actor using the menu, you can still bail as normal. It's only when you change skin that bail handling changes. This includes changing back to the character you entered director mode with (eg. enter with Franklin, switch to Tracey, switch back to Franklin).

Many of your stunts here are perfectly legitimate, because you never switched character skin. However, when you did change skin before changing back to Franklin, that prevented you from bailing, and switching to Tracey definitely prevented you from bailing. That is why some of your stunts here have been affected by director mode, and that is why it's best to avoid it. We can't trust people to simply avoid changing character skin, and when they do, we can tell, so it won't fool experienced stunters anyway. That's why I was able to notice director mode without you even mentioning it, despite the fact that you didn't know about this bug.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:04:20 AM by VaNilla »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2015, 01:57:30 AM »
As someone who's stunted GTA V since it came out, I could notice multiple instances where you should have bailed in this video. Anything you would say to dispute this is simply wrong.
I noticed this too, if your intention is to play under the same physics as everyone else and the director mode is bugged, it's better to just avoid it altogether and use normal races so there's no confusion/misunderstandings like this.

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2015, 02:00:59 AM »

If you enter director mode without switching character/actor at all, bail handling doesn't change at all.

This highlights the misunderstanding. When you enter director mode directly from single player, and you don't change character/actor using the menu, you can still bail as normal. It's only when you change skin that you bail handling changes. This includes changing back to the character you entered director mode with (eg. enter with Franklin, switch to Tracey, switch back to Franklin).

Many of your stunts here are perfectly legitimate, because you never switched character skin. However, when you did change skin before changing back to Franklin, that prevented you from bailing, and switching to Tracey definitely prevented you from bailing. That is why some of your stunts here have been affected by director mode's bail handling, and that is why it's best to avoid director mode. We can't trust people to simply avoid changing character skin, and when they do, we can tell. That's why I could notice it without you even mentioning that you used director mode, even though you didn't know about this bug.
Where i used Franklin i bail as normal game

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal