Author Topic: The Crucible  (Read 732 times)

Offline Marxly

• View Profile
    • http://
The Crucible
« on: March 29, 2007, 01:20:40 AM »
Now, I`m am designing a GTA SA version of the play "The Crucible"

Instead of a witch hunt, it will be a rebel hunt.

I`m going to need quick ways to edit the GTA SA environment for shots.

I`m going to need:

1. A mod to make nearly all citizens military members (Excluding police, EMS and firfighters.)
2. All vehicles to be Barracks.
3. Easy full skin changes for CJ to be different characters and control them. (Many needed)
4. A good camera hack.
5. A good mission chooser.
6. A good mission builder.

Anyone can submit them, they must work. Anyone who submits something I need that works will have there name/production team logo during both the intro and credits. If I already get something I need and you post it later, your name will not be in the credits.
Anyone who helps will be in the credits.
All mods must be very quick and easy to change, such as a single American. file, as I have little time.

Any ideas or advice from experienced filmakers on GTAS will be appreciated and shown in the credits.

The winner of the Makeover Challenge gets to make a comeo appearance in this film, winner, please just send my your skin to edit in.

Heres the story- (Basicaly)

-2013, totalitarian government in America.
-Lowly soldier witnesses a "rebel" meeting.
-The accused are brought forward and are pressured into naming others.
-Innocent are being accused.
-Either confess of be shot for contempt.
-A man see`s that the real rebels have only gained control by blaming others and "confesing".
-Tries to convince others but dies trying after being accused of being a rebel.
-Government collapses under its people roused by protagonist.

So, the real rebels "confess" and give names, innocents are blamed, then another rebelion is formed on accident by the protagonist who see`s it as unjust and ironicaly, is killed for his beleifs.

question can be answered.

The Crucible

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal