Author Topic: I am Bamni573  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Bamni573

• Mediocre Stunter since 2016
    • View Profile
I am Bamni573
« on: April 27, 2020, 07:40:05 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Bamni (not my RL name) i am a fairly new stunter in this community, i have been stunting since 2016. I made several stunting montages and i don't think i'm that good i would rate my stunts 4/10 and my editing skills 2/10. I am looking to join a new team. I don't know if i'm allowed to post my montages here, i will send everyone the video if they want  :P

Edit: Ok so it looks like im allowed to post montages so here are some of them (warning some stunts will make you cringe really hard, those are what i like to call "Filler Stunts" i use them to make time for the drop to be on a good stunt)

GTA San Andreas Stunt Montage (A BADiNFOS Tribute): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMpZbz4UM0I

Stunting is life #2 GTA San Andreas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZn3z5G3DhM

Gta San Andreas EXTREME Stunts Montage Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P8YOZM5qZY&t=135s (WARNING!!! This one has a lot of "Filler Stunts")
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:45:54 PM by Bamni573 »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: I am Bamni573
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 12:45:10 AM »
It's too late, you are late on like 10 years. But still, if you enjoy GTAS, you need to overcome a long way.. Is watch tons of vids, to know which stunt is old and don't waste time on it, to learn how to make a good looking video (learn to control the camera and find great angles of the stunt) and moviemaking in general of course, at least basic stuff.
A lot of beginners are interested about to make a video for youtube, as fast as possible and not a video about the real stunting and yeah, as shows the practic, they are not stay in the gtastunting more than some months.
In the Tribute video on 1:38 it's clearly seen that you will fall of bike, but you didn't fall, so every skilled stunter can spot the antifall modification, make stunts which are possible without modifications of the game physics.
If you think that you can pass that way, welcome to GTAS!

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 03:15:22 AM »
dont mod your stunts and people here might appriciate you. Avoid using no fall like in that video of 4 months ago. Try to play as clean as possible, there is dannie.scm tools here on the forums that are prefarable for stunting. have fun dont push yourself too much untill it matters  :P

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 10:32:22 PM »
BADiNFOS was part of this community a long time ago. He went by the name of Kmajor back then - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knLyySDs3Fs

if you would like to be appreciated you should not mod your stunts with tools such as antifall. Watch some SA videos here, get inspired, find spots that arent old and have fun.

Offline Bamni573

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 12:43:10 PM »
Yeah sorry everyone, i was told by some stunters that antifall is a must, that i have to use it to do certian stunts and that its just a good tool to use. Sorry :/. Also i have a question, how did you guys come up with such creative stunts? Like i tried watching tons of stunting montages to get inspiration but i cant seem to think of new stunts, just copy them which is not good :(
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 12:45:26 PM by Bamni573 »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 11:29:28 PM »
Yeah sorry everyone, i was told by some stunters that antifall is a must, that i have to use it to do certian stunts and that its just a good tool to use. Sorry :/. Also i have a question, how did you guys come up with such creative stunts? Like i tried watching tons of stunting montages to get inspiration but i cant seem to think of new stunts, just copy them which is not good :(

Most of the stunt we do, took us almost hours trying, sometimes we land the stunt but the execution is lame. So we need to do it again. I have some stunts took me years and luckily I landed it but in the end someone already landed it

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 04:11:41 AM »
Keep watching videos, the more stunts you know the less chance that you will land old stunt. There is variety of stunting methods, so just try to experiment with them. Keep in mind that past stunters had the same situation like you and they are tried to find creative and new stunts, the spot should be not so obvious or you will get that someone already did this stunt by watching some of vids.

I guess old gtas topics about stunting methods are just too old and not that revelant, so i recommend for you to watch more vids (check all crews of SA - TMS/WH/XSA/DV/AR etc. Go to big GTAS channels on YT for more vids - GTAStunting, BeyondTomorrowProd, kwasemodo, Ruschiii69, just type gtastunting on YT and you will find most popular classic videos).

If you don't get how to do some of stunt you can ask here about it.
Seems hard but this is the only way. GL HF!

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 08:22:09 AM »
It's too late, you are late on like 10 years.
bullshit.
I mean we all know that stunting become on a high level nowadays. But its never to late for anyone. If many New stunter will join GTAS it is good. I just want to say that a new gen could be possible. GTA V for example gave us new faces in this community.

Welcome dude, everybody started somewhere.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2020, 05:14:02 AM »
Hey! Welcome man! Just have fun man, watch as many stunting videos as you want, try the stunts you liked the most, ask for tips and methods if you don't understand certain stuff, and do the videos you enjoy doing. If you like relanding stuff you liked from old videos and wanna put it together do that, if you want to land new stuff go ahead! Just... don't use mods and cheats and everyone will appreciate it! :P

I made a while ago a pack of easy stunts for some GTA V friends that wanted to get the hang SA of stunting, so give them a try if you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqtlX4tbEQ

The 'joining a team' part might be a bit more complicated nowadays since there's few to no SA crews left.

Offline Bamni573

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 01:23:47 PM »
Thank you everyone for the support and all the tips you gave me :D im sorry for modding my stunts i wont to it from now on. So i have a question, the hardest stunts for me to pull off are the RAD high bump ones (if that makes sense) where you use rads technique and hit a high bump and get really high up. Is there any special tactics or just go by the feeling?

Also in my opinion gta 5 stunting is muuuuch easier than san andreas stunting. I never tried gta 5 since i dont have a pc for it but i have watched plenty of videos and i can see that bumping with a bike is much easier and smother than san andreas. Am i right?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:30:28 PM by Bamni573 »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 08:45:09 AM »
Radding technique is relevant if you're new it will start becoming a not a thing if you go for the feeling, it's like you're losing the feeling of technique then you just go for the feeling

Offline BUDmakesuWEISER

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 03:20:54 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal