Author Topic: Points-system  (Read 9494 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Points-system
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 06:00:47 AM »
Do you really want to feel "rewarded" so bad? Not enjoying life lately?  :ninja:

:unsure:?

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 06:08:46 AM »
I support this idea as it sounds kinda fun, and that's exactly what this place is about, isn't it?

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 07:04:39 AM »
Give me a last chance and i fix/solve this problem :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:08:40 AM by Tailor »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 07:27:29 AM »
No offense tailor but, you'll still with spam, i have nothing against you, it's just the truth

ontopic/ I just fully support this shit, this will make better my skinning skills :P

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 07:35:56 AM »
Ofcourse they will be reset. I don't think they have the old points stored somewhere.

I don't really see the negative side of this  :L Atleast tell me what is wrong with it then instead of saying:

No.

No.

It's useless. It won't bring new activity. People won't land challenges just so they get points to then give them to a skinner. Skinners won't skin more to get some stupid forum points. DO you really think people will post more just because they get points for it? The guys that almost never post do so because they don't know what to say in a nerdy gaming forum. The people that post 40 posts a day probably are bored or want to be one of the top posters one day. SO the point system won't change it.

Pro-tip: We have/had that system in gtastunting.de. It got used for a short amount of time. Then all were bored of it. We still have it installed but it's just used for name changing. Nothing else.

Peace.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »
Expecting a lot more Harry Potter references if this gets passed.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 08:22:09 AM »
I had about 2 million, likeabaws B)

But yeah! Been supporting the idea of bringing it back for a long time now simply because people will get better skins, are more motivated to land challenges, blabla, all that crap.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 08:25:56 AM by Puzzle »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 08:25:32 AM »
Ofcourse they will be reset. I don't think they have the old points stored somewhere.

I don't really see the negative side of this  :L Atleast tell me what is wrong with it then instead of saying:

No.

No.

It's useless. It won't bring new activity. People won't land challenges just so they get points to then give them to a skinner. Skinners won't skin more to get some stupid forum points. DO you really think people will post more just because they get points for it? The guys that almost never post do so because they don't know what to say in a nerdy gaming forum. The people that post 40 posts a day probably are bored or want to be one of the top posters one day. SO the point system won't change it.

Pro-tip: We have/had that system in gtastunting.de. It got used for a short amount of time. Then all were bored of it. We still have it installed but it's just used for name changing. Nothing else.

Peace.
Why would we want people to post or skin more? That's just sad.

Offline FFUUUrious

• White Label editor & Superficial Destroyer
    • View Profile
    • Furious' YouTube Account
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 08:39:27 AM »
everyone will be spam eveywhere

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 09:58:14 AM »
That would be great, get some activity up in this bitch  ;D

Offline BoBO

• Veteran Member
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 02:07:27 PM »
No offense tailor but, you'll still with spam, i have nothing against you, it's just the truth

ontopic/ I just fully support this shit, this will make better my skinning skills :P
look who's talking..

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 02:15:34 PM »
the reason why this is bad is because if a skinner is selling something for so much points and one person really wants that thing, spamspamspamspamspam. And they are utterly pointless for other things that buying bikes/skins/mod whatever.

I don't think we need it at all...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:17:52 PM by Simon »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 03:02:38 PM »

look who's talking..
And what's wrong? Can't you difference between the fact of be spammer, posting any shit that goes out of my ass or every sandwich that I eat and the fact of post things with sence or longer than 4 words..
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:04:56 PM by Ltab »

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 07:06:03 PM »
If someone posts like 200 posts/day he could simply stop getting points because of spamming. I'm neutral to the idea because I wouldn't really care anyway.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2011, 01:35:56 AM »
You guys are creating problems already for something that is not there yet  :L And why would skinners charge way too much for their skins? The system worked fine a few years ago and I am 90% sure it will work now aswell. And if you guys really care about spamming that much. What about a 4 posts for points a day? or even 3 if you like nobody talking?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal