Author Topic: Sparks problem  (Read 1745 times)

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sparks problem
« on: March 31, 2014, 08:32:36 AM »

Offline Rust

• View Profile
Re: Sparks problem
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 09:56:32 AM »
This is kind irrevelevant, judging by the fact you won't play a replay over 10 times in once, it actually dissappears because the time your sparks take to hide or diss has been exceeded so you have to give it the time it takes to dissappear again to have them shown in game, that's it.

Nice bike by the way.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 10:03:48 AM »
I have the same, just have Sparkgenerator 3.0 (by Reynolds) open when recording. Before you start recording just copy the spark line and once it dissappears you paste it again and save it to VC. Happens every 10 replays and it is very annoying but if you want to be fancy with ossim sparks you have to suck it up  :P

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 10:45:26 AM »
yay :/ and is any other way how make spark ?

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 12:08:16 PM »
You can make them by yourself by Notepad. You just have to know what to edit but there's not that much to modify than thickness, color and fade, there's also more options like the way they show (Like Max's, they blend with moves and also looks static), Daffy's (They are shown like 10x more), Barney's (They're glowy at the start, fading at the end and also falls in a curve angle), Ltab's (They're a hell line but then they fall as curve, his sparks are quite catching). But these are things I have no idea how to edit. You can get better results in the Notepad than Reynold's creator if you know how to use it correctly.

If you're going for black sparks, because they look ossim, tell me and I'll create them for you.

Good luck if you'll attempt to it.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 02:27:43 PM »
This used to happen to me all the time because of my dumbass sparks. Loading a new game will make them come back. Or you can press X in freeplay to freeze the game and give it some time to rejuvenate the sparks. OR you can wait until all the sparks have disappeared in the replay before exiting out if and starting a new one. Hope this helps.

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 02:45:03 AM »
Use default sparks. Nobody cares about them except you :)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 08:08:53 AM »
Barney's (They're glowy at the start, fading at the end and also falls in a curve angle)
Sparks fall in a (noticable) curve like pattern depending on the speed you carry while grinding. I don't think you can edit the way in which they fall (correct me if I am wrong though). And the glowy bit at the start is probably just the CC making the yellow/white tones stand out more due to diffusion.

Also I don't see how Reynolds' program contributes to the error. You can get the same malfunction in the game when just using notepad (I tested). It's about using too high fading values (or very high values in general) in combination with exiting/opening replays that makes this pop up.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:11:35 AM by Rainbow »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 12:00:51 PM »
Barney's (They're glowy at the start, fading at the end and also falls in a curve angle)
Sparks fall in a (noticable) curve like pattern depending on the speed you carry while grinding. I don't think you can edit the way in which they fall (correct me if I am wrong though). And the glowy bit at the start is probably just the CC making the yellow/white tones stand out more due to diffusion.
The direction in which the particles fall are edited in the WX and WY values. It's how All(beast) got his in Annihilation to fly all over the place.

As for the glow, Barney's sparks start off pink-ish and fade to red, most likely. I haven't taken a good look into his particle file but I've recreated that effect like this on my own.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:02:29 PM by мyυυ ж »

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2014, 05:42:20 PM »
Also I don't see how Reynolds' program contributes to the error. You can get the same malfunction in the game when just using notepad (I tested). It's about using too high fading values (or very high values in general) in combination with exiting/opening replays that makes this pop up.
I didn't say Reynolds' program makes the thing happen, I said you can get better results using Notepad.

Use default sparks. Nobody cares about them except you :)
There's a lot of people who really cares about them and how they look like actually, mostly happens in people who generally grinds.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal