Author Topic: What would you do if...  (Read 2348 times)

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
What would you do if...
« on: November 25, 2014, 11:57:33 AM »
Rockstart updates and you can't lean backward to gain more distance. Would you V turn into IV where only Slayer stunts? will you find another way to stunt although it will be much harder?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: What would you do if...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:00:40 PM »
They already did that, and we got them to change it back. With that said, if they removed it again I'd probably stick to doing grinds, since they're my favourite kinds of stunts :euro:.

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 12:02:46 PM »
I have stunted in V a few times and it can be exciting or boring, because sometimes landing is too easy but sometimes  :wacko:. Somehow that need of speed, perfect bump and perfect RAD is not anymore, however i think V can be  really enjoyable.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »
Combos, precisions, plane stunts. I don't think it would be bad if they nerfed gliding a bit at least. F.ex the way you can jump off of Mt Chiliad and land in the city is just stupid lol

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 11:32:21 PM »
I have stunted in V a few times and it can be exciting or boring, because sometimes landing is too easy but sometimes  :wacko:. Somehow that need of speed, perfect bump and perfect RAD is not anymore, however i think V can be  really enjoyable.
I can guarantee that V needs speed and a perfect bump. Already spent tons of days on a stunt, just because the bump I needed to land it was hard to get.

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 04:39:09 AM »
They already did that, and we got them to change it back. With that said, if they removed it again I'd probably stick to doing grinds, since they're my favourite kinds of stunts :euro:.

Oh sweet, they allegedly changed it back because we asked them to? I never understood what really happened to the gliding removal :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 07:26:45 AM »
I'd stop playing it, though, I'll probably do that anyway.

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 08:18:20 AM »
I can guarantee that V needs speed and a perfect bump. Already spent tons of days on a stunt, just because the bump I needed to land it was hard to get.

Alright, but... i still don't like it. I just can't get out of my mind the fact that ppl didn't stunt in IV cuz it was really hard and now that V has a few advantages that can make your stunts easier (as long as you gain enough speed and bump correctly as you said) everyone wants to try it lol.

However i like the videos, specially NU ones but... i just wanted to share my opinion  ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:21:15 AM by waNEr »

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 08:27:50 AM »
Stunting in V is much harder than in IV imo. And again, just because you get more airtime on V than you did on IV, that doesn't mean it's easier :P

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 08:45:15 AM »
I'll try again when it's release in PC and the trainers are ready, maybe i'll  change my mind.... but for now it won't change  :P

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 07:26:17 AM »
Stunting is as hard as you make it. If you do easy shit, it's easy. If you do hard stuff, it's hard. There's no point in comparing the games as they are all different. Gliding doesn't let you magically land stuff either, you still need a good bump.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 10:09:25 AM »
Stunting is as hard as you make it. If you do easy shit, it's easy. If you do hard stuff, it's hard. There's no point in comparing the games as they are all different. Gliding doesn't let you magically land stuff either, you still need a good bump.

:jajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal