Author Topic: BB  (Read 3843 times)

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
Re: BB
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 06:13:04 AM »
Contact me Ruiner if you need a contemporary lawyer, while you search for a professional lawyer  :ajaja:

Also it's better to persuade him to stay with pm's or on skype, tbv  :ajaja:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:15:26 AM by JustCaus3 »

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 06:26:02 AM »
And just to say, your boy Demon has something to do with his behavious now... I advise you to speak with him

so what have i done ?

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 06:30:25 AM »
Also it's better to persuade him to stay with pm's or on skype, tbv  :ajaja:

Right... its like he left the crew quietly too. Making of this topic is disrespecting the crew, why should I stay polite and personally on skype lick his ass? Ruiner if you are reading this you gotta know you are acting like a fucking child, or worse, like a teenage virgin girl now! Yes im mad

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 06:33:26 AM »
Ok Daffy, but how would you feel if your brand new epic WH crew vid is just about to be released and a member from the crew just decides to LEAVE spontaniously with almost half of the stunts in the video?? We are trying to convince him now to stay just for the release and then leave. I hope he understands how important he is for that crew video, otherwise we will have a huge delay.
It's unfortunate but there are no laws that say you will never be inconvenienced, it's a part of life and sometimes something frustrating happens.
You can either deal with it, adapt and make the best of it by taking out his stunts like the circumstances unfortunately requires you too or keep making threats to him that you're going to use his stunts regardless which I for one would not see as something that would motivate me to re-join the crew if I were in his shoes.
He obviously made a rushed decision in the heat of the moment and so did you; the difference is in this case is that he did so rightfully which I can't say about your decision.

And I'm not trying to seem cold as like I said I know it's unfortunate, inconvenient, frustrating and all that shit but life, laws and everyone else don't care about how upsetting this is, most people aren't even aware of it and though it's significant to you, it would be way more significant to us if you broke one of the fundamental principle a functional community is built upon.
I just had a long discussion with Scavenger about something almost similar the other day so I could just copy paste 30 more valid points but at the end of the day the result is still the same and nothing can change the fact that if you don't remove his stunts the video will never be allowed to be posted publicly at GTAS and those responsible would be banned which is a double-bummer for you all.

Honestly dude you just added the amazing Niger to your line-up a couple of days ago, take the hit and move on.

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 06:37:38 AM »
This is way too retarded for anyone.

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 06:41:26 AM »
The thing is I probably know where he is going and what stunter he will become. You got a point there though of life being unfair. I aint giving up without battle and I got guys to back me up. Let's see his final words.

"But muh community" your community IS DOING JUST FINE, doesnt matter if his stunts are going to be released in WH vid or DSS vid or some random collab, they will be released, he will GET CREDIT FOR THEM... he just does a big harm doing this on the final step of the video. He is the one that needs a ban not me.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:45:16 AM by The Big V »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 06:58:05 AM »
I hope you succeed, but you're gonna not while you're enraged. And let me just publicly declare that I'm not gonna recruit him to WH, I don't want a member that creates drama like this every time someone questions him even a tiny bit which is healthy unless it's with prejudice.
Don't be mad at me, like I said he has every right to be a drama-queen but keep in mind it also makes him look stupid.
But, you don't have the right to punish with using his property(ies) without his consent and if you were to do so you'd make yourself and DSS look even dumber than him, if you take the hit like I said and step away from this situation by making sure you're not associating yourself at all with it you'd be making yourself and DSS look great, word of advice man.

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 07:04:17 AM »
The thing is I probably know where he is going and what stunter he will become. You got a point there though of life being unfair. I aint giving up without battle and I got guys to back me up. Let's see his final words.

"But muh community" your community IS DOING JUST FINE, doesnt matter if his stunts are going to be released in WH vid or DSS vid or some random collab, they will be released, he will GET CREDIT FOR THEM... he just does a big harm doing this on the final step of the video. He is the one that needs a ban not me.

well well well .. I didn't ask him to join WH so you thought too much man :cc_detective:

Offline Ruiner

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 07:06:30 AM »
you guys have done a fucking huge harm to me and leave a big scar especially TK and Gav . so I decided to quit . it is not a rush decision but thoughful decision for my own . the 2 guys made this all . you will never blame them for sure . so it is my final words
ps : Demon didn't ask me to join WH and I wont so don't blame him anything anyway . that 's my only and best frind now

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 07:19:35 AM »
you guys have done a fucking huge harm to me and leave a big scar especially TK and Gav . so I decided to quit . it is not a rush decision but thoughful decision for my own . the 2 guys made this all . you will never blame them for sure . so it is my final words
ps : Demon didn't ask me to join WH and I wont so don't blame him anything anyway . that 's my only and best frind now

:cheersad: This is not how an asian acts. Grow some balls and learn to take accusation cause here there will be lots. You wont survive here for long if you do similar drama to that every time someone throws a modding accusation towards you... But hey you can be proud of something, you have just ruined a network crew project. Way to go ! Enjoy no one wanting to take you in their crew just like Daffy said. Or enjoy ending up solo or in some desperate for members crew. And no you dont leave, you get kicked :>

I haven ever been so proud publicly kicking someone out of DSS, actually.  :cc_detective:

This video will happen no matter what, this is another great oportunity for other members to land great stunts. Hope you enjoyed the show ladies and gentlemen!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal