Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 316568 times)

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2505 on: August 17, 2010, 03:29:47 PM »
any of u guys submitting something for the commvid ?

:hmm: if you look at the list at accepted stunters and their stunts I figure you could figure this one out all by your little self  :lol:
But for the record, I have submitted 2.

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: August 18, 2010, 08:34:05 AM »
and ure the only member of ATS, right ?

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: August 19, 2010, 03:21:43 PM »
and ure the only member of ATS, right ?

OMG, am I banging my head against the wall here or what? Let me ask YOU......do you see anyone else from ATS on that list as of right now  <_<

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: August 20, 2010, 09:19:13 AM »
no but cuz of nitzkits answer i know now that he might send something
thats all i wanted to know

Offline Seeker

• V.I.P. Member
  • сняιѕмαѕтєя
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: August 20, 2010, 12:43:57 PM »

nah :D

so, what was/is your biggest motivation for stunting. i mean you have stunted for some long years now, you gotta have some good motivation ^^

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: August 20, 2010, 04:38:23 PM »
Neo, are you thinking of teaching your kids how to stunt someday or are they interested in other things?

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: August 20, 2010, 08:25:57 PM »
so, what was/is your biggest motivation for stunting. i mean you have stunted for some long years now, you gotta have some good motivation ^^

:hmm: I just love the challenge of stunting. It's like me against the game and I try to not let the game win. Though on several occasions it has kicked my ass.

Neo, are you thinking of teaching your kids how to stunt someday or are they interested in other things?

My son actually stunted way back when I first started but after a few months lost interest. Both my kids still like to watch dads videos but they have other interests.

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: August 21, 2010, 12:19:14 AM »

Back in the day it was to put something new on the table. I've put pizzaboys on roofs, used tanks to get cars on roofs, used the skimmer. etc before anyone else. I just wanted to be innovative and open doors. Some stuff wasn't as good such as putting a firetruck on a roof, didn't look impressive =P But all in all I always wanted to up the game, do something no one else had done and basically take the evolution of stunting by the horns and drag is forwards. I think I did a pretty good job at it too :)

Recently I've been watching stunt videos and everytime I see a faggio or pizzaboy i get excited and then extremely dissapointed. No offence to anyone but the stunts people are putting out on these are...well....less than flattering. The pizzaboy has crazy potential and no one is doing anything with it except old stunts, 2 foot grinds and 3 foot airs. It's starting to inspire me to put something out which shows what the pizzaboy can really do....

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: August 21, 2010, 03:48:52 AM »

My son actually stunted way back when I first started but after a few months lost interest. Both my kids still like to watch dads videos but they have other interests.
Did they make any videos or was it just going on the computer for 30 minutes, try random stuff and then play outside? :P

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: August 21, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »

Back in the day it was to put something new on the table. I've put pizzaboys on roofs, used tanks to get cars on roofs, used the skimmer. etc before anyone else. I just wanted to be innovative and open doors. Some stuff wasn't as good such as putting a firetruck on a roof, didn't look impressive =P But all in all I always wanted to up the game, do something no one else had done and basically take the evolution of stunting by the horns and drag is forwards. I think I did a pretty good job at it too :)

Recently I've been watching stunt videos and everytime I see a faggio or pizzaboy i get excited and then extremely dissapointed. No offence to anyone but the stunts people are putting out on these are...well....less than flattering. The pizzaboy has crazy potential and no one is doing anything with it except old stunts, 2 foot grinds and 3 foot airs. It's starting to inspire me to put something out which shows what the pizzaboy can really do....

Please do! But I would aslo add that I think Tack made a pretty good job at nailing great stunts with a pizzaboy.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: August 21, 2010, 05:18:19 PM »
Did they make any videos or was it just going on the computer for 30 minutes, try random stuff and then play outside? :P

I said "way" back when I started as in PS2. No videos he lost interest before I made my first vid.

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: August 25, 2010, 11:27:57 AM »
Recently I've been watching stunt videos and everytime I see a faggio or pizzaboy i get excited and then extremely dissapointed.

I often feel the same about the freeway. People seem to use other bikes just to make a pcj stunt more difficult (a perfect example is Barney's use of the freeway/faggio in UnorthodoX). There's nothing wrong with that, but the vehicles in VC all handle differently and very few people ever take advantage of that.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: August 26, 2010, 04:03:28 AM »
Recently I've been watching stunt videos and everytime I see a faggio or pizzaboy i get excited and then extremely dissapointed.
There's nothing wrong with that, but the vehicles in VC all handle differently and very few people ever take advantage of that.
Because nowadays it's bigair bigair bigair tech, bigair bigair bigair tech.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: August 26, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
I was listening to to old radio shows like Kingjad's and Neo's and I was wondering why no one is making anything like that today. What happened to the radio section?

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: August 26, 2010, 03:24:49 PM »
I was listening to to old radio shows like Kingjad's and Neo's and I was wondering why no one is making anything like that today. What happened to the radio section?

I actually like doing a show WITH someone and Kaneda in the past has been great to do them with. Lately he has disappeared but maybe I can do a solo show again.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal