Author Topic: Turok - Annasthetic  (Read 6478 times)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Turok - Annasthetic
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 02:17:07 PM »
Sick video! This whole time I thought Bix was still sitting on it. Some really cool drop bumps here, love the drop bump 2 prec at 4:12 and the grind2prec at 3:28, and of course the finisher was huge. Editing was super clean, loved it. Didn't know you were such a good editor Skilz!

All in all, turned out great! Now get your ass back on discord

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2020, 04:41:04 AM »
Best vid on those maps! Good job on both stunting and editing!

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2020, 08:35:56 AM »
Lots of natural stunts so it's my cup of tea, really enjoyable video man! :cc_detective:

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 06:38:03 AM »
That was a nice watch here ! some cool double grind combos and precision landings. Nice to see some new possibilities from this map. Finisher was top notch ! Goodjob to everyone involved  ;D

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 09:24:39 AM »
This was awesome! I liked every stunt in here, a good amount of variation, taxi boosts, precs, grinds, big air.. you got it all
The editing, especially the CC reminded me of Mugetsu and the song of barney so I dig that combination :D Skilz did a good job too, nice camera angles and effects, although it could have benefited from some freeplay angles here and there to announce some stunts and show some variety in angles but that was still impressive
Well done boys

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2020, 10:35:25 AM »
The music reminded me of Barney's Solo Monolith, was this also Dimmu Borgir? I didn't read the Outro Credits. Gonna rewatch later again!  :)

Yes both Monolith and Annasthetic songs are Dimmu Borgir and also from the same album. In a matter of fact Dimmu became my favorite band since Barney's solo. Thanks for the kind words man. I'm a big fan of yours too! And don't forget to watch the outro because it's a masterpiece by itself.  :lol:

Also this natural bump in LCS 2:30, how did you bump that man? I was never thinking of bumping that think that I landed also this roof but with a psm (lamed). Then after your video I tried it and never got a decent bump of it.

There are two things that will help you land that naturally: use packer as a runup extension and bump the right side of the platform as it's closer to the ground and gives better and more consistent bumps. I can send you the rep if needed.

Yes would be cool if you send the rep. Well, I extent the runup like that on my stunt. https://imgflip.com/gif/40vsae

Do you think it's possible to land that prec on the middle? Did you bail that stunt a couple of times on the top? How far close did you got to the precision?

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2020, 11:34:02 AM »
Love the VCS/LCS maps, they seems to have a lot of potential in landing some new shit in a different ways. I'm starting to enjoying them more than original maps though.

Crazy stuff as usual, gj man.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2020, 12:47:01 PM »
Like Erney, I also see more and more possibilities in these maps as I watch these videos. It was of really high quality, my favourite is gotta be the finisher.

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2020, 03:32:43 AM »
Thank you all for your comments :)

@Max I thought of putting some freecam on the ferris wheel stunt but I didn't manage to do what I wanted because I don't know how to do it on Sony Vegas yet

And thanks to Turok for letting me edit his solo :D

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2020, 10:06:53 AM »
I'm not a fan of black metal, but this is a nice video. (didn't finish watching the video yet as I commented this)

The outro makes me wanna play CS again, haven't played in almost a month. RUSH B BLYAT
Can't find cooler stunts because all of them are.  :wub: :wub:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 10:10:16 AM by Ezraph2001 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal