Author Topic: Regeneration - 2012 VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video  (Read 16786 times)

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Re: Regeneration - 2012 VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2012, 08:18:55 AM »
I agree with my buddy Cooper. Shout-out to the p2b's by Matias and Dimension, those were really nice!

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2012, 08:28:26 AM »
huge props to tailor and tracker, for all the work and effort that no one would accomplish. tailor wanted to make a community video and he made it, so you just won all my respect. stunts might not be the best ever landed, but thats what people sent, if you want a video to be a good video, sent good stunts, not your shitty leftover reps, and if you guys knew that this was going to fail, why didnt you land some fucking stunts and sent it to this? i see people talking too much but not stunting enough.
cheers
yes.wise words

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »
All ppl complaining about shitty stunts so i ask myself: why did this person not send a stunt for this vid. To make it a better vid?
In the organisation thread some people were like omg omg dis gon fail wat. And now you have what you want.
Its sad but true, it would've been more successful vid if much more "known" people were in it. So people get interested.
But you know standards are high nowadays.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »
All ppl complaining about shitty stunts so i ask myself: why did this person not send a stunt for this vid. To make it a better vid?
Because I knew there wasn't many vets in this video and most new guys sent random stunts like you see, so I rather save stunts to my solo and crew video.

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2012, 08:56:59 AM »
Because I knew there wasn't many vets in this video and most new guys sent random stunts like you see, so I rather save stunts to my solo and crew video.
Then why are the people complaining about a medicore community video?
They already knew that it wont be a hardcore veteran super big air endless grind community vid.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2012, 09:03:57 AM »
Then why are the people complaining about a medicore community video?
They already knew that it wont be a hardcore veteran super big air endless grind community vid.
Why wouldn't I comment this video? Of course I will say my opinions about it, even if I'm not in it.
It's criticism and everyone should deal with it.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2012, 09:08:04 AM »
To be really honest it's one of the worst comvids, so many fillers, old stunts and so on, it's ok to have a 'team spirit' but this one even barely had that, not such a wide project and not such a wide participation. BH, Cooper, Demon, Matias, Ltab, Vice Ninja and individual stunts from other guys saved the video somehow.

e: Having said that, it still had bright spots.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:13:54 AM by TurBo »

Offline Mat2almy111

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2012, 09:22:05 AM »
fucking awesome :)

Offline kali

• Everybody lies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2012, 09:27:31 AM »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2012, 09:33:57 AM »
huge props to tailor and tracker, for all the work and effort that no one would accomplish. tailor wanted to make a community video and he made it, so you just won all my respect. stunts might not be the best ever landed, but thats what people sent, if you want a video to be a good video, sent good stunts, not your shitty leftover reps, and if you guys knew that this was going to fail, why didnt you land some fucking stunts and sent it to this? i see people talking too much but not stunting enough.
cheers
absolutely agree with you in everything you've said

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2012, 09:42:04 AM »
gotta say i chose first song :euro:

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2012, 09:45:23 AM »
Kaneda and Cooper pretty much summed up my 99% of my opinions on the matter

A fitting title i thought that MikeyMouse suggested. I wish there was a thematic element to it like seeing a new stunting with training wheels on his pcj, and taking them off or something to highlight that title. or seeing a simple stunt time lapse of the 50 attempts before landing and peeling away.

Overall, great watch and i enjoyed it. There were alot of bright spots in the vid. Maybe on the next one, we can start earlier and have more outreaching msg's to folk to get them to try to get a stunt or two. IE Vice Ninja letting bloodyhook in on the project turned out to be a great addition as one would expect from BH. Personally i don't have that much stunting time these days, but i've tried (fuck the stunt gods  :|)to get a few for a couple things simply because 2-3 ppl just showed enthusiasm and motivated me.

Good job to the organizers,stunters and editor.  :mellow:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 10:15:17 AM by Samurai »

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »
Awesome video i really loved the editing and all stunt Luli stuff are epic like Mat2almy and much other good job Tracker!

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2012, 11:56:14 AM »
why didnt you land some fucking stunts and sent it to this? i see people talking too much but not stunting enough.
that's kinda irrelevant you're practically saying you can't have a opinion on a video because you weren't involved in it.. I'm assuming you overall just don't like the feedback you are getting on this video.. personally if this wasn't considered a community video it would have gotten much more positive feedback imo.. I'm hoping the next community video is organized better.

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2012, 12:17:20 PM »
great video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal