Author Topic: Best of Sport  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
Best of Sport
« on: August 15, 2020, 12:43:46 PM »

Hi everyone.
I've always wanted to make a compilation of my favorite stunts and finally I did it today. Unfortunately I don't have any replays so I just found all the stunt videos in which I participated and cut my stunts from it. I would like to apologize to you guys because I used mods in some videos. So I want to be honest with myself and I put only clean stunts in my best of. I would also like to thank you guys, it was a great time for me.

Streaming:

Song: KINO - Shut the Door Behind Me

Stunts from:
GTA 3: Sport & Dev - The Dream
GTA VC: LLS - Indivision, LLS - Crazy Machines 3, LLS - Atlant, DYSTOPIA, Sport - Like
GTA SA: LLS - Junked up Freaks, LLS - Rain of Gold, Big Bob's Balls, Elsewhere, Outstandings, Sport - Pirozhok, RSB, SyperDimon - Deathcoma 2
GTA IV: Sport - Impetuous
GTA V: Sport - Pirozhok, Terror - Twister

« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 06:30:44 AM by Sport »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Best of Sport
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 01:08:13 PM »
Nice!

Offline maXpoWer

• Veteran Member
  • I liek teh grebz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 01:17:20 PM »
Cool  :P

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 02:45:57 PM »
Good!

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 08:01:11 PM »
Nice vid! I'm glad there are honest people on this forum! :)

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 09:35:07 PM »
nice video, loved barrack ones,  :mellow:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2020, 02:30:10 AM »
The only person I know who stunt in different gta engine

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2020, 03:52:02 AM »
I remember every single vid, hah, it was a good ride, man. Enjoyed watching the whole video and also respect for the honesty. Good luck in everything u going to do. :mellow:

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2020, 08:08:23 AM »
The editing reminds me of cleandoggs best of ^^ Would be interesting to know what stunts you modded, tbh the only stunts that looked suspicious to me were your barrack bumps as your replays were always slow af, so yeah more information on that would be great. I'm sure for yourself the video is great as you have everything sorted and can look back on your whole stunting career but the editing and the constant switch between engines lowers the quality of the vid for sure. Also I'm not too big of a fan of the song :D but hey man I don't wanna spread too much negativity, wish you the best with whatever you spent your time with that used to spent stunting :D

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2020, 10:47:46 AM »
The editing reminds me of cleandoggs best of ^^ Would be interesting to know what stunts you modded, tbh the only stunts that looked suspicious to me were your barrack bumps as your replays were always slow af, so yeah more information on that would be great. I'm sure for yourself the video is great as you have everything sorted and can look back on your whole stunting career but the editing and the constant switch between engines lowers the quality of the vid for sure. Also I'm not too big of a fan of the song :D but hey man I don't wanna spread too much negativity, wish you the best with whatever you spent your time with that used to spent stunting :D

Fun fact that Сleandogg was the first stunting person I talked to, before i found out about GTAStunting.net. About modded stunts, I don't want to do bad to people in whose videos I took part (Like the videos will be moved to the modded section because of me). If you want, you can ask me in PM about it, but if you know my good stunt and it's not in my best of, it's most likely that it's not just missing  :lol:.  All my barracks stunts are clean, maybe on replays it looked slow af because I didn't do big run up and the car does not have high speed  :hmm:? Compare my stunt in best of (1:43) and on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/49095434
About the song, it's personal)

Also thanks to everyone for the comments.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:53:22 AM by Sport »

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2020, 06:06:09 AM »
I always loved your vc & sa stuff. Wish you the best man :)

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2020, 02:22:22 PM »
I always loved your vc & sa stuff. Wish you the best man :)

ty

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 11:28:32 PM »
2:51 was so cool  :cheernutz: good luck whatever you do in the future

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2020, 05:56:06 AM »
Unusual presentation of your best stunts, but I liked it anyway. I found it okay to merge all your stunts into one video, no matter how many different GTAs were involved  :P Also I respect you for leaving out the modded stunts, whichever those are. Also, liked some car grinds the most in the video!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal