Author Topic: Somebody here have origin and play Titanfall?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Somebody here have origin and play Titanfall?
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:48:38 PM »
If yes, add me in its rickcwb :wub:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Somebody here have origin and play Titanfall?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 03:09:32 PM »
btw here is one of my recorded matchs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQQtXs6ecI&feature=youtu.be

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 08:42:06 AM »
Added , i used to play it more recently before now .

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 06:10:52 AM »
Added , i used to play it more recently before now .

Nice, I already have accepted you, but i guess the timezone will difficult for we play together

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 04:32:30 AM »
this game need more interesting game modes , playing Attrition all day is boring as hell though it's the only mode you could search instantly for a match without waiting like 10+ minutes . I'd love to see more people in non-titan game modes so the wallrunning will be use more effective .

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 07:50:39 AM »
this game need more interesting game modes , playing Attrition all day is boring as hell though it's the only mode you could search instantly for a match without waiting like 10+ minutes . I'd love to see more people in non-titan game modes so the wallrunning will be use more effective .

Completly indeed, the game is amazing, awesome engine, but about the matchs are what you said

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 08:45:08 AM »
Do you think they should give a small nerf for the Carbine ? I think it's pretty OP now compare to most weapon because it works well in all map . The accuracy at far distance for that gun is just ridiculous , i can take down a pilot just by few shots even it's not a distance a carbine should deal that much damage from a far distance like that , it should be given for the rifles . That may give a chance for ppl to learn for using other weapons like the G24A and sniper rifles .
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:51:28 AM by Shingetsu »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »
Do you think they should give a small nerf for the Carbine ? I think it's pretty OP now compare to most weapon because it works well in all map . The accuracy at far distance for that gun is just ridiculous , i can take down a pilot just by few shots even it's not a distance a carbine should deal that much damage from a far distance like that , it should be given for the rifles . That may give a chance for ppl to learn for using other weapons like the G24A and sniper rifles .

Indeed with everything but SNIPER RIFLES? Seryously? :|

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 07:33:07 AM »

Indeed with everything but SNIPER RIFLES? Seryously? :|
yea , you can see many people is using the AOG Scope with the kraber-ap sniper to make it become a 1-hit-kill close quarter weapon combine with epic-fail wallrunning  :cheersad: btw they should make achievements & challenges for the Charge Rifle by killing pilots with it , i always equip it in my SMG & Shotgun class because it's pretty useful against long distance enemies that close/medium distance gun can't reach though it's tricky to use , still better than nothing .

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 08:40:22 AM »
lol i just can't play with snipers in TF :P

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 09:52:14 AM »
I actually did pretty good with the Kraber-AP. Then i realized that i can do ten times better than that with SMGs and the G24A  :lol: ( honestly i thought it was a useless gun until i get the match trigger and HCOG scope , idk why but it fit me best , maybe because i've used to the carbine's one ) . Snipers is not effective in this game because pilot move way too fast , but if you have a good teamwork then it'll be another story ( teamwork in Titanfall  :lol: LMAO ).

They shouldn't make gun like smart pistol because it has no place in this game or ANY competitive FPS. It contradicts the very nature of what "competitive" represents in the first place...skill versus skill. Now kids can even play it without a good skill of FPS gaming , just for "ranged takedown advantage" , hiding somewhere and wait for someone - Wait for the locks , click , yay free kills .
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:01:24 AM by Shingetsu »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal