Author Topic: BASI:X  (Read 1203 times)

Offline BigSmoke

• View Profile
BASI:X
« on: March 01, 2024, 09:04:23 AM »

Basi is sequence of stunt collab which has released Basi9, last video, 10 years ago when I quitted stunting by around.
Last year my old friend Doksa contacted me and suggested to make 10th Basi video to celebrate 10th anniversary and name it BASI:X.
After 9 years of break, I had so much shocked with how modern gtas videos improved technically & artistically, and it also motivated me to long for doing such level of work.
Though it's not that famous, this series has some special meaning to us because it mostly blows nostalgic feeling since it has great portion of our stunting life.
Former series was made with relatively low effort and pursued quick release, but this time we tried with best effort so that it took almost a year to done this project.
The video is including mainly old spots. It was honor to land those beutiful spots with our old fingers and test self limit of present time. Thanks to the stunters who found & landed the spots.
Also thanks to Tail Star for the guest starring with cool stuffs.

Hope you enjoy it.
Please comment whether you like it or not, happy to see any kind of reaction from you.
Thank you.

YouTube Streaming:
https://youtu.be/dTGDuzKQI5s

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hp65_mvdpuESQgaDLSzMhlFmwwPpctON/view?usp=drive_link
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:32:08 AM by BigSmoke »

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
Re: BASI:X
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 12:04:41 PM »
What a good video, just when I needed some mobility to open SA since these days I only came in for 10 minutes and nothing happened, this was a great impact on my motivation, thank you for this.
Fresh edition, some nice cameras, a very good color for the eyes and the acrobatics were great but there is one in particular that left me stunned, that's what I'm talking about at 3:07, shit, it's a complicated building in itself, but they kept going long and then land that grind was great and for a change they continued through the sewer to the other grind.
10/10 vid ggg  :jajaja:

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 12:44:47 PM »
Pretty insane level of relands. Might be the best tribute/throwback style vid I've seen honestly.

Was that natbump to roof to drop to grind, actually all done in one sequence? Or was it just stylistic?

Offline BigSmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 09:02:43 PM »
Was that natbump to roof to drop to grind, actually all done in one sequence? Or was it just stylistic?
They were landed seperately, so going out of camera angle intendedly

Offline Tail Star

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 10:21:37 PM »
DoXmoke ;D

Thanks for inviting me to this meaningful project
Also, especially appreciate to Mat2almy for contacting me first (Without him, I'd still be doing stunts alone)

정말 고생하셨습니다

Offline Mat2almy111

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 12:35:53 AM »
Still alive  :P

Offline Mat2almy111

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 12:38:45 AM »
DoXmoke ;D

Thanks for inviting me to this meaningful project
Also, especially appreciate to Mat2almy for contacting me first (Without him, I'd still be doing stunts alone)

정말 고생하셨습니다

김추석을 함께 나눈 스턴트아니겠습니까
thx tail star  :lol:

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2024, 03:01:17 AM »
i think i have never seen a SA video done entirely in replay manager since throwback 3, so this is really sick. stunting wise, some cool ones, some old ones, still great video

soundtrack wise, i'm surprised you used NewJeans for this edit, i didn't expect this honestly. good shit. hanni is my bias

video was fire, good job y'all <3
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 03:11:06 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 06:41:00 AM »
great! didnt know that 2:19 is possible with that slowroad  :rolleyes:

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2024, 03:52:02 PM »
modet -> CJ in panties
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 01:14:10 AM by Mati »

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 05:01:41 PM »
I'm impressed by how you not only managed to reland some of the classics but also top shelf type shit that was released not too long ago. One stunt that I was desperately waiting for was the avalanche finisher but you nailed it nonetheless. Hats off to you!

great! didnt know that 2:19 is possible with that slowroad  :rolleyes:
you actually get some decent speed towards the end there

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 10:16:09 PM »
Awesome video boys, really good stuff and some sick relandings, editing was smooth and beautifully done, camera angles and those in-and-out of focus effects were very interesting
3:10 was the best sequence, even if they are separate stunts, but the 3 spots merging together was really well done!

Offline Doksa2

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2024, 01:04:30 AM »
First of all, thank you to everyone who left good comments
Now I'm in my thirties, but I feel like I'm back in my teens while I'm doing stunts. Thank you for watching me
 ;D

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 07:28:26 AM »
great work guys, some of the spots have tried very hard  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal