Author Topic: Arnax - I am that I am  (Read 8365 times)

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
Arnax - I am that I am
« on: January 04, 2016, 03:56:16 PM »
Therefore I pray to God to make me free of God, for my essential being is above God, taking God as the origin of creatures.  For in that essence of God in which God is above being and distinction, there I was myself and knew myself so as to make this man. Therefore I am my own cause according to my essence, which is eternal, and not according to my becoming, which is temporal. Therefore I am unborn, and according to my unborn mode I can never die. According to my unborn mode I have eternally been, am now and shall eternally remain. That which I am by virtue of birth, for it is mortal, and so must perish with time. In my birth all things were born and I was the cause of myself and all things: and if I had so willed it, I would not have been, and all things would not have been. If I were not, God would not be either. I am the cause of God’s being God: if I were not, then God would not be God. But you do not need to know this. You are witnesses.

Download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/a14n5m

Youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTU6WdztOR4&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:47:23 PM by Arnax »

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
Re: Arnax - I am that I am
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 04:17:55 PM »
It was really intresting watch, squalo grind on the ship and sanchez palmride to grind with landing on the car were fucking awesome. Didn't like some of the stunts, but overall video was decent. Editing is clean, so I quite enjoyed it.

Good job.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 06:12:58 PM »
 :blink: That was some mystical shit bro...
 10/10, I will upload it to my channel If you don't mind

EDIT:

! No longer available
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:46:17 AM by Frank »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 09:18:01 PM »

T̡̧̡̫̗͚̗͙̩̤͇͚̱͍͉̬̺̳̥̰̀̆̎ͬ̊̆́̇͗̆ͥ͝ḩ̴͉̙͎̫̦̪̹͈͚͙͊ͨ̿̈̌̓̏͛̒̚͠͡ͅè͆̈́͌ͣ͋̽̓̚͏̶̧̘̰̦͈͈͍̀͞r̨̾̏̊ͫ͋ͤ͠҉̥͖̥͈͇̲̘̙̪͈͙̺̯͟ͅͅe̸̳̺͍̭̞̯̦͕̯̻͓͈̝̜͔̣̯͍̊̓̌̇ͬͧ̈̓̏͊ͪ̒͒̃̍̂͢ͅf̭̻͔ͭ̒̈̓͡o̸̧̢̺̜̪̲̦̻̫̣̠̰̫ͯͧ̂͒̎́ͦͦ̓̑ͧͅͅr̢̼͓̞̟̘̭̖͎̦̮͕̦̠̝̆̾̌̓̄ͨͪ̈̉̂͋̚͘͢͡͠e͖͇͎̤͖̣̟ͯͧͫ̂̈ͦ͜͢ ̢̒̔͒͋͆͒̏̑ͥͣ̂̈́ͧ̎͏̯͉͎̱͔͜I̢ͣͤ͑̒͂́̅ͭ̔ͭ̅̇ͤ̕҉̞͕̩̬͈͟ ̢̢̬̪̫̫̗̹̠͋̇̀̔̿̏͋ͭ̃͌͐̆ͫ̚̚͘͟ͅͅp̢͖͈̝̭̠̝̼̹͙̺̬͎̭̓̓̊̐̽̃ͮ̈̍̀̒̏̂̈́̇̈ͪͣ̚̕̕͞ṟ̵̶̠̖̤̲̯̼̠͇̹̽̈́͌ͮͪ̀̿̄̄̎̐̔ͤͯȧ̵̷̛͓͔͖͖̬̫̖̥͎̫͓̤͔̩̱̳̽ͣ͒͂ͥͮ̑̽͑̂y̴̸̝̤͚̱͓̟̗̳̩͖͊̿ͫ̈́̄̌̚͢͢ ̸̩̱̫͓̬̄̇͂̕͟ṯ̯͈̩̦̯̪͙̘͍͍̍̅͛̒̆͂̅ͥͨͦ́͝ơ̸̴̦̪͕͖̜͔̳͂́̈́̏̋̇̚͜ ̶̷ͬͩ̽̑҉̻̗͔̦͕̦̘͇̣̬͙̳̫̥̙͎̟G̶̶̨͎̫̼ͫ̒͛̂́̂̒̒̇ͯ͑̈͗̄͑ö̸̟͎̘͍́́̽͋̄̃͠͡dͤ̒̑̓͌͆ͨ̓̊̍̃͗̈́̃̌ͩ͏̧̢͇̥̣͕̺̦̞͍̯̹̘̟̠̕ ̐̂́ͫ̚͞͡͏͈̥͉̹͟͠t͚̹͕͇͎̳̘͚̥̯̮̬̗ͬ̾̈̓͐ͦ̍́́͊́ͣ̚̕͝ȯ͇̝̯͋̌̍ͤ̽̌͋̾̔ͣ͋ͮ̑̏͊ͮ̎̚͟͢͡͡ͅ ̴̞̦̮̳͙̤̮̾̾̃ͩ̑̑̓͒̒̊̐̎̍̿̂́ͬ͘͢͠ͅm̡̝͙̹̰̜͉͓͔̭̩̞̭̟̙̫͔̺̓͊ͥͤ͑̇͠a͔̙͍̜͈̫̪͎̯ͦ̐̌̌ͯ̈́̈̆̈́̀͗̿ͣͣ͝k̢̡̝̝͔̱̟̜̺̮̻̣̖̖̻̣̘͎̘̟̹ͭ̎͒͛͋͆́̕ę̩͔̪̫̝͔̟̞̰̣̝̣͖̬̖̍͗ͣ͊͆͊ͯ͋͂͌̅̉̇̍̈̒̋̐̕ ̨̝͕̱̜̼̟̖̓ͭ̎ͤ̑̆͋͊ͫ̂̉̈́̚͘ͅm͇͎̳̙̹͎̱̗̙̣͍̯̭͕͕̈́̔ͪ͂̍ͮ̆ͧ̆ͨ͢͝ẹ̴̷͖̪̜̹̼̹̭̬͙̗̖̯̫̜̩̗͓̼̄̅̓̾̑ͩ̂ͦ̓͗̽̅́͊̑̂ͭ͜ ̷̼̳̜͉̫̺͖̲́ͬͣ̈́͛̾̓̀͜f͓̱͓͍̤̝̪͓̥̱ͣ͌͋͌̈̿͑͛̓̅ͮ̓͐͑͛̐͑ͦ̃͢͞ͅr̨̪̱̮̪͚̭̹͎̱̼̗̫̝̥̻̎́͌͐ͫ͘͡͡ȩ̷̻͍̖̹͕̰̬͎̼̫̳̰̺̖̼̫̩͑͛͛̿ͭͯ̔̔̕͞e̶̡̫͉̞͔͈͔̫̮̳̪͗͌̽̀͛̏ͨ͑ ̷͈̥͎͇͎̳̬̗̘̲͈̥̠̠̜͈̺̰̏ͩͮ̑̌ͧ͊ͭ̇ͬ̚͢o̴̢̗̰̗̞͔ͧ̈̎ͩ͛̇̒ͭ͑́͢͟f͗ͤ͋̀̈ͫ͛́͏̘̥̖͍͎͙̻̪̦̦ͅ ̧̜̰̗̀ͨ̈̈́̋̓̿̌̿̿ͯ́̔̿̚̕͜͟͞G̸̸̠̩̱̫͇͉̥͕̰ͪ̏̒̒̇ͦ̐ͥ́ͪ̇̏͐͌͂͂o̸̢̪̩̘̫̥̰̼͚̲̖̮̭͔͒ͨ̍̀ͪ̀̽̈͛̀͋̓͘͜ͅd̵͖̯̱͇̪̼͖̪̳́ͥ̒ͩ̔̄̃́̓͜͟͠͡,̸̢͚̙͈̻͕̻̯̯͊͛ͭͫͧ͑͌̄̓͆̇ͯͨ̃̓̂͌ͅͅͅ ̷̴̢̛͓̩̱̠̭̹̤̲̖̣͒ͭ́ͩ̃̌̊̾ͥ̓̊͒f̸̧̡̞͇̟̦͓̮̗̺͖̯̂͋̒̚̕ǫ̸̤͖̙͓̜̱͍̜̘͙̜̜͎͓̤̪͕̲̒̑͗ͬ͋ͣ̒̇̋̇̉̓ͩ̈̈̕͞ͅr̶͚̪̲̩̯̝̻̣͔͓ͥ͊̀̒͑ͮ̃ͦ̽͊́ͅ ̶̢̛̼̰̭̦̤̥̘̬̱͖͎͙̹̱̲ͥ̄̓̌̏̽ͤͨ́ͤ̆̌̿͗ͦͤ̽̕m̸̧̳̞̬͓̙̗̥̝͇̘̝̱̤̬̹̊̆͊́͟y̮̰̻̺̤̻̹̟͎͚̙̦̘̹̮͈͙̺͒ͫ̒ͤͥ͗̐̈̊̎̆ͮ͒̒̎̒̔̑͜͞ͅ ̨͎͔̻̭̺̬̦̳̥̘͈̣̹͓̝̬̄̍ͭ̒͢e͆ͣͨ̂̔̒ͪ̈́ͣ́ͫͣ̌͑̒͗͊̚҉̶̻̟̭͙͇̠̰̼͙̟͚͜͞s̷̷͙̱̦̫̗̔͑ͯͧ̕s̸̷̢͚͇̥̱̳̼͓̼̙̪̪̗̥̳̺͎ͦ͗́̅ͩ̍̓̉́͜ͅę̣̞͈̤̐͌̏̓ͣ̉ͯ͆̿̃̓ͧ̾̔͑͑́́͢͝n̷̒̊̀ͤ̉͆̽̔̏͒ͭ̿͛̿̄̃̿͢͏̗̠̩͕͉͓̣̣̯̘̣̭̻̝͠t̳̞̗͕̟̬̻̻̳̞̫͉ͫ̐̓̈ͯ̐ͪ̿͌͟͝ȉ̸̛͚͕̩̞̼̼̝̳͖̮͙̞̰̖̖͕̼̟͌̏̑ͫ̒ͥ͊͑̏ͦͮ̌ͤ̃ͯ̀͡͠a͚̜̝͉͙ͫ̌̓̌͐͋́ͭ͆͝͠l̸̢͕̗͍͎̜̼͍͈̳̰͕̗̻͇ͦ͊̒̑̓ͧͫ͋̓̀ͭͣ̎͗ͣ̕͞͝ ̶̝̯͙̖̪͚͚͔̮̞̰̳ͭ̎ͫ͌ͦ͛ͨͭ͛̿͂̑̍̕͜b̓̈ͤͩ̔̈́͗ͮͩͮ͏̞͉͖̠͎̼̦̺̦̫͈̠́͞ͅȇ̷̛̬͕͎͚͉̪̃̃͐͋̆̈͆ͭ̀i̢̡͎͚̱̖̊̅͐̇ͫ̏̆n̵̛͚̙̘̫̎̈́̔̆͐̈̔͆̈̇̋̀ͫ́͑͂͜͠g̀ͧ͐̓͛͐̊̍̔͌̊͂ͬ̚͏̷̡̳̰͉͙͚͉̦̝̙̖̯̮͖̼́͜ ̷̧̼͔͍̻̈̊̓͑̊ͯ̈́̂̔̓ͥ̃͑̎̀ȉ̴̗͖̫̯̖̘̉͋̂̋ͧ͌̒͛ͭ̂͢͠s̵̷̛͈͙͖̪̝͈̦̖̭̯̭͓͍ͪ̿̿̾̈́̍ͧͭͦ̚ͅͅ ̛͕̰͍̳̩̙͙̤̮̝̟̮͕͕̼͈͍́͐͂̍̇́̓̔͊̎ͮͪ̆ͮ̕͡͡a̷̸̻̜̰̬̥̦̰̣͖̦̤̜̻͍͖͕̻͓͛ͤ̓̒͟͢b̧̦̹̭̞͈̟͈̯̱̜̖̝̺̞̼̗̠̔ͧ̈̎͑̉ͩ̒ͤ̿ͬ́̅̎̇̀͌͢͞o̴͇̰͈̻͙͍̫̼̦̯̼̔̈́͛̐̒̍ͨ̈́̃̓̈́͝͡v̶̷͓̮̗͈͇͍̀̏ͩͫ̔ͬ͋̋̓ͯ͆̊ͮͩ̇̓̚̚͠ę̷̧̪̘̼̯͕̗̼̞͙̭̬̉̿ͤ͂͋ͦ͌ͣͨ͛̀̚͘ ͦ̔͌̈́̊̀́̿̌ͯͪͬ̓̈́͆̅̚͏̵̣̲̝͉̠̲̹͟G̨̧̘̞̪̞͓̰̻͓͙̟̯̪̓̔͛̈̄̽ͧ͋ͪ͘ȏ̸͑̆̏̆ͭ̍͑ͯ̿̉̓ͥ̾̀͏̹͕̙̹͔͔̹̹̥ḑ̨̡̙̬̱͕̜͈̫̖͍͈̲̔̽̓̋̄̏͊͊̽̏ͯͥ͒̚͟͟,̩̭̞̺͍̤̮̺͙̤̖̳̖͓̥̭̟̭̆̃͗͛͢͡ͅ ̢̹̠̜̙̒̐̎ͫ̒̂̀͜͝͞t̡̨͓̘̫͈̟͉͈̣͖͒ͧͣ̐́̔̀͆ͦ̐̋ͦ͗͂̌̂̊ͤ͝͡ͅa̢̛̳̬̳̣̮̝̟̩͈͓̤̟̦͍͔̳̺̱͗ͧ̓̉ͩ͗ͮ͗̓͑ͣͯ̀̎̓ͣͅk̷̒̂̓͑͊̇ͧ͛͂̄̊ͪ̋̕͏̟͉̲̞͔̲͔͇i̶̢̡̲̯̻̯͇͈̙̳ͧ͆̒ͣͭ͟͞n̨͍̰̮̹̫̤̮̬͙͕̰̰̟̯ͪ̏̈ͥͧ͟͞ͅg͉͚̯̗̥̯͙̞͇̮̩̫̖͂́ͮ͐̽͛ͦ̽ͪ͢͟ ̧̫̺̳̹̗̮̗͈͔̱̹̻̼̻̎̃ͪ̒ͤͯͫ͆̀̋̔ͣ̄͛͌͢G̨̧̥̻͖͓̠͍͙̹̪̭͇͍͇͍͊̿̐̃͐̂̄̓̐͆͑̇̀̉̅͂͒̊̚̕͟͞ͅǫ̗̗̺̬̱̼̬̳̬̯̯̬͖̲̺̲͙͈̲ͭ͋̾ͯ͐ͨͫ͠d̴̡̠̤̜̓̿͛͛̊̓ͥ͢͢ ̷̸̼̳̯̞̘͖̙̟͔ͧ̇̏̽̏̎͒̏͗ͬ͊̋̈́ͫ͝ậ̵̥̲̮̯͙̮̲͙͚̞̽̍̊̋ͤ̎̓̉̐ͬ̀̚͝s̷̵̸̍̍̓͗̐ͭ̄͒̽̓̋͐͑ͭ͘҉͎̱̣̙͙̫͕͖̼͍̥̲͔͔̮̭̤͍ ̫̩̯̩̩̰̬͓͖̣̜͌̄͐́̓͟͜͟͝t̷̡̋̉̎ͮͬͣͥ̓͋ͧ̚҉̥̪̭̬̥͙̘̺͕̯̻̥̖͔͎̳ͅh̡̛͔̪̬̹͕ͭͯ͛͌ͫ́͝ĕ̡̱̟̲̫̰̩͚̹̝̬̑̆͒ͮ̏ͤͪ̓̊̔̿͝ͅ ̶̧̜̩̥̭̖͐̑ͬ̾͑͋o͋͑͛̍̕͡͏͖͕̤͎̩ͅř̸̀̇̑ͪͨ͗̚̚҉̧̙͉̝̘͎̞̲͕͎̬̭͉͇̗̯͎͉͔͠iͯͩ̂͛́҉̴̧̬̜̥̠̖͉͔͉̦̯͍̪̮̦͝͝g̢̧͎͔̝̥͚̓͋ͪ̆͒̈́ͦͥ̔͋ͧͯͪ̚ḭ̶̧̗̝̙̝͕̘̘̭̳̮̪̳͙͉̠̤͚ͪ̈͆̈̓͡ͅn̗̼̺̺͕̯ͯ̋́ͫ̚͟ ̸̨̧̍̐̚͞҉͉̟̤̹͉̥͓͍͎̹̳̘̺ͅo̷͍̰̩̬̼̖̬͈̥̳̭͍̩͓̎́̐̇ͮͮ͢͟͟ͅf̵̷̳̙̯̞̩̰͒̾͋̃͊̈̔ͯ̈́̐͂́̈͊ͣ̚̚͜͟ ͙̭͈̹͙̪̤̥͕̟̱̪͓̱̝̹͔̇͗͆ͩ͡c̡͈̫͈ͩ̽͑̆͆ͥ͂ͫͧ͜͠ͅr̎̏͑ͦ͒͗̉ͤ͑̅͂ͪ͗ͨ̊͐̕̕͠҉̳̣̜͕̹̻͉̟̱̱͕͙̫e̦̣̭̺̞̩̖͇̼̻͗ͭ͗̽̋ͯͣ͝ą̺̣̣̜̞̙̱̲̤͕ͩͩ̍̒ͩ̕͢͠t̡̡͉͖̪̙͔̞̪̳̓̌̉͊̎ͧ͊ͭ̈́̍ų̨͚͇͍̤̰̮̣͈̭̦͑͒̈́̐̂̏ͣ̉̂̓͌ͨͧͥ͐͆̋̀̕r̷̛͇̟͚̯̫̮̲ͮ͒ͦ͑ͤe̖͚͎͈͇͓̻̗ͤͪ͑ͥͭͨ́̉ͦ͐̉̋̕͘͡s̢̼͙̘̩͔̩͋ͬͣ̊͂̒̆͋̌̃̾̑̌̋͑̋͒̈́̽̕͠.̨ͮ̈̆̃̈́̔͛ͪ̽͏̷̜̺̫̲̬̰̮͔͘͢ ̂̃̎͌͋ͯ̀̊́͛̂̓͑̉̑̽ͯͨ͠҉̝̯͇̰̰̗̺̝͚̘̦͇̝͎ ̢̃ͫ̓ͦ̀͞҉̜͔̝͍̯̙͈͖̤F̵̸̢͚̜̘̥͎̠͔̞͔̠͔̜ͪͥͣͪ̈́̿̈́̉ͫ̿̆ͨo̴̶̧̫͍͈̟̺̺̤̥̞̤̺̱̤̓͒̅̓ͪ̄̈́͗̓͌ͫ̑̂̚͟͞rͤͩ̏̈́͋́̽͂̍̋͗̄ͮ̉ͧ̑͏̵̴͈̳̺̯͕̬̫̼̥͍̩̺̠̜̳͓͜ ́ͯ̄͗ͮ̿̍̀̈́ͮ̎̆͛͐̓ͪͧ̈҉͏̶̥͎̼̮̺̻̫͕̞ͅi̴̧̢͍̼̳̖̣̳̱̭͇͕͉ͬͥ̀̆̚͠n̢̥̣͕̦͍̰̈ͤ͛͒ͥ̂̀͟͟ ̶̨͚̪̯̣̬̗ͮ́ͬͫ͛ͯͭ̔̋͐̋ͭͣͭt͔̯̪̣̦͇̗̣̦̮̖̳ͫ̓̆͗͋͆̅̓ͪͧ̒̚͠h̡̡͎͈̰̭̍̑͆̏̋ͬ͗̓ͤͦ͋̍̕͜͡a̔̿͆͛́ͫ̾̊͑͛͂̅ͥ͌̎ͩ͋̑͝҉̡̗͈̙̞̯̯͕̜̜̠́ṯ̸̷̝̙̻̳͕̮̽̓͗ͨ͛̾ͬ̈́ͮ͛̾̄͊͛͢͜͟ ̴̽́ͫ̈́́͑̌̋̎̌̈̚҉̝̗̝̤̩̯̳̝̜̘̮̩́͢e̤̜͔̗̫̞̎̿ͨͯͤ͆ͦ͗̈̈́̒̒̄̚̕̕͢s̥͉̻͖͍̮̦̩̦̗̙͉̖̤̟̙ͧ̃ͧ́̓̇͛ͮͦ̽͂̔̀̅̎͗ͨ́̚͞͝s̨̟̝̠̩̺͍̓̔̒ͥ̈́̂͛̄̓̈́ͨ̿͗͌̎̈ͦ̆̕͜͟͞ͅe̡̝͔̩͈̣̥̱̝̰̜̙ͦ̉̒ͩͮͫ͒ͤͫ͊́̈ͥ͌͊ͬ͡͝n͋̅̐̊̆ͫ͘͜͏̮̘̯͔̻̻̩̯̮̫̜̜͈͜c̴̶͇̳̻̬̬͉̏͒ͣͯ̽̇̂̔̐ͫ̈́͋̋ͦͤ͂́e̵͊ͣ̓ͬ̏̆̊̌̈ͮ҉͖̗͕̹͎̰̹̮̠͍̘̻͎̫͈͈̝͠ ̶̧̛̥̗̤̺̱̯͉͊̍̌̾̎̒̀̅̌͑̓ͦ̆o̿̊ͦ̏҉͉̫̲͟f͕̩̙̩̫̖ͩ̒̑ͨ̋͗̇͗ͤͥ̌̎́̚͡ ̆̈́͗̾̒̓̐̂͏̵̷̩̖͖͍̀G̢̭͚͖̗̱͓̉̇̇̈́ͬͣ̎ͭ́̚͟o̵̡̡̦̟̼͆͋̾̂̂̃̈́́d̴̶̬̼̮̖̟̞̟̭ͥ̽͂̏͛̂̃̂̂ͤͣ͗̊̓̀̀͢ͅ ̪̦̹̼̺̙̖̥̙̻̤̱ͭ͑̒ͤ̄̐̀̕i̴̷̡̼̗̫͓̒̒͂̒̌ͪ͆̔̔̇͑̓́̈́͑̾̀͒́͟n̛̛̪̥̮͍̭͉͕̩̫͓̖͖̥̜̹̲͈ͩ͒̆ͩͬͨ̇̎͘ͅ ̮͖̙̫͚̬̖̱̰̝͍̖̺̯̌̐̈́̓ͥͯ̃͆̇͐ͧͪ̊ͫ͗́͠w̠͖̞͚͉͉̱̘͈̬̜̯͚̟̪͑̏̑ͬ̐̆ͮ̈͂ͩͮ̌͘ͅh̞̜̜̬͑̌ͯ̑ͤ͒͗̉ͩ́͜͞i̴͇̟̦̟̝͎̭͉͓̯̇ͮ̆̍̑̈́̓͒̌͌ͪͫ̚͞c̨̨̹̯̲̘̝̏̑͑ͭ́͜h̬͉͕͚̪ͨ͌ͬͫͧ̋ͪͬ̆ͮ̓͌͞ ͚̭̠̝̳͖̩͚̗̣̤̦̜̘͍͙̘͚ͩ͒̉ͨ͘͟ͅǦ͇͉̹̹͕̺͕̟̪͈̈́̿ͣͭ̄̓̕͟o̢̡̲̦̳̩͈ͮ̍ͣ̐́̈̾̌ͦ̍̂ͯ̀͛ͫͤ̉̅̉͝d̨̟̪͔̞̹͉̼̞͈ͧ̔ͭ͒ͪ̑̄̏̍͊̈ͫͦ͊͘͠ ̷̨̗̻̖̫̜̠̣̱̖̪͓̥̖ͦ̌̇͐̿̎ͯ̾̿̋̌ͬ̚ͅͅį̙̱̮͙͍͎̘̌ͮͯͨ͗̂̒̊ͥͯͬ͡ͅs̈ͧ̾͗ͦͭͯ͑ͩ́͏̕҉̜̦͓ͅͅ ̴̴̡̯̺͉͍̏̌̿̈́̈̐̄͆ͪͫ͛ͪ̚͢͞a̜̥̘̱̺̣̹̬̪̦̘̩̜̬̜͓͆ͭͧ̈́̈́̒̐ͪ̃ͦͩͣͦ͢͟b̛ͣͤ̿͌ͫ̎̋ͨ̓͗̊̐ͯ҉̴̧͍̗͙̼̞ͅȏ̢̏ͭͥ̓̐ͥͭ͆̓̑̋͘҉̸͖̲͔̰̪͉̟̖̹̼̺̦̭̙̱̯̥͉v̷̴̡̧͙̮̤ͨͤ͂͂ͅe̗̯͚̲̬̬̜͙̘͔͍͎̩̮̹̦̹͚͂̅ͫ͂͒͊ͬ̊͊ͪͭ͂͋ͦ͆ͬͩ͐́̚͜͡͡ͅ ̲̞̭̳̜͉͓̙̿̔̋ͪ̊̆̾ͥ͋̒̂̐̅͟͞ḅ̘̞̻̹̩͓̻͔̞̹͉̥̱ͮ̊̐ͯ̆̆̓̇̂̾ͦͪ̊͂́͢͟͢͠e̶̶̮̫̱̫̪̻̞̥̞̙̬̗͓̗̊̔́̽ͨ̾̇ͬ̉̒̒ͭͭ̌̃ͯ̎͜͟͝ͅi̶̛̎̾ͫ̀͌̿̈̉͏҉̦͎̩̮͔̱͔̟̜̳̩̳̣͇͙̹̪ņ̸̶̥̯̱͚̗̭̪̲̰̜̩͔̬̭̒ͨ͒̃ͭͣͥ͗͋̀g̛̝̦̞̦͌̀̓̆̏͂ͦ͌̓ͦͪ̇͂͆̆͟ ̛ͣ̅ͣ̑͌̔̍͊̎̔͋̈̽͑̐͏̸̛̳̪̯̗͓͚̮͖̹ą͖̭̜̹̤̮̘̼͓̍ͤ͆̊̃̽̔ͯͤ͐̽̓̿͂͗̀̕ṇ̢̢̘̹̼͚̙͇̲̩̩͗́ͭ͋ͥͪ̅̀͋̍̕͜ͅd̵̷̢͚̰͉͎ͭ̔ͫ̽̐̾̄͆ͤ̊̌͗͢ ̨̬̺̫̺̘̜̠̂ͧ͂͊͐̊̐ͯ̎̌̚̕͡d͛͒͒̓͑̀̏̐ͪͮ̅̀̓҉͚̤̩͎̦̗̰͕̙̮̖̮́͘̕i̡͇͍̞̳̗̎ͥ̽̌̾͂͛̋͆̽̋̆͛ͯ͆̆͋ͤ̌̕s̃͌̋́ͩ̓̈̓̎̽ͪ́͐ͧ͏̸̢̟̬̮͇̦̩̦͈͎͖̣̟̼̭̤̟̀͡t̡͕͎̥̝͉̲͕̙̘̓͊͒̓̿͒̑̈͂ͦ̐̚̕͢͞ͅiͬͨ̆̓̐̍͌̎̎̽ͭ̅̔ͦͯ͛ͩ͞҉͏̺͇̝̫͕͈̪̣͘n̴͍͕̞̤͔̠̦̞̪̗̖͍͙̥̪̦̙̉ͪ̉̅ͤ̅̎ͩ͂̅̈́̾͞ͅc̴̶͇͔̰̤̤̥̮͂ͪ͆̈̂̓̐̄̚͠ť̴̢̂̂ͤ̍͋ͣ̀̿ͮ́҉̻̻͈͚̹͚̖͢ȉ̸̏̂̅ͮ͒̋̑͆̋͊̈́̿ͯ͏̧͈̣̬̲̀͜ơ̭͇̭͓̝̮̤͇̝̭̐ͣͩ͒͗̽̀n̼̫͉̘͚̻͉͕̙ͩͯ̐̀͝,̳̩͕͉̙̺͕̯̣̮̭̘̭̖͎̹̠̮̖̾͊̋ͨͬ̅̊̕͟͜͠͡ ̷̥̥̬̰̩̞̱̤͎̌̉̔̀̈́̚t͖̳̗̣̙̭̲͍͂̆̿ͯ͊̀͜ͅh̸̵̬̭̳̭̩̪͉̙͇̭̙͈̲̻̑͛̈́ͯ̅̕͜ͅę̩̝̟̭͎͙̭̪͕͙͇͙͙̯̇̌͋ͬ̅̓́̋̒͆͠ȓ́̿̔̇ͦ̍̓̊̈́̅̓͊̈̆ͬ̓͠͏̧̟͍̼̼̀͞e̷̜̬͇͚͉̼̻̣͚̫̝̞̫̔̋ͪͣͥͣ̎̽̄ͨ̎ͦ̒̑̋̚͡ͅ ̴̷̧̗͚̯͔̺ͩ̽̎͒̅ͬ̍͋ͭ̎̐̚͡İ̷̩͚̜̫̱̦̱͙͉͎͔̬̩̲͚̹̋̆͆̒̍̑ͮ͗͊ͦͪ̈́ͅ ̨̛̹̞͚͎̪͈̣͔͇̮͍̻̦̫̈͛̿̓͆̀̃̄ͤ̀̾̊̏̐̈̚͘͢͜ͅͅw̷͙̩̫͊̓̋̋̔͝ͅą̭̻̯̲̫̪͍͎̬͔͔̳̘̹͕͓̼̈͑͊̊ͬ͝s̩̟̼͉ͦͧ̄ͣ̉͋́̕͟ ̴̖̮̳̺̰̘̬̟ͬ͆̿ͥ̿ͨ́̆͑̇ͤ͛̑͆̆͆̋̇͊͜ͅm̷̟̳͔̝͎͉̓̽̐͋̆̅̐ͩ͆̈́̌ͬͦ̆ͭ͗͊͟͜͟y̶̷̡̢̰͎̮͖̥͈̪̹̘̍ͫ̓ͬ̉̒̾͐ͦ̄̇͊̓͛̔͊͒̌̒͟s̸̶̛̛͚̗̰͔̜̯̺̙̝͇̀̏͗̔ͨ̈̋͗ͯ̾̓̐̿̌͛̕ͅe̶̶̛͎̥̮̝̳̒̊̈́̓ͥͧ͘l̡͇͓̱̦̩̏̿̽̊̇͗́ͧ̃̆ͫ̍ͪͬ͑̓̃͒̀̕ͅͅf̲̲̼̤̺̯̤̘̟ͧ̇̍̐̇̿̀͜ͅ ̧̧̲̺̥͖͍͖̝̝̳̼̳̱̅͗ͭ͒͊̌̀ͧ̈ͤ͋ͪ͗̒͘̕ͅͅͅǎ̸̸̟̹͇̭̪̪̯̞̟͚̙̟̺͉̭̣̦͚̮̐̽ͭ͛͆̐ͥ̉̓̇̆̕͞͠n̨̯͍͇͖̭̠̦͔̲͈͔̱̲͕̮̍ͯ͆̓͂́̓̅̇̓ͬ̋̕ͅͅd̶̨̻̳͖̻̲̹̬̍̉́ͣͧͧ͋̈́͊̔̈̿̽̚̚͞ ̷͇̩͕̳̪̤̖͔̤̖̙͔̞̘̦̞͓̰̝ͭ̎̾̄͋̈́͗̓̄͆̔̊ͯ̂ͪ͊̍́́͝͞k̡̓̈́ͮͥ͆ͣ̊͐ͫ͑̄ͩͨ̄͐͏̙̺̹̺͕̫̦͖̲̯̤̀͘͟ͅṉ̢̭͔̦͖͆͗ͫ͌͂ͦ̆́̚̕͜ȩ̛̩̪̥̙̘̙̗̘͉̰̲͔͆̒̐̇͋͂̆̌̐͘͜w̢̛͈̖̟͖̬̰̭̗͇̣͍̙̼̲̱̥̻͆ͨͨͣ̒̔́̍ͨ̔̑ ̧͓͇̯̩̤̟̥͔̝̝̗̙̤̯̗̈́̒̎̍́m̶̶̬͍̜͕͓̗̲̦̽̊̇͗̄̉́͝y̧̛͙̞̣̳͚͊̋͑̌̑͐̀̀s̶̡̙̗̰̥͕̺͙̥̣͚̳̣͉̪̻͉͖̅ͬ͌ͮ̂̿̌ͬ͞ͅe̷͕̬̜̱̪̮͈̩͌ͬ̑̕̕͜͢l̵̛̪͎͔̼͔͍̠̘̼͎̟̮̟̯̬̫ͧ͑ͬ́̎ͤ̏ͧ̽͗͒̀ͫ̈̑͆́̚̕f͈͍͓̜̜̦̠̪͇̫̐͗ͩ̋̽̕͡ ̸̙̭̜̖͍͑̾ͧͧͨ̋̀̌ͭͪ̅ͬ͗ͭ̐͘͘s͒͛̑̃̈̍̇ͧ͊͂͑͌ͩ̋͌͘͝͏͚̣͇͇̥̬͍̥͙̺͉͖̻̕ͅo̷ͮͣ̌͒̇̊̄ͭ͋͐͒͘͝͏͍̥̯͔ ̸̡̻̣̠̙̟̬͕̳̠̮̦͎ͮ̈͛̊ͦ͢ȁ̴͖̩͚̯̲̗̿̈͌̏̈̾ͬ̀͞s̡̹͔̦͉̼̤̲̮͍̘̗̮͙̐́͊ͤ̏ͧ̾ͨ͒̇̒͋ͤ́ͤ̽̚ͅ ̶̢̺͎̞͉̩̼̞̣̩͔͈̪̩̫͛ͧͩ̾̍ͬͦͭ͗̌̑̉̓ͥ̓̎͗͂ͫ͢ͅt̨̢̩̝̻͈̲͉̻̙̲͉̱̮͙̼͓̘̦͎ͭ̓͆̍̿̆̽̒̑͂̀ͅő͗̓ͭͥͧ̍͗ͦ̏ͬ̃̒ͦͫ̑́͘͡҉̸̩͔͇̹͢ ͗ͨ͒̇ͧ҉̴̢̪̦̰͙̫̺m̸̴̐͌ͫ̃̆̎̇̋́̑͋̉̃̍̽ͩ̈́̀͜͜͏̺̳̲͍̱̞͚͕̞̣͓̦̼a̷̛͙̗͖̣̯͍̳͕̦̽ͬͭ̂͛̇ͥ̎̑̾̕͝k̡͇̱͔̘̲͎͚̽ͧͥ̆͊̈́̽̇͗̓̓ͧ̋̋ͬͪͬ́̕͠ē̳̣̪̘̣̣̼͔̬̰̣ͤ͂̉͐ͯ̓̑̈́ͣ̄̃̈̉͊̌ͩ́̚̕̕ ̛͋ͬ̏̑̈́͐̀̈͋ͩͪ̇ͤ̎̊̓́͏̛҉̖͓͔̭̬͖̣̼͙̦ͅt̢̢̢͎̝̗̗̓̒̓̌̿̅ͭͮ̽͂͡͝ḣ̨̨̛̝̙̖͕̬̯̭̙͓̾̓͊̄ͮ̎̀̓̆͋̈́̃̽͗̄́i̪͓͍̜̣̱̣̤̤̲̠̔̒͋̈ͥ͌̑͗̂̍̈́ͩ̉ͤ̋͑́̚͠ş̧̼̦̜̠̮͔̏ͧ̿̿͌ͦͯ̎͗̔ͪ͑ͯ́ͦͩ̈́ ̞̥̪̱̖͖͍͆͒̏͗͑͒̀̚̕m̵̸̢̟̪̦̙͉̮̠ͮ͌͋͆͊ͮ͛̓̀ͨ̉ͦ͌́́a͊ͤ̈́̑̓̽̾̒ͧ̈́ͧͬ̆̈̐͗͜͏҉̱̖̯͈̜͙̝nͯͩ̌ͯ̐ͩ̾̇ͯ̎ͤ͆̑͛̽̇ͭ͏͓͍̜͙͓̟̣̫.̼͓̳͈ͨͪ̓ͣ̓ͨ̾̏̽̏̊̃ͮ͒̕͞ ͬͩͨͦ̍̈́͆̈́ͬ͏҉̜͕̳̙̰͇͖̝̰̠̳̖͔T̷̥͈̺̹̩̦̦͊̿̈̂͟͜h̸͉̦̖̘͈̫̟̣̲̣̫̘̲̺̺̗̓̓̉̐͛́̀ͭͦͅe̛̫̲͉͕̪͉̲̮̋ͦ̀͊̈́̆̆́̊̅̋̅̒̿ͥ́͡r̶̽̐̈́͂̉̅̌ͣ̽͐͂͢͡͠͏̻̯̗͖̼̖̥̥̱̞̰̩̫͉̹̬̺ḙ̶͉̰̰̣̫̘͙͈̻̰̙̩̗̬̝̻͓͉̃ͩ̋͒̀̌͠f̡̢̛̲̤͍̤̺̥̲̤̺͖͕͎͎̌̌ͧ̅̇̉̏̎̔̐̉͆ͥ͗ͨͥ́͜o̴̵͉̯̱̜͚̥̮̝͐ͦ͋ͤͭͨ̄͆́ͤ̔͆ͩ̃͘͟͠r̨͉̣͍̼̻͇̱̞͉͇͕͆͛ͧ͂͂̌ͩ͊̄͠ͅȩ̵̺͔͉̯͉̞̫̘̫̜͇̻̲͖͖̻̽̓̏ͭͫͬ͐ ̴͔̪͍͖͕̫͇͓͈͔̯̖̤̙ͯ͑́̋̏ͦ͌̇̊͌ͭ̈̀͜͡Iͫ̉̍͐͆͐͑ͮͪ̏ͯ͗̋̄̒̉̓͆͏̛͠҉̙̳̬̰̬̹̘ ̸̡̖͖̺̻͖̮̰̼͈̺̱̱̳͕̯ͫͥ̒ͥ̐̌ͪ͐̽͑̈́͐̃̒̍̐̂͠a̷͛͗̌ͫ͏̼̺͕̭̺́m̷̛̉͆͛͊̋ͧ́ͤͬ̌̍́҉̴͖̤͓̱͚̰̻̻̫ͅ ̸̷̵̡̱̮̦͓̩̤̱̣̲̬̪̓͋̂ͫͣ͐ͬ̔ͪͩ͗́͝m̷̡̬̙͕̞̱̖͙͖̳̹̰̯̳̫̻̀ͩ̾̈̽ͧ̌͗͊͒͌ͩ̈̊ͣ̀͡͠y̵̧̢͙͎̮̼͎̫͓̜̟̞̘̭̞̣̐̑̊ͩ͢ ̷̛̙̞̦͕̤͍̻͉̣̮ͪͧͤ́̚ͅͅǫ̸̱̭͈̫̦̩͇̗͓̩̘̜̺͇ͧ̔̀͐̈́̎͌ͫ̽̀̽ͯ͗ͩ͋̕͞͡w̷̝̙̪̗͖͈̯̼͖̎̈ͬͫ̆́̏̌͆̽ͭ̔̿̌ͬ͆͢n͂̄̈́͊͊ͦ҉̶͔̼̲̝̬̺̟͓̰̫̯͇̀ ̶̸̸̣̫̻͓̺̪̣̹̻̓̒̊͒̓ͮ́͒ͨ̄ͨ̽ͩͤ͢c̴̢̪͔͔̻͚̔ͤ̑́̆̾ͫͧ̀̚͜͞a̧ͣͦ̌̂ͧ̅͒ͧ̆ͦ̒̓ͯ̌̍҉̝̹̰͕̭̭̣ư̍̈ͤͫ͌͋̆͘͜͏̱̮̻̜̦̠̖̪̱̥̩͕̟͘s̴̡̨̯̪̭̘̜̠̠̪̪̩͍͗̔͛̌̾ͮͫͨͪͩ̀ẻ̻̜̞̥̔ͩ͌̉͂ͩͬͥ͗ͪ́͘ ̧̅ͫ̐̌̆͂̊ͨͬͣ̑͐̾ͬ́ͣ̊͏̶̪̥̫̟̫͚̟̤͔̰a̴̙̱̻̼̝͇͍̗͑̿̌̐͠c̵̨̜̰̩͇̮̝̬͓̳̳̜̥̝̥̿̈͌̂ͪ̾̈̎ͥ͘͜č̷̢̡̢̖͎̼̮̲̘̞̞̹̘̣͉̫̮ͯ̈́̆ͪͥ̒͛ͯ̍͊̍̾͟o̵̖̝͉͓̗͉̳̥̞͆ͭ̎̉͆ͤͨ͌ͮ͂̀́̚͢͠r̛̭͇̝̝̺͎̰̖̅̿ͯ̉̾̓ͬd̄̌̆ͤͫ̏̾̊͒ͥͣ̐҉̴̶̘͕̳̼͖̰̠̳̗̳̠̹͈̙͞ͅḭ̡̝̺̦͈̦ͦ̎ͩ̒ͥ̋͛̅̆̕n̰͉̠̮̞̙̊͐̋̓̿͐͐̐̆ͪ̔̋͑̑ͪͧͫ́g̋̒̽̀ͥͦͥ͏̻̻̤ͅ ̸̧̮̯̬̰ͩ̾̽̾͛ͣ͑͆ͭ̂͊̓̌ͧ̕͡t̴̡̨̢̼̺͎͉̪̘̜̝̹̠͔̳̳̦̫͈͔̼ͯͫ̌̓̅̃̎̆͑̿̂̽̓ͧ͗ͥ̉̓̐ͅò̌͆͑̓̍̊̊̊͋ͯ͏͚͕̼̖̺̘͍̪̞͕̰̗̗͘͞ ̞̙͔͚̥̦̝̲̺͖̹̮͓̱̤͈̈͗ͭ̀͌ͬͦ̽̔ͮ͌̚͜͢ͅḿ̢ͫ̔̆͗̈́̇͒̀̌̉ͦ͒͂̽͋̽ͦ͞҉̲͇͇͔̘̗̮̬̜̻͝ỷͪ̀̓̆͑̐͑ͭ̂̕҉̶̨̛͎̞̮̪̹̺͍̮͇̱̠͇̮̼ͅͅ ̨͙̲̣̺̯̞̣̣͎ͮ͆̈ͥ̎̓͌͞͝ͅe̅͛͆̇̒̓ͭͮͦ̐́ͭ̀͞҉̩͙͚͖̻s̾ͣͯͮ͏̧̣͕͈̮͔͚̥̘͈ș̡͖͙̯͖̣̙͚͓̖̣́̐ͧ̉ͭ̆̎͐͒ͤ̇ͤ͜ͅe̷̱̟̩̪͚̹̜̫̩̺̲̝͓̔̃̎͛ͨ̐̾ͥ͗̑ͪ͆̂ͧ̍͝n̩̦͍̱̩̱̙̗̫̋̾̇́͠͞c̯̻̩̣̻̮͂ͣ͋ͥ̉̍́͟͡͝͡ͅę̠̟͍̗͆ͩͦ̽ͪ̀̇ͧ̈́͋̉̈́ͦͣͫ͘͢͜,̢̨̥̩͖͕͇̻̟̗̙̟̻̞̺̙̙̈ͮ͂̓̀ͨ͑̄̈̄̈̒ͭ͗͘͢ ͧ͒ͧ͋̇͗̏̒̿̒͆ͣ͏̧͏̭̩̭̳͖͚͔̞ẅ̵̢̢̪̝̜̹͕̲͍͖͎̠͓͙́ͥ̐̌͂̐ͯͮ̚͞͠h̴̛̛̰̼̱͕͉̞̤͔̮͖̱̼̩̭̥ͦͦ̑̋̄̈͒̀͝ͅi̧͈̳̣̥͖͇̲͖̪̣͈̙͙̹ͦ̌͊͂̀ͤ̽͆̾ͤ̊ͩ͘c̡̨̩̫̫̤̹͙̞̲̮̭͚̦̜͙̯̳̀̐̅ͧ͛̏͂ͭ̈̂̓̌͂̔̽̕͠͠ͅh̾̎̀̎͒ͬ̑͠͏̷̹̝̠̳̞͈̝̩̘̲̹͓̗͕͇̻͔̳̕ ̡̛͙̯̼͇̼̗̹̺̥̂̿̇͒̏͆͢͝i̸̝̪̠͑̅͑͑̓ͯ̾́͛ͥ͢s̷͔͍̟̣͍ͥͨ͊̓ͧ̏ͤ́͘̕ ̓̿͌̒ͦ̈́̀̑ͨ̈͞҉̟̰̩̲̺̞̖̤̝̪̣͖͎͇̰͚ė̂̓ͫͭ͊̅͏̹̜̩͓̖̹̜̖̰̫͎͠ͅͅt̵̲̝̗͕̙̣̺͇̮̹̮̰͍̪͛ͯ̓̂͒̎͐͌͌̍̏̌͑́̚͝ȩ̶̫̫̥̗̼̓ͥͤ̏̌ͮ̐́ͥ̐̇ͫͦ̇͊̄̚̚͞͠͞ŗ̒̔͒́̐̇̂̌ͬ̚̚͏͙͙̙̩̫̯͜n̵̪͇̝͔͚̼͕̦̥̝ͦ͐͆̊́͒͂ͧ̾̾ͣͮ͊ͮ̋͛aͮ̽͆͌̏̌ͬ̈́ͦ̒ͩͯ͛͛̽̄̐҉̶͘͠͏̙̱̖͕̱ͅl̨̨̥͍̹̮̮͎̤̳̦̫̭̪̯̣͎͔̫̅͆̓̍̿ͥ͋,͌̀̑͗ͭ̿ͫ̈́ͣ̔̆͌ͤͮͧ̏͏̶̸͈̯͇̘̰͙͚̜̻̠͞ͅ ̴̢̖̩̱̤̯̰̫͇̘̪̱̣ͦ̍̑͌̏ͣ̔̚͝ͅą̤̬̪̼͎̖̯͔͉̟͈̦̠̘͚̞̖̐͛ͩ̆͋ͣ͆͑̿̓̈̍ͮͩͮ̀n̡͕̰͔͙̮̺̬̫̰̗̗̪̘̩͙̱͍̳̻̒̇̆ͮ̓̀̊̈́̾̇̌ͧ̈́͊ͧ͛ͬ̚̕͟͞͝d̸̡̧̫̭̤̟̭̗̘ͭ̇͐̈́͌ͧ̋̿̓̐́ͮ̋ͦͭͧͬ͝͠ͅ ̉̑̔̓̄̾͋͂ͧ͌̾ͩͧ͋ͮ͗̃͏͇̯̺̻̹̥̝̦̰̬̩̦͉̙̘͓̬͢ͅn̶̷̄̿ͣ̓̐͑ͯͭ͑̈͟͏͖̼͈̝̖̘̕ơ̛̑ͭͥ̀̈̓̈́͂̍́̚҉̢̹͈̤͕͖͔͎̲͇̜̲̳̹̯͚̦̭̲͇t̡̧̰̟̮̘̃ͪ͒́͘͝ ̷̛͖̘̠̘̠̞̠̄̅ͨ̋̀͞a̴̸̸͉̘̩̭̜͖̮̤̰̮̙͈̲̼̹͈ͮ̅̆̿̀͟c̸͕͚̟̹̳͚̰͉͕̩͔̽̅̀́͊̑ͣͭ̀͠c̷̨̡̮̫̪̪͈͈̗̥̩͙̮̱͛̋͊͑̅̋̆̾̀̈́̅ͭ̾ͫͪ̚͞ͅo̷̡̥̣̟͇̟̥ͧ͌̌͛̎͘r̵̙͍̮̦̬̻̦̩̲̝͖̫ͨ̓̈́͊̐̓̉ͅd̶̡̫͚͕͍͈̳̺̦̩̪͎͚̭̆̈̎̑̍ͤͯ͑̅̇͋̅͊̈́͢͟͞i̸̵̞̙̤̼̮͔̳̺̯͈̦͓̹͇ͫͣ̅͐ͧ̃ͫ͢͞ͅņ̸̺͚͇̯͍̹͖̠͚̹͓͇̜ͭ̎̇ͦ͗̾͗͢ḡ̋̎͛̆̓̅͂͜҉̹̬̪͈͖̪̘̘͉̺̺͢ͅ ̶̴͎̹̯̜̞̝̆̓̈́̂ͦ̓ͣ͢͜͜ţ̵̵̶͚̜̣̮̣͍͔̣̜̙͇̹̤̘̞̩̜̭̜ͥ͂̆ͬ̈̀͌ͮ͢ǫ̷ͩͭͣ͋̊͂͒̄ͯ̒͋ͧͭ̀̎ͣ͘҉̠̭̰̯ ͕͉̹̬̪̪͙̻͎̪̠̳̬̤̩͖̹̅̾͒̀̅ͤ̐͘mͥ̍ͪͤ̒̒͞͏̸̧̭̦̠͙͙͇͓̩̣͇͓̭̭̝̥̝̳̺͜ͅy̶̺̰͎͎̬̩̼̪̹̘͊̋ͣ̑͆͋̓̑͟ ̴̑̂̌́̿̍̔̍͛̏̑͊͋̈́̚͞͏̛̗̗̤̪͚̝͞b̶̢̡̖̖̲͖̱̯̝̰͔̱̗͎͔͎ͦ͒̇ͧ͊̓ͬͯͭe̴̢̧̼͙͙̱̥̭̯͚͎͕̜͓̾̿́̒̍̍̅̊͌ͨ̊̉̈́ͦ̓ͪ̒̏̉́͜ͅc̨̮͙̭̬̞̬̪̗͐̓͐ͤ̒̆̓ͬ͊̾̇̌̏̑̆ͣ̔̊͡o̴̧̦̼̪̮̜̮̻͍̘̼͎͚̥̰ͥ͛͗̊̈͂ͥ͛ͣ͌ͬ͒̒̐̀̕͢m̴̡̩͙͇̱̪̘͙̹̬̯͕͖͓̠̩̣̼̜̒͂̎͐ḯ̶͖̼̞̝̦͛̊͛́ͮ͋̈̾̿͒́͝͝n̢̫̭̭̮̲̫̹͊ͤ̿̒̒̿̔͂̓̿̈́̚͘͟ͅg̛̯̫̳̹̫̹̻͒̉͗ͫ͆ͫ̆̄ͭ͐̋͒ͭ͊͛̿͜͠͠,̴̡͎̰̙͇̎̉̿͘͢͟ ̸̷̜̠͍̙̯̗͎͕͎͙̝̠̀ͤ͋̃ͥ̍̅̎̀̋͂̎̚͡ẉ̶̴̵̧̪̫̭̞̭̗̯̙̝̦͙̮̼̺̗̖̆ͪͬ̋͆ͥ̾͌͐̍̊͆̂h̡̫͎̝͇̭̫͔̑͂͒̃̂́͛ͣ͂̌̾̔͝ī̴̶̶̈́͌ͧ͏̖̭̖͉̩̻̝̮͍͕̲͖̜̝̥̮̹̼̦͞ç̴̴̹͎̬̮͓̥̙̣̹̫̭̪̟̞͂̂ͬ́͐̈́ͨͤ̋̓̍̍ͭ̏̔ͯ͂̑͘h̛̑͛̐́̔ͫ̍̃ͭͭ̏͋ͨͣ͟҉̴͇̲̼̮̺͓͡ ̬͓̟̜͍͕̱̳͎̼̖̦̟̥̐ͪ̉̔̋ͮ͑͗ͪͨ̌͟͝i̴̴̧̛̝͔̟̦̮̦̟͈͙̰̩͕͔̓̓ͬ̓͋̋̽̆̇͋̓ͤ̒̐͞ͅs̸̸̶̢̟͖̝̪̗̝̼̀́̑ͣ̃̽̾̽̏̄ͭ͝ ͦ̅̽ͣͬ̽ͮ̚҉͈̪̝̪̳̪͔̫͉̰͈̟̟͙̬t̬̳̥̹͇̤̟̗̬̟ͥ̆̔͂͌͊ͨͭ̅̏͂͋̔̈́͒͘̕ͅę̸̻̭̻̭͓̠̈̅̽̅ͮ̀̕m̨ͤ͗̌͒̒ͥ͆̀̊҉̘͈͖̬̫̰͉̫̺̝͔͇̗̹́ͅp̢̛̞̯͙̫̅̌͋ͬͮ̋ͩ̅͒̈́͐̀͠ͅo̵̧̧̍̒̑ͫ̈́ͪ̓̉̄̚͏͇̤͙̠͕͉͎̰̲̭̟͙r̷̞̬̥̼̻̞̘̼̼͇̻̓͛ͩ̿ͭ̃̔̓̽̅͊͛͂̽̀̽̇̐̚͞a͎͖͖͎͕͚̬̻͔̦̬̻̻̼͙̗͒͛ͬͣ̌͂ͥ̄̀l̛ͦ͌ͮ͑̄͋ͣ̐̍͋͂̏̑̀̌̄̋̿͞҉҉͖͉͇͈̥͎̜͕͓̘̺.̿ͩ̈́̄͑ͣ̄̉ͣ̈̂̄̒̆ͭ̈́̾̎̀̚͞͝͏̧̗̘͍͔͉̮̺͇̖̩͍̣͇̠̙̠ ̸̵͔̻͎̼̹̹͉̜̩̥̬ͥͥͫͬ͗̆̍͐̅͌͌ͯ̍͊̾ͨ̽ͯ́͢͡T̢̹̥̥̝̼̬̼̺ͩ͑̌ͣ̿͆̌͗̑̀̕͢h̷̢͍̭͇͎͓̪͍̭̳̻ͫͦͤͯ͝͠e̢̢̼̼̝̞̱͔̩̱̙̘͊̀̓ͩ͒̊ͪͥ̋̽̚̚͠ͅͅͅṟ̶̠̼̥ͨ͛̊̆̾ͮ̓͌̉̐̃̍̈ͦ̂͒͜ȩ̧̻̘̮̪̮͓͓̝͓̱̱̎ͯ̉̎̄ͫ̈́̄̅̄̆̅̄ͫ́ͥ̈́͡f̧͍͎̹̤̠̹̝͖̖̼͉̗͔̣̻̱͈̯ͯͬ͂̓̽͞ǫ̡̧̛̝̼͎͈̥̹̲̗̥̙ͩ́̆̓̐̅͒̍ͩ̊͂̎̍͊ͩ͞ͅr̸̭͍̩̯͕̠̝͌͗̊͂̒̄̚͞ͅe̓̊̈́͛̑̍̇ͣͦ̀́ͪ̒ͫͯ̌̍̌̚͏̸̢̬̫̲̲͍̰̼̺̯̜̬͔̳̣̼̟̦͙͡ͅ ͛͛́͋͋̓̿̍ͦ̊̍͋́͏̴̹̯͚̤̲̰͖̫͓̹̼̫̹̜̬Į̷͇̹̬͙̬͓̥͎̱͍̱̙͙̥̣̱͚̖̗̎̓ͮ̚̕͡ ̤̘̦̻̤͇̮͎̜̗̣͚̹͔̪̹̞̏̉ͧ͒ͤ̊ͧ̾͌͋͂̾̽̄͌͗̀ͅa̸̷̧̖̫̝͚͕̲̥͈̲ͦ̔ͣ͊̄ͦ͗̿ͬ̓ͨ̎̋̽̂͒͛̄͛͠͡ͅm̎͆̈́̿͋̃͂͗̋ͬ͐͛͑̑̉̔͞҉̦̲̯̤̻̼̜̞̪̹͇̼̻̬̱̕ ̸̟̦̥̉̋ͧ͗̆̈́͟͜ų̴̷̗͚̼͖̺̙͔̲͈͉͛͂ͭ͑ͬͥͪͯ͊͊͌̍͒̅͘̕n̖͕̰̟̺͕̖͎̞̲̼̒ͪ̈́̃́ͥ̃ͪ̉ͦ̏ͣͧ̐̄͟b̛̗̬̠̭̤̥̞̲͕͙͕̜̲̲͙͙̯̮͊̓̀͊͂̎ͥͬ͋̄ͪ́̒̆ͤ̕͢͜͝o̢̘̗͎̞̙͈͎̻̮̙͎̝͓̠ͬ͋ͫ́͂̐ͭ̔͌ͯ͛ͥ̊̆ͦ͒̀͘r̀ͧ̆ͦ̄ͦͧͧͨ͆̔̽͊ͥ̒̉ͣ͑́͝҉̴̨̡̪͈̣͎͎̪̺̪̟̱̠̤n̶̡̨̨̘̩̭͚̼͈̮̣̰̱̖̻̟͇͉̹̄̂̈́̀͑ͨͧ̾̾̓̓ͧͭ̂̏ͩͩ̀̚ͅ,̸̧͎̖̜̲͓̘̉ͥ̈̎̓̈́́ ̴ͣ̇̽̄͌͐ͦ͒ͮ҉̧̪̗͕̻̺͙͕̟a͐̐ͪͤͮ̈̓̽̑ͯͧͭ͂̔̌̀͡͞҉̼̝̹̬͚̲͓ǹ̽̊̿ͯ̀ͦ͟͠҉͓̺̙̗̥̘̭͔ͅd̵̘̱̰̦͈͎̹̤̬̟̙͕͖̫͊̿̾ͯ͐͘͝ ̧̧̩̻̫̹̘̫̤̘͔̩̣͉̼̳̠̜̮͕͍ͥͭ̒̌ͥͮͧ̽̑͘ą̷̶̨̥̦̟̣̭̲̣̫̭͇͍͇̜͙̙̜̘͈ͬ̈́̀̆̂ͤ̚ͅç̶̛̬̠̟̹̹̺̗͇̳̺̳̼̱̖̞̭͚̔̑̆̊͗̾̍̍̓̇́̕c̵̢̡̨̛͓͔͍͔̼̠̲̱̣̼ͯ̊͊̍̄̾͛̚ŏ̴̝̱̻͍̟̭͔̲̯͙̲̲̲̘̭͎̪̞̈́̃̈̒ͪ͋̽ͮͩ̊ͪ͊̚͢͟͢͠r̶̻̙͓̰͙͇ͯͮͫͮ̍̑ͬ͛ͪ͑ͯ̍̾ͤ̃̕ͅd̨̄ͦ̉̐̿ͦ҉̸̢̡͔͎͔̩̺̻̝͍̫̪͈͍̪͎͈̻̯i̸̶̖̪̖̙̙̬̝̟͚̤̩͍̣̱̳͓͐̈́ͫͤͭ̐̐̓̂͊̒ͬ̃̓̀̀n̩͓̙̟̰̬͍͛̇̇ͦ̽̂̅̿̎ͣ͐̓̆̉̔͟g͙̺̜̗͇̲̖̗̻͇̮̬̫ͥ̅ͥͯͨ̑̌̇͝͞ ͆ͮ̓ͬ͑ͮ̆ͮ̊̇͆ͬ̅́̚҉̹̗̤̻͔̥̪̞̥̠̞̥̗́t̵̖͔͓̭̬̯͙̪̝̫͚̙͙̭̑̎̈ͦ́̋͗̿͛̓̆̈́ͬ̃ͮ̕͟ơ̧͈̖͔̘̟̯̜̹͖̪̤̹̇̓͐̌̆͒͆̐̉̽͊ͬ̏ͮͩ̎̑̋̕ ͂ͣͯ̇̾ͧͨ̉̍̄̆͑͑͛͋̄̋͟͜͏̢̛͈̠̙̯̗̯m̶̰͓̥̫̺ͧ̐̅ͫͣͥ̾ͥ̿̆̎̂̿͑̀͝y̴̡̓ͮ̊̑̾ͤͪ̓ͥ҉͚̗̦͙̩̠̮̞̗͉̜ ̴̹͍̬̥͕̖̰͉͂̋͐͗́͡ų̶̸̴̧͖̯͉͔̀̀̅ͤn̊̓̈̆͛ͬ̔̂ͪ̒ͮ͋҉͔̰̲̳̟̪͚̭̫̘͉ͅb̷̼͕̟̗̟͕̙͍̜͔͂͂̍̄̋͊ͥ̾̓̆̏͗̏̌̋̋̚͟͞ǒ͖̰̠̠̂̓ͫ̄̔̃̅̊̍ͣ͐̑̈ͯͯ͗͊̚͜͝ŕ̷̥̲̩̜̯͍̖͈̠͉̣̞̅̽̒͟ń̡ͫͭ̍ͪ̏̑ͤ̂̎͋̓͗̽ͨ̍̓͏̵̪̙̤̼́͝ ̷̗̜̪͓̘͚̼͎̯̱͛͋͗̑́ͨ͞m̷̩̻̜͖͇͓̘̾̆̌͒̌̈̉̍̓́ͅo̭̭̹̫ͧ̔̃̐͂̎̐͛͒͜͡ͅd̷̍ͫ͗̏͂̈́̃ͬ̀̌̈́̇ͪ̀͏̯͍̹͇̼͕͈̙̬̜͔͎͔̫͎̘ē̛̜͓̩̺̖̻̥̫̯̞̥͓̩̗̜̯̠͈͐ͯ̍ͥ̌͑͛̂ͦ̃̀͟ ͓̟̱̮͎̜̺̦̹̯͙̻͇̑͂ͬ̎́́I̶̧̖̹͚̠̤̥͕͍̠̪̹̭̠̞͔̠̬͍͕ͦ͌ͬ̄̍ͤ̊̏ͨ͂̉ ̨͓̱̲̩͇̫͔͈͐̓͂ͤ̆͋̈̉͐̽ͧ̎ͨ͐ͯ̀̀͜c̡̛̪̜̳͙̪̺̭̣̘̠͈ͭ́̄̉͊̋a̧̰͇̮͚̯̙͈̟͖̫͈͚̟̼̗͆ͧͫ̑̿̄͒̋̂͑ͪ́̏̀̋ͮ̄̀ͅn̫̜̤̘̦͕͕̣̮̻ͤ͗̓̐̽ͫ̍̾ͬͥ̏̐ͩ̔̔ͭ̒̉̀͢ͅ ̛̺̟̬ͯͭ̒ͦ̊͞n̶̷͉͚͇͓̻̯̜̲̆̽͛̅̾̔͗̒̃̈́̀e͂̈ͧ̈̎͌͛͛̓̚҉̶̛͇̳̭͢͞v̵̢͓̳̩̻̝ͭ̈̃̀ͣͧͤͭͯȩ̨̞̙͚͙͎̠̉̾̈̃́͜ͅr̶̝̞̱͉͖̦͇̜͚͕͓͖̦̩͙̮̂ͬ̿̈́̽͐̀͛̔̑́̕͡ ̧̛̘͓̺̱͎̖̭̄ͮ͌ͭͧͭ̉ͩͨͪ͂͊d̶̊̈́̎̃͌̉͐ͫ͑̾́͛͑̍͐͆ͨͭ̐͏̷̨̛̖̰̟̭̱͉͕̺ḭ̷̙̬͖̱̮̖͔͎̱̻͂ͤ̑͐̊̑̇̒ͫͫ̅͐ͤͪ͘͠e̱̘͖͕̤ͮ͌̂ͨ͆̓͑ͭ̀́͟͜.̛̫͈̤͇̝̫̤͓̼̳̜̭ͥͩ̾͌ͭ͗ͥͭ̋́͢ ̶̧̱̞̭̠͉̮͎̦͍ͩ͑̆͐̂̂̃͊̽̿̒ͪ͋̅̃͂̊́̊͜͠À̡̭̤͙̰͎̣͕̬̠͕̜̥̟̟͎̿̍̐ͩ̆͞ͅc̴̴̣̞̮̮̬̹̖̞̄́ͣͧ̑̽ͭ̋̚ͅcͥͣ̋̓̇̽̄ͬ́͏̻̙͚͚̱̦̥̯͇͙̫͔̫̪͖̮͘͘ͅͅo͑ͫͨͫ̂͂̏ͤ̎̚҉̷̷͏̞̖̳ͅȑ̡̮̘̠̰̯̦͊ͨͣͫ͝ḑ̶̤̫̱̟̣͉͚̘̓̓̃̉̈́̊̒̅ͥͮ̑͗̒ͥ̈́͌͜i̴̢͙͍̜̖̯̰͈͇̹̯̱̺̥̦͆̈́̃ͩ̂́̆ͫ̈́̅ņ̶̷̘̘͈̬̞̞̤͎̙͖͔̲̉̔͒̑̌͑́̈ͦ͋͑̊͠͞ͅg̡̨̛͔͉̩̫͔͍͕̬̳̺̼̾ͥ͆͐͆͟͝ ̶̧̨̨͎̲̭͓̜̟̟͖̫̩̩͎̝̬̤͓͔͖̿ͧ̓͊ͨ͂͂̅ͬ̏͑͊ͯ͋̾̅ͦ͒͢t̨̨͖̯̞͔̺̭̲̮̲̭͊͒͋ͮo̴̰̰̭̣͕͉̳̝̬̜̯̹̻͚̟̳̐ͥ̌̃͛͊͑ͤ̎͆ͣ͛̍͑̚̚͘ ̛̩͚̩̹̅͒͋̉̽ͧ̔̀ͨͬ̉ͪ́̕͜m̴̱̺͖̼̝̘͎̺̮̙͎̤͇͇̘̠͂̊̅ͩ͋͒ͧ͆̆ͩ̑͐̀̀͜ͅy̸̢͍̮͈̭̭̤̰̠̝͇̤̪͙̙̠͓͆͗ͬ͋̿̆̔ͭ ̵̜̳̞͔̪̟̟̻̐̈̾̋̀͘͢ų̡̠̲̩͉̞̩̠͇͕̋̃̏̈́̐͌͋̂̈́̀ͥ͛̂ͧn̡ͬͣ̆̆҉̻̝̬͚̦̝͔͕̦̰͈̞̟͔̹̖͓̜ͅb͈̹̣̬̬̦̼̜͚̬ͪ͛́͗ͨ͛̉͐ͦ͛̋͑̓ͤ͢͡ỏ̧͈̱̻͙̟̹̮͓̝̮̳̰̽͐̇̽́̀͡r̷̡̨̛̟͖̤̳͔̘̩̫͈ͮ̓ͫ̌̅̿͗ͤ̆ͥ̆͌͌̀͑̚͘n̢͉̘̘͓̲̘̦̭͉̰̰͈̟͉̳͇̆ͮͫ̇͒ͮͮͬ̉̈̔ͧ͒͗ͤ̂ͥ̈́͝ ̸̨͔̺̜̺̩̮̞ͣͦ̈́̇͛ͨ̓̅̔̂̉ͦ̋ͬͭ͆͆ͭ̇͞ḿ͇̣͙̘͚̋̓̇̇̎̈́̿̊̐̅̂̚͡o̧͎̣̬̳̙̱̩͕̫̤̬ͮͩ̊̀̉̍̾̀̚͠͡͞ḏ̼̰̲͚̎ͯͫ̔ͦ̆͆̐́̕͢͝ė̺͎̦̪͓͇̬̜̠̲̮͇͉͆̋̍ͫ́͗͐ͨͪ́ ͪ͂ͨ̔̎̔̾̑̉͝҉͏̢̖̘̮̜̩͖̭͍̼̖̰͓̪I̎̀̆ͦ̏̍̒ͬ͏҉̪̗̭̺̬̩͘͜͝ͅ ̨͇͉̬̼̣̈͐͑̌̈̌̏̾̎͜͜h̡͔͍̥̬̭ͪ̅͑̓̂̏̅̿̇ͫ̽͘͞͠ạ̴̛̱͍̞̼͔͚̏̈́ͦ͛͗ͫ̉ͭ̅̔̿ͪͥͬ̀̕͢v̨̪͖̯̦̣͖̣̳̦͉͖͉͍͍̩̫͐̈́̽̾̿ͪͣ͛̆ͨ̉͐̔̈́̔̏́́͜e͇̮̼̪̥̮̮̦͕͍͚̭̦̼̬ͮ͆̎̓͆̇͛͑̈͆̊̾ͫ̂͜ͅ ̶̷̡͚͎̹͕͚̩̖̭̪̝͖̱̪͔͌͂ͭ͗͋́̀ͤ̎̂̇̓ͪ͂̓̃̆ͦ̚ͅḛ̶̛̯̙̤̺̹̲̖̹͔̳͍̰̫̺͆͑͌ͤ̄̿͋̽̊͗ͧ̉͟͞ͅt̷͉̭̝͕͕͇̰͇̞̟ͣ̓̾̈ͬ̽̉ͦ̽̄̒̾ͬ̍͋ͥ̀͘͜͜ͅē̛̛͙̞̺̣̗̤̆̉̑ṟ̭̳̮̋̓̓̃́ͥ͛ͧ̓ͨ̊̕͝ń̸̮̱͕̬̪̩̱̦̬͚̥̩͑̎̅͌ͩ̏̓̋̂̄̈́̀́͢ą͉͍̳̭̖̖̣̘̬̗͉̱̂̋͂ͭ͌̉̀́́͘̕ļ̛̮͔̝͉͈̮͇̻̦̫͉̣̯͍̞̈̎ͣͦͯ̅̂̃͢͞l̷̨̟͇̮͔͚̘͙̜̼̬͔͈͉̼͓ͮ̑̈́̈̓̌̾͌̕͠y̸̡͚͚̩͖͎ͯͯ͌̽ͣ ̸̷̡̨̬̘̫̯͈̰̘͔̘͎̗̳͎̞̫̗̬̲̞́ͬ̒͆ͥ̂̏͒̓͆͟b̷̸͓͍̫̝̰̹̲̤͇͔̤̩̤̣̺̭̪̜ͯͩ̄ͯ̈́̐̂̔̀e̢͔͓̱͍͎̋ͩ̐ͥ̎̊͜͜͢ȩ̷̝͚̖̻̅̒̓ͮͤ̍̓͗̂̅̋͛̋̀͝n̨̼̯͖̤̯̯̞̬͖̬̯̰̮̪̜͓͂̓ͥ̐͑͘,̧̗͈̖̲̹̪̮̬̭̜͎̫̹͎̘̖̔̑ͮͥ̀̕ͅ ̶̛̯̫̙̗͎̗̝̼̦̰̪̜͖͔͈̤̣̙͂̔̒͂ͬ͡a̧̳͕̣̬͍͓͓ͭ͐ͯ̂̔͛ͭ̍̈́̍̃ͣͥ͢͟m̷̢̫̪͖̪̣̠̗̘͉̩̦̘̼̻̺͋̋̉̿̕͞ͅ ̷̢̥̗̟̳̗͖̱̜͓̗̲͔̙̯͇͈͇ͭ̐̀̓́̈́̈̎͐̍ͣͮͣ͊͛ͮ́͘͡n̗̘̝̰̝̥̣̣̤͛̇ͣ͂̓̋́̔̽̋̐͢͞o̡̯̠͔̮͖͖͙̗̹̻͐͋͌̐̐ͬ͗̀̾̐̓̔̈́͜͞͠w̢ͭ̊͌ͨͩͥ͐͛ͫ͋͂͋ͣ̈́ͭ͗̊̄ͪ̀͏̗̰̘̹͓̞̝͖͓͙ ̼̖̲̪̠̲̻̰͈͔̥͓̖ͧͯͦ̋̏̂́̿̍̈ͬ͗͑ͮ̀ͬ̓̉͘͝a̸̸̞̘̯̟͖̼̫̜͓͖̟̩̣͕ͤ́̔̒̽̆͂̎̃̋nͯͥ̎̃̏̈́̓ͬͭ̈͏̫̱͔̪̞͕̝̹̩̯̙̪̕ḍ̘̟̱̟͈̗̲̖̣̝̯̱̰̯͋ͣͭ͊̍́͡ͅͅ ̆ͪ̽̈́͆̓ͮ̎ͮ̒ͬͣ̓ͩͫ͏̷̣̭̫̮̯̮̹̮̳̖̱̹̤̱͖̙̀s̶̵̡͍̭̳̭̤̐́̉̃̂͂̄̒ͯ́̄̇ͯ̂́̚̚ẖ̴͚̲̭͖̞̩̞̭́͑ͤͣͧ̓͂̉̀͟͡͝ͅȁ̧͖̪̥̱̞̗̖̘̤̳͚̻̞̦̠̬̼͖̊̃͗͞l̢̛̤͎͈̘̳̖͉͓̱̞ͩͤ̃̀̐ͭ̔͐ͣ̽̓͛̈̚͘l̲̙̳͕̞̟̥͉̄̂̍͑̂̇̃̓̈́̌̄̏̅͑̍̀́̀͘ ̴̢̹̟͚͇̞̜̺̺̙͈̮͓̲̪̘͈͔̄ͧ͑ͫͯ̔͌͂̉͂̃̒̆ͤ̓͑̈́͆ͅe̗̯̗͙̞̝̮͉̭̱̟̲̳͚ͯ̀̾͑ͮ͌̀̆̅́͛̎ͨ́́̀ͅt̶̨̛͕̻̘͚̰̎ͥ͐ͦ̐̈́ͮ͛̐͐ͥͭ́e̴ͥ͆̆̾̃ͧͥ͊͞͏̵̛̮̪͇̺r̢̛͎̟̱̹͎̥̺̗͔͇̞̳͍̮̀̎̈̇̋͒ͭͤ̕n̵̡̝̮͔̹͉̳̞̭͍̺͔̺̳̪̺ͨ̈́̃̀̽̏ͦ̓͂͟å̴̛͒ͥ͑͋̿̑͐ͨͣ̌̊̓ͮ̐̌͠͏̟̩̣̭͠ͅl̷͚͔̖̻̮̲͔̱̝̭͈̪̱̼̤͙̤̙̦ͦ̃͌̿̒͋̒̓̾̌́̈́͠͡l̓ͨͪͮͯ̂̾ͭ̌̐̿̔͑ͦͮ̈̎҉̷͈̝͈̩̭̟̕͟y̞͍͔̣̝̬̟̼͎̮̜̰̘̜͇̏̄̏ͩ͒̿͡͠ ̺̣̯̻̟̾̄ͪ̆̿̐ͭ͐ͥ͒͟͞ŗ̨͔̗̪̞̫̽ͣ͊ͦ̾̓̓͌ͯ̀͗͛̇̈́́ͅe̢͔͚̪͇̟͍͈̦̟̠̪̩͓ͥ̈͒̾͊͌̾ͫ͘m̶͔̥̫̝̤͈̱̼̪̓̓͊ͦͪ͒ͬ̉̒̍̏̕͝ͅa̴̸̧̛͖̤̦̪͎ͣͤ̉͒ͥ̐͌̌͗͌ͩͧͥ̎́͗̚͞i̶̵̶̛̳̞̤̺̞̐̇͊ͧ̽͑̎̎͆ͯͯ̀ͧͫͧ̂͟n͖̬͍͖̟̫͈͍̰̯̝͚̦ͭ͛̆̏͒͐̏̿̂͘͝.̳̙͙̘̯̖̘̖̻͇̳̬ͪͦ̓͒͛̓̉̒͊̈́̒̍̂̽͜͡ ̷͕̼̲͈͚̗̝̹ͨͫ̏̓͆͒͌̇̎̈́̈͛̐́̍͗̅́͟͝͞T̷̹͖͓̺̘̯̝̠̳̫̝̱̫̼̎̆̋ͨ̆ͬ̀̊͊ͯͩ̄̇̂͂̓ͪ̒͘͡h̊͐̓ͥͫ̈́̋̽̆ͪ͘͡҉̪̗̣͙̮͇̀a̡ͤͪ͋̎̃̒̔ͮ͂̎ͬͮ̐̍͊҉̶͏̹̼͕̘̟͇̣̫͔͓̮͖̼͝tͣ̓ͯͩͣ̀ͭͧ̈̃͏̹̪̺̩̣̝̞͍̬͍̀͘͜ͅ ̷͈̜͈̯͔͕̗̝̺̬ͪ͊ͬͥ̀ͮ̑ͤͥͤ͞ͅw̡̢͖͇̘̜̪̮̙̮̒́̔ͨ̀ͧ͆̀͢͟h̸̢̨͇̻̦̫̭̫̪͉̲̜͍̥̲̫ͬ̏̈̑͆̄̎ͣ̇̎ͮͯ͛͋͑̑̚͠ĭ̪̥͙͖̖̫̗̗̆̉ͬ̈́̂͘͜͜c̸͕̫̩̹̮̩̫̫͎̗͓̉̆̾ͯͬ͒͘h̶̰̮̤̫̻͉̰̔̐̎͌̄ͣ͗͜ ̵̶̧̫̯̩̭̜̠̠͚̯͇͆̽ͬ̔̔́Ḭ̶̘̙͕̥̫͖̺ͩͩͧ̋ͬ͢ ̸̟̜̭̜̘̹̘͇͉̞̺ͪ̄͐̔̈́ͤ̿ͣ̒̉̾͆ͩ͜͜͝a̸̵̵̧̟̺̜̍̒͌͆ͥ̊͋m̵͒͛̽͏̩̖̟͎̲̙̺͉̗̰̮̘̣̟͚̹̟̜ ̶̨͍̤͍̮̙̙̣̲̫̖̙̝̈́̓̐͑̎ͬ͊͜ͅb̶̧̳̫̦̖͍̼̝̻̪ͬ̀ͫͪ͢͟͟y͂̓̌̇͒̾͒̇ͣ̈̒̿̈͛ͭ҉͍͚͓͖̱̫̺͍͎̥ ̡̝̬̜̭̠̯̟̙̰̭̤̗̔̅̽̂ͪ͜͡v̛̞̗̬͖̜̪͖̣̖̻͙̫̦͓̺̳̠̆͌̃̀̎͞͠ͅͅīͬ͒͑ͯ̈̋ͪ҉͏̛̬̲̬̝̟ṙ̑̈́͛̓̂ͪ͐̄̐̒̄́̚͞҉͓̠̲͇͟ț̵̡͖̬̜̙͚̍ͩ̂̔ͬ̒̈͋̾̑̔͑ͭͬ̊̑͊̚u͓̪̫͓̮̺̹̖͍̙͎̍ͪ̑͒͂͐̄̽̽ͮͭ́͜͠e̢͓͈͈̱̦̝̙͕̫͂̓ͭ͒̍͛̌ͫ̾ ̨͈̠͖̥͓͔̦̼̩̯̣̯̈̈ͬ͛͂̐̐ͪ͛͛ͤ͗̚o̴̪̙̥͎̤͇̤̮͓̥̖̰͓̺͂ͮ̋͋̀͠f̧͗̀̔ͪ̚͢͠͏̘̝͓̘̥̦̩̤̪ ̶̢͓̩͈̭̲̙̠̟ͫ̊̐́ͩͭ͊ͭ̈̄ͫ͌̈̃ͭ̚͡b͇͈͓͖͈͙̤̭͚̱͕̘̩͕̩̅ͪ́͊ͣ͂̾̃̕͝ͅi̷̵̤͎͍̝̋ͥ̾ͩͥ́̉͆̅ͮͪ̽̓́r̋ͩ͗͒͌͆̿ͤ͒̊̌̐̉͌ͩ̃ͦ̐͛͝҉̧͖͓̖̲̳͖͘͡ͅͅtͮͧ͋̐ͭ̔ͩ̔ͨ̑ͭ͆͊ͭ͊̌͏̡̞̩̤̰͓̤̠̰̝̙̫͎̙̻̪͕ḩ̶̨̦͖̝̥̩̱̘̥͔͍̪̥͙̲̈̈̐ͮ̔̉ͪ̅ͤ͐͂ͬͪͯ͟͡,̡̡̮̙̙̯̥͕͆̉ͪ̐́̃̔̑͌͛̇͡ ̴̨͓̫̰͙̪̙͚͚̖̣̮̘̳ͨͦ̓̒̆ͤ͊ͣͫ̐͢ͅf̢̈́͋ͭͮͨͦ͐͌ͩ́̇̋͆ͪ̎͋̚̚͏͏̩̻̬͙̗̜͔̝̗͉̳̤̜͚̤̙͈͓ͅơ̭͖̹͕̞̬͈͈̥͍̪̘̦͔̥̹̙̎̈̽̎̽̆ͦ̅͒̌̎͋̍̀̌͘͜͜r̵̛̙̪̠̳̫̣̤͚͇͈͙̂̏ͩͫ̈̍ͨ ̶̦̠͕͙͓̿̄̃͗͐̈̐̇͠i̥̜̯̜̟͍̯̞̙̼͓̻̙͎̭͙̯͚̬͌̓̈́̈ͦ̉ͬ̓ͨ̈͆͂̌̊͜͜͞͠t̸̢̲̪̦͔͕̪̮̜̫̻̜̮̭̘̯̝͊̀͒͐̋ͧͨͫͮͅ ̷̵̛͚̭̤͍̗̫̱̓̿͐ͯ̅̀̓̐́̀͂͂̒͛̐ͥ́ͅi̴̡̩̳̭͇̙͎͉͍̜̻̲̲̠ͯͫ̏̔ͯ̄̂̑͟ͅs̸̢͍̼̩̭̳̠͔͕͇̳̙̘̜̓ͪ͆ͧ͋́ͪͣ̎ͭ̋͒̑ͭ̋̍ͯ̓̀͢ ̨̨̪̰͖͖͈̣̼͈͔̠̩̩̰̦̩̬̑̈͒̉ͣ̾͛͆̑ͣͧ̅̈ͯ͆͑̚̕͢͞m̶̠͎͕̗͚̘͎ͬ͐̀ͬ̊̄̓͊ͭ̎̈́ͮ̚͜͠͝o̧͈̻͎̜̗͔̪̣͙̣͎͇̘͋̄ͨ̌̇ͦ̌͆ͦͮͧ̏͝r̷̨̦̗̪̠̘͚̰̻̰̰͕͖͚̟̯͌̃͐̋̆ͨͬ̽̽̏̆̈̄ͦ͛ͭ͆͢͡͡t̡̛͈̥͉̲̖̯̙̝̼̥̹̖̗̾ͪ̽̔̒ͬͯ͒̂ͦ͜͟͝a̴̵̢̨̙̟̥̠̦̟̩̣̬̠͓̝̝̦͉̬̭̟ͮ̇ͤͦͥ͟l̡̛̗͓̥̰̮͔̮͙̖̯̪̓ͣ̊̋̌̉ͧ̊̾̋ͥ̀̑͘,̢̧͗̓̍̄ͥ͗̒̄̿̃̅͌̔́͡҉̼͚͚̤̹̺͙̭͕͖̭͚̪͍ͅ ̶͖͕̻̲̪͓̩̞̦̠̺̪̻͖̻ͣ͐̔́̆̓ͧͬͣͤ͋͐̋͑͒̅͘͡͡a̸̵͉̗͉͎̯͙͙̞̠̝͍̮̖͕͈̳͙̐̔͋̃ͩ̈̈́̌ͦ̐̒͋̾̑̉̓̚̕͝nͭͥ̽ͫͯ̆͑͡͞͏͖̯͓̙̪̙̻̩̱͖̹͙̘̱̬̠̪̫͚d̢͎̪̲̯͙̭͚̲̑͊̔̆͆ͣͬ̽̂̒ͨͨ͗ͩ̊ͨ̀̈̀̕̕͝ͅ ̩͎͙̫͔̗̱͖̺ͬ̔ͩ̇̈̈̎ͯͫ̔̕s̵̗̤̤͎͔̠͍͉͔̣̬͚ͧ́ͥ̔͑͘͞͞ͅö̺̰͈̥́ͯ̈́̾̓̈ͦͦ̊͆̆ͦ̎ͩͦͭ͂̂̕͠ ̽͌̈̃͆҉̸̛̝͔͍̯̞͙͎͖̲͕̠͙̗͟m͉̱̯͕̗̭̦͙͍͖̤͉̮͕͉̱̄͂ͭͭ̚͜ų̪̭͕͖̞͔̺̼̥̹̺͖̼̞̗̟̖̃͆ͣ͑ͫͨ̈́ͣ̈̈́ͨ̑͌ͪͦ̀s̸̛̛̫̳͎̲̞̝̜̼̦͍͉̾̃̔̋͆ͦ̄ͮ͋̎͛̃͋͛ͩ̽̉͜͝ͅͅt̴̜̪̬͇͇̣̻͉͓̭̗́͆ͣ̋̾̾͒ͨͧͣͮ̽ͭ̏͒͂̚̕͞ ̶͈̤̺̥͓̺̻̺̳̥͔͉̻̞̫̬̺͌͐̍̈́̽ͣͩͦ͑ͮ͆̄͡ͅp̐͋̅̄̑̏̑̓͏̴̠͉͙̩͙̮̥͎̤̣͝͝ͅẻ̶̯̗̫ͥ̀ͤ̋͒̊̆͊͌ͮ̅̔̚͠r̮͔͉͇͎͎̤̆̍̑̓ͥͥ̽̋̎̿̀i̿̍̒̓̃̉̓͗ͩ̀͏̠̝̯̩̼̗͙͕̣̺̜̦͢s̸̈͂͂͒̇̅̊̀ͭ͐ͭͫͬ̓̊͝͏҉̧̳͔͓̤̫̹̩͎̥̥͓͍h̵̛̥͉̩͇̥̟͈̱͇͎̟̮ͪ̃̊̀͐̓̄̄́ͣ͛ͥͦ͆̉̽̊̚̚͠ͅ ̷̶̧͇̼̮̣̲̗̦̤̜͙͍̱͍͍̑ͩ̀̽̈̔́ͤ͜w͌̏̿̌̈́͋̽̂͑ͤ͏͙̬͖̰̪̫͖͝͝į̶̭̠̫͈̥̯͋̏ͭ̎ͣ̕͞ͅt̡̙͇͕̭̣͚̯̦̱͉̰̺͉̜̜̦̲̜͛͛͑͊̈́̒̄̔ͩ̇͌̽͂́ḩ̵̲̦̬̼̼̰͎̻̱̀̊̍̽̓̓̋̏̑̃́ͬͤ͋͐ ͪ̑ͮ҉̸͚͖͎̹͟͡t̸̴̩̭̫̼̟͚̯̾ͦͦͪͫͪ̀̆̅̓̌͆̈́̉̋̄͡i̧͖͚̦̗̝̥̪͎̦͙̺̍̇͌̂͑͐̍ͪ̏ͩ̐͌̅͑͘m̧̜̥̯̗͗̽̓͂̾͗̄ͧ̀ͯͪ̌̽̀ͣ͐e̶̜̗͚͇̹͎̰̫̫̤̰̊͒̎̀͝.̶̖̩̘͇͎͚͎ͭ͗̐͑͐̒ͣ̀ͯ͊͌̔́̚͘͠͡ ̵̜͚̼̼̣̩̤͌ͭ̉́̕ͅI̷̖͖͙̻̺̎ͤͧͪ͑̆͊ͥ͝n̴̸̫̹̘̲̱͎̟̩̠̳̹̤ͬͭ̆̊ͯ͑͌ͩ͠͡ ̴̢ͨͭ̏ͬͫ̈҉͓̳̥͉͓̱̼͙̼̲͎̟m̶̷̧̦̜̫̝͊ͫ̐ͤ̉͛̕͠y̵̧̛̗̦̭̮͉̘̖̜̖͚̍ͤ́̆ͭ̿ͮ̍̂̌ͬ̆͗ͨ͝ ̴̹̪͉̼̘͍̤͇͎̹͖̯̲ͯ̐͋ͬͬ͛̉̐̃̾̀͌̔̊̍̊͒̚͠ͅb̴̡̡̺̭̜̣̮̲ͧ̔̍̂̑̔̿̄̋̏̕͞i̸͍͈͔͖̪̪ͤͫ̃̐ͤ̽ͮ̌̊̀̚͝r̴̢̢̛͒̔̓͆ͯ̌͋̄̊̃̽ͭ͂͏͙̩̣̤̟͍͖̤̮t̐̑̃ͨ͋͗̏̌̅ͥ͐̓ͬ͒͏̷̢̛̗̹̥̲̮̻̦͈̲̜͎͇̥͟ͅh̸̪̦͕̱͍̜̫̳́̈̍ͫ̈̊̋̃̇͋̀͘͟͜ ̗̥̜͈̤͈̰͙͔͚̮̘̖̐ͦ̌͊́͟ă̓̃̉ͫ̃ͯ͂ͮͮ͒̽͏̸͘҉̙͍̖͔̱̗̟̫͍̺͖l̴̛͇̳͇͚̼̠̬̭̱̱̩͖̦̮̬̜̣͈̩͛ͮͣ͐͂ͦ̈́ͣ͑̏̍ͬͫ̃̚l̴̉̔͑̒ͩ̒ͥ̔ͪ̅̚͠͏̱̠̺̳̫̦͙͙̖͓̖̹̻͇̖̩͖ ̴̴̸̛̦̯̳̖͕̼̪̹̩̤̬͍ͤͤ̅̿͐̒ͭ̾̏͛͑̈́͆̈́̈̊̍͢t̵͉̤̳̞̬͎̟͔̫̗͓̪͎͉̟͔̞͊͒ͧ̅͘͝͠ͅḩ̲̠̤̠̬͎ͣͥ̊ͯ̀͞i̧̧͇̲̟̮̰͍ͩ̈ͣ͊̈́̇̂͛͌̋͋͗͘͘͟ṋ̴̴̡͓͈͓͎͚̮̜͇̼̝̱͕̭̎̇ͦ̐̋̑̐ͫ̄̋̒ͨ̒̿ͧg̡̑͌́̉̃͊̽̏̀̂̈́ͨͤͮ̽̋ͨ͜͢҉̨̤̝͍̱̩͔̜͓̭̙̣̹̗̲̼ͅs̶̷͂ͮ̎̾ͥ̅ͥ͛͏̞͍̬͕̩̫̞͓̭͜ͅ ̵̵̦͇̫̺̏͗́̈̈́̐͊̾͆ͦ͜͢w̡̨͙̦͍̠̞̲͉̹̗̖̣̲̳̗̮͊ͫͥ̄͊̈͑̆́́̂̽̒ę̸̗̦̻̪̟͍͔̺̬̰̟̩͈ͪͩ͒ͯ̇̅ͯ͆̔̆̚r̵̅ͪ̄̇̑̍̐̔̂̀ͦ̌ͩ̈́̿͗ͯ̏͏̟̰̩̥̣̬̘̭̤ͅȩ̪̙̰̤̫̯͍͇̜̦̰̺̰͎͖̺̭̃̄̈̊̆͑ͣͨ̔̅ͯ͌͆ͧ̽̒ͫ͂̚͢ ͨͯ̚

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:20:17 PM by Herb »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 09:26:20 PM »
I found jesus by playing vice city. :Disgusted:

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 10:09:58 PM »
This some pineal gland wandering kinda shit. I dig.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 10:21:19 PM »
Cool video overall; I didn't like the editing but there were a couple of really good stunts, most notably the Faggio stoppie on the bus to the gas station precision, the Sanchez dropbump of the tank (I've been playing around with the idea of tanks as dropbumps as well, but haven't been able to find a good use for it yet), the various gap passages/"glitches" (for lack of a better word) like the sanchez grab in between the billboards. I didn't like the Skimmer bail thingey, even though it's kinda cool it looks like you started way above the actual 'ceiling' of VC. Some stunts dragged on a bit, most notably the underwater stuff.

Editing and music are not my cup of tea, but many people seem to like stuff like this. All in all a very enjoyable video and good to see something from you again.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 11:24:27 PM »
Cool video man! I enjoyed it :) How come you didn't bail while driving far under water on that last stunt?

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 11:49:45 PM »
Cool video man! I enjoyed it :) How come you didn't bail while driving far under water on that last stunt?
Technique

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 03:00:49 AM »
Mostly liked the stuff you used in VCSL. I got a few nice ideas from your spots and I might try them if I ever open VC again. :ajaja:

Nice!

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 03:01:24 AM »
Its like watching Captain Beefheart stunt. Jesus :lol:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 03:32:46 AM »
Interesting video, a bit boring at some parts, but good enough to get my attention till the end. I liked many of these stunts actually, they just confirm that the VC engine is all fun and great. Editing was okay, I liked the song, because it reminded me to Deep Purple. Maybe the synth did that.
Gj dude.

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 04:01:27 AM »
3:50 daaamn this was sexy :wub: I love this vid, great job!

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 05:12:45 AM »
Nice!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 09:20:17 AM »
Apart from the religious bullshit and that boring slowly falling Sanchez stunt the rest was very cool! No idea how the hell you went under water like that though, care to explain?  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal