Author Topic: Listen up future and ex members  (Read 4252 times)

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Re: Listen up future and ex members
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 05:10:25 PM »
but other members just said there they don't feel good with the crew anymore
I do not find this as a bad excuse, if I feel bad somewhere and my feelings about the site/crew I am at are not as strong as they used to be, I'd leave. Only my opinion.

this. i wouldnt wanna be in a crew with people i didnt feel comfortable with.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 05:13:19 PM »
It was about all the SA members lefting the crew without explaing anything for seryously (Erney, Tomiboy, Alienboy, Kruth, Biel, Playboyz and Minq), few members left the crew with an good motive like Playboyz did because of his personal problems, but other members just said there they don't feel good with the crew anymore and that things, but like TBV said a crew isnt just make videos, i said a lot of times for people inside talk with each other but seems like dsn't work, anyway everything was done already, thank you for the feedback TBV  :)
Well I think is a good reason leaving the crew after SOMEBODY stole's spot of mine :)

That's why u asked Promagic to reopen LPS with a few members. DSS must be very valuable for u. There was nothing done at all. It just happend in your mind probably.U couldn't even wait for MxZ just because he didn't responded quickly enough for u.

Offline Named

• Board Mods
  • Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 06:17:18 PM »
That's why u asked Promagic to reopen LPS with a few members. DSS must be very valuable for u. There was nothing done at all. It just happend in your mind probably.U couldn't even wait for MxZ just because he didn't responded quickly enough for u.

Yes i said that, and i leaved the crew Mr. Correct Guy? i still here, i said in the private section there i was going to wait TBV decisions about the crew for AFTER start doing something, please don't try to say things there you don't know about it Minq, you leaved the crew, like a lot of people did, without even wait TBV to say something, i don't fucking leaved the crew like you and a lot of people! i still here and im not going to leave for futile reasons, you can imagine 8 members leaving the crew probably at the same time? Without your stuff, Kruth, Erney, Alienboy, Tomiboy and Playboyz stuff was impossible to finish the crewvideo project, and yet knowing the situation you left, you'd better first look at their attitudes, and after rethinks them well, and then come try to judge me  ;)

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 07:05:14 PM »
I'm reading this!

Big Drama in GTAStunting  :(

Offline Named

• Board Mods
  • Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 09:50:52 PM »
Im locking this topic, the focus isn't the 'drama' there people is talking about here, TBV said what he needed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal