Author Topic: GTASL2 Video  (Read 16905 times)

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 06:09:07 AM »
Quote from: Dannye
I had been collecting as many reps as I could since the start, incase something like this was to occur.

I have 3 from Bracket A Round 1 that you still need: Urban Legend, Deathvayne, Psycho. I guess I'll pm them to ya.

I could help out collecting more reps from here on in if you would like (or need, or both ).

(I would send you mine but it appears you already got them, thats rapidshare for ya, take a lesson from that people who upload to yousendit   ).
Oh, that's great. I would be really glad if you could PM the ones I don't have, yes. And yeah, I would like to get more reps if you could find them. Though we don't have to rush (yet), so it's going ok now anyway.

Thanks.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 09:07:44 PM »
Alright, I've sent them now.

EDIT: Just sent another set of three: Ostis B Bracket Round 2, Plethzorb B Bracket Round 2, and Sabotage B Bracket Round 2. Oh, and ya might wanna change the BBracket "finallight vs kabanchik" to make both names red. It appears that kab didnt need to submit a stunt because final dropped out, so there's nothing to be gotten for that challenge.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 07:40:13 AM by Dannye »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 07:55:13 AM »
Quote from: Dannye
Alright, I've sent them now.

EDIT: Just sent another set of three: Ostis B Bracket Round 2, Plethzorb B Bracket Round 2, and Sabotage B Bracket Round 2. Oh, and ya might wanna change the BBracket "finallight vs kabanchik" to make both names red. It appears that kab didnt need to submit a stunt because final dropped out, so there's nothing to be gotten for that challenge.
Thanks a lot Dannye. I've updated the list now.

If any of you read this and know that you have/know how to get one of the orange reps, please tell me.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 11:08:32 PM »
Quote from: Demonfade
Eh fuck you all, I had one, might as well put my round 2 in TB.
What do you mean?
You made one stunt in the first battle (which I have). In the second battle you didn't do any stunt and in the third battle you submitted a stunt which wasn't allowed. Have I missed anything?

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2006, 08:20:14 AM »
Sorry you had to deal with that Tackle, just keep working on the vid, your doing great so far.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2006, 06:41:43 AM »
What the heck do you need voice actors for?  And I just wanted to know if you guys were still gonna make this vid?

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2006, 06:51:49 AM »
I'm still going to make the vid. Also voice actors won't be used, just an idea I had some time ago.

Btw, if someone else would like to help with this project, you could start collecting all skins and txd's. I would really need some more help. Thanks.

Offline Shifty

• View Profile
    • http://
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 03:38:10 AM »
Gl Tackleberry with the rest of the vid. I sure would help, but as a newbie on the forum it's a little bit strange.  

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 08:16:38 AM »
Now when the tournament is over, I can start working with this project. Though, as you know, I need help. Could everyone who have skins and txds for the competitiors of GTASL2, send those to me?

I need them for making the video in a serious way, and the faster I get them the faster the vid can be done. Thanks.

First post updated with the skins missing/collected.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:30:42 AM by Tackleberry »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 01:34:32 PM »
Ok, well tac while the time has passed have you thought of who could narrate, I volunteered  

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2006, 01:38:25 PM »
Quote from: Shadowsniper
Ok, well tac while the time has passed have you thought of who could narrate, I volunteered  
Microsoft sam ftw  
Why don't we have subtitles? because I'm sure foreign people arent going to be able to understand a liverpoolian

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 02:10:06 PM »
Sorry man, I have no idea where to find that infernus wallride I made for the match against Sab. I could always recreate it, but I don't know if that would be right to do.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2006, 02:42:45 PM »
' date='Oct 18 2006, 09:38 PM' post='287373']
Quote from: Shadowsniper
Microsoft sam ftw  
Why don't we have subtitles? because I'm sure foreign people arent going to be able to understand a liverpoolian
I have a clear voice, tac was able to understand it will back then, im sure it wouldnt be hard ill send u a simple sample next time you go on msn

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2006, 03:17:18 PM »
So you do have my stunt?

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2006, 05:16:30 PM »
OMG, I actually have one of the skins (other than mine). I'll pm ya Gnat's skin right away  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal