Author Topic: GTASL3 - Losers round 1: Aries vs. MasterYayo  (Read 6778 times)

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
GTASL3 - Losers round 1: Aries vs. MasterYayo
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 02:47:58 AM »
oh, damn, that would be very hard to decide, i need some time to think

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 06:38:38 AM »
Obvious

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:58 PM »
you said it was hard to decide on my last match! OH SHIT I'M DOOMED

oh wait
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:59:15 PM by Master_Yayo »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 03:55:33 PM »
Aries:
the stunt is old and not that hard, but it's performed well

Master_Yayo:
your stunt is old and not that hard too. if you stayed on that roof, it would've been an easy decision, cause that's the hardest part of it.

i tried both stunts before and i can say that both are quite easy. the challenge gave you many possibilities but both of you have chosen an old locations. it wasn't easy to make my decision so i just think i would give my vote to a stunt with the bigger air since i can't base my vote on difficulty or creativity.

My vote: Master_Yayo

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 06:17:09 PM »
Both stunts were pretty good but as WEREWOLF said, they were also quite old.

Aries: Good height and distance. The approach angle on that stunt was pretty tough though. The stunt itself was nice, smooth and clean.

Master_Yayo: Good height and the double bump was really nice, although I don't think you intended that to happen. The landing was sloppy though as you used a lower roof as a safety net when you fell from the higher one. One thing I look for is control, and you did not have it when you landed (and its tough to control Freeways/Angels). Had you landed on that higher roof, I would've easily gone the other way. In the end though, my vote goes to Aries.

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »
ok time to bump this shiznit I can't take it anymore it's 1 to 1 let's take a vote of who thinks is the better stunter noap or WW and whoever wins their vote counts  or you could carry out the process like it should be...DONE!  sorry I know you guys are doing all you can I just wanted to give a friendly reminder
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 06:21:57 PM by Master_Yayo »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2007, 04:34:01 AM »
Well when holiday's end, your free time likes to go with it.

I'll be sure to cast my votes by before the end of the week.

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 08:38:03 AM »
Aries - Nice height and good spin...

Master Yayo - Good height there... too bad u fell off the roof, I know its hard to stop with Freeway.

My vote: Yayo.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2007, 04:28:44 PM »
MasterYayo: Nice height and distance for a freeway/angel. Old bump but that gonna be the least important factor in this match. The fact it was a double bump was nice, even though thats nothing new either, as far as I know getting the double bump isn't too difficult. Although the bump itself probably was more difficult considering the vehicle. The stunt as a whole was decent, bump to bump to roof - it looked pretty controlled, despite the landing (although I admit it would have obviously looked cooler with the higher landing, its not a major letdown). Imagine if you had done a stuckie stoppie across that first roof, *drools*  .

Aries: Again another nice natural bump with good height and distance. A not too long runnup. The airtime was really nice - smooth flippage through the air. And you also had a smooth landing on the non flat roof. I'm not sure how hard the bump is for other stunters to do, but I am not very good at that type of bump so I know I probably couldnt do it very easilly. Although it shouldn't really make the stunt any better, to me it kinda looks cool that you got so close to hitting that pole.

My Vote: Both old stunts, so that makes absolutely no difference. Both about medium length runnups. Yayo's actual bump was probably easier than Aries', but he had a tougher vehicle (but still not too tough for that bump), and then again, Aries' had a tougher angle of runnup-to-bump-to-roof. Yayo had a second bump, Aries had flippage in the air. This is a hard decision... in the end I am going to give my vote to Aries, but only just. To me it was a slightly more impressive bump, and stunt. The bump was more interesting, higher, less basic, and with a angle change needed to get the landing, whereas to me Yayo's seems just slighty more straightforward, a less impressive (tiny height) bump which often does send you towards the edge of the second roof. And on a stunt as a whole perspective, Aries looked slighty better to me, but only just. Nice stunts both of you (although I obviously would have liked to see something new and original I know I can't ask too much in a time limited competition), you made it a tough decision, and good luck to whoever wins in their next round.

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2007, 05:36:49 PM »
so is Eddeman the last judge hat needs to vote? It's tied 2-2 now. I am kicking myself for not relanding it and not sliding off the roof everybody gets off on that  I just pwnd the distance I'm too good for that roof.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2007, 05:42:19 PM »
Yep

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »
Shit I gotta try to get my votes in earlier, hate having the deciding vote when it's a close match in terms of stunts  

Aries: Tricky angled bump to the roof and you krailed it, smooth landing aswell.

Master Yayo: I thought you were just going for the close roof at first, pleasant surprise to see the bonk to the other roof.

Both were nice stunts and I had a hard time choosing this time. Ultimately it was the fact that Yayo slid off the roof that took away some points, and I decided to give my vote to Aries.

Nicely done guys.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »
Eddeman is going for moderator I see, he just gave the decisive vote to both of the admins.  

Nah, but it's great to see all this even matches. Makes the league a bit funnier to follow.

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2007, 12:34:32 PM »
ahh...I lose  and both were tiebreakers... if i had cleared the high roof without touching it would it be any different?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:39:39 PM by Master_Yayo »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2007, 12:40:41 PM »
Oh Noes Yayo

Congratz aries
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:41:22 PM by KillaMarci »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal