Author Topic: GTASL3 - Loser's Bracket round 1: Mr. Magic vs. Ghost  (Read 3855 times)

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
GTASL3 - Loser's Bracket round 1: Mr. Magic vs. Ghost
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 06:39:00 PM »
Mr. Magic: Excellent height and distance from that pb. The landing is tough since there isn't much room for error and you're landing on a sloped surface which is a little tough as well. I wasn't such a big fan of using RAD's method on this stunt however.

Ghost: Decent height, good distance on that ISM. The run up in particular is tricky but you managed a pretty good stunt nevertheless. I would have liked to see a better roof though as there are straighter parts of the track leading to higher roofs (one in particular that I am working on for a vid).

My vote goes to Mr. Magic. I never would have expected to see two stunts that were so different. Mr.Magic's stunt was more impressive in that the height and distance were both very good, even for a p2b. The landing though was probably more impressive though as that is a tough landing.

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 12:58:19 AM »
Mr. Magics stunt wasnt very hard... the bump is actually a ramp... and landing on stairs aint hard... I tried this bump just to land OTHER object than stairs.

Ghosts stunt was a good stunt, I know its hard to bump infernus placed like this...

My vote runs away to Ghost.

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 08:16:47 AM »
@ Every point about my height / hardness of stunt: I actually overshot the roof by about 20 ft height wise and I was landing in the garbage place with about 1080 spin (which I only kept about once )

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »
Tied at 2, i've contacted Eddeman and he should be around to vote soon.

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 07:22:35 AM »
Mr. Magic: You got some nice air off that fence, expected a bit more rotation considering the airtime you got though. Don't think the RADs was really necessary though

Ghost: A decent csm off the railroad tracks, I wasn't really impressed by the distance or height. You got some rotation in there at least.

My vote goes to Mr. Magic, cause his stunt seemed more impressive even if Ghost's was a bit more related to the challenge.

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »
Mr.Magic wins!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal