Author Topic: ZeRo - The Wind And The Sun  (Read 12932 times)

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
Re: ZeRo - The Wind And The Sun
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2021, 06:54:29 AM »
 :wub:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2021, 07:09:23 AM »
omg this is just too good...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 07:11:02 AM by PM »

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2021, 11:13:21 AM »
Insane.

Love to see that you nailed all of these stunts naturally. Yet another great solo to watch this evening  :mellow:
Good editing as always from max too.

So many videos are realised lately, damn.
/5
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 11:15:23 AM by Erney »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2021, 11:32:16 AM »
Amazing video, I feel dizzy watching all those spins. Gotta say I expected more bigairs and less grinds but I can't complain as all these stuff were amazing. Loved the bonks, the spins and the grinds. Also liked the bigairs, fortunately we could see some in the video. The combo at the cherry poppers factory was outstanding, I can't tell how you managed to stay on the bike but it was so spectacular. These gindcombos kinda reminded me of fckr's and I guess that's a big compliment, at least when I say it (not meaning that all these stuff are debatable such as fckr's ones are supposed to be). Also, I want to highlight the fact that you have done natural stunts only (the one with the secondary vehicle counts as one, too, for me). And you have been doing this your whole career, landing mainly natural stunts. It's such a great word especially seeing all these stuck methods and artificially created bumps all around VC.
Congrats on the editing Max and on using yet another classic and amazing VC song. It's almost as if you don't have to do anything special, these VC songs will work by themselves and create and amazing atmosphere.
So all in all thanks for the video guys, it was purely entertaining!

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2021, 08:22:01 PM »

Offline 64gigsofWolfRam

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2021, 02:44:53 AM »
`
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 05:53:24 AM by 64gigsofWolfRam »

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2021, 07:20:25 AM »
Yo! good timing! Today is both windy and sunny. I was outside and now back, love the video!  :wub:

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2021, 10:28:14 AM »
:wub:

Hellószia :wub:

Amazing video, I feel dizzy watching all those spins. Gotta say I expected more bigairs and less grinds but I can't complain as all these stuff were amazing. Loved the bonks, the spins and the grinds. Also liked the bigairs, fortunately we could see some in the video. The combo at the cherry poppers factory was outstanding, I can't tell how you managed to stay on the bike but it was so spectacular. These gindcombos kinda reminded me of fckr's and I guess that's a big compliment, at least when I say it (not meaning that all these stuff are debatable such as fckr's ones are supposed to be). Also, I want to highlight the fact that you have done natural stunts only (the one with the secondary vehicle counts as one, too, for me). And you have been doing this your whole career, landing mainly natural stunts. It's such a great word especially seeing all these stuck methods and artificially created bumps all around VC.
Congrats on the editing Max and on using yet another classic and amazing VC song. It's almost as if you don't have to do anything special, these VC songs will work by themselves and create and amazing atmosphere.
So all in all thanks for the video guys, it was purely entertaining!

Thank you my dude, hope you're doing alright! :wub:

https://youtu.be/yf0qH13q_rw

:) :) :) :) :)

Thanks man, that was really entertaining to watch! :D

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2021, 01:36:00 PM »
incredible.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2021, 02:32:17 PM »
I just popped in to see if this place is still alive and well, and to my surprise it is, as specially with this beauty just released. Fucking beautiful man, some sexy stunts and Max has come a long way in editing since I last trained him to do that lmao

I really enjoyed watching this, it brought back some sweet memories, so thank you for that.  :cc_detective:

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2021, 09:05:12 PM »
Making VC/LC only videos these days DO take lots of creativity and patience. Obviously, you've got both. Great job! :P

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2021, 04:13:54 AM »
BIG PROPS for the effort you guys put to made to this video happen. It's so rare to see ALL natural stunt video in both VC and even in SA. Them grinds were brilliant indeed :wub: The editing was clean as butter and I enjoyed it alot. No doubt solo of the year :a-cheer:

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2021, 11:55:47 AM »
This is one of the best solo videos ever published. Only second to Barney's, if even to them. I enjoyed every bit of the video, and the fact that all stunts were natural. Nothing else involved but the bikes, the way I like it.

You managed to scour the terrain and find new extremely creative approaches to the map. Those double grinds were stunning, especially the one in 1:05 and in 2:06, of which the latter one was definitely my fauvorite stunt in the whole video. Other stunts worth mentioning are the drop bumps at 0:58, 1:45, 2:28 (WOW) and 4:15 (double WOW). Also the finisher was amazing, when acknowledging the hard terrain you had to drive through.

Song fitted the video perfectly; I don't believe any other song catches as mesmerizingly the 1980s Vice City vibe as She Sells Sanctuary. Camera angles were good. The main point of this video wasn't editing, but I think some warm colour correction would not have spoiled it.

In the end, fantastic video. Job well done. I am very delighted that YouTube algorithms suggested me this video.

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2021, 04:15:33 AM »
I haven't checked GTAS in months but today I had a gut feeling to do so and I'm not disappointed. That solo was a blast! Every stunt was top notch and exactly my cup of... *cough* nat bumps *cough* tea and you know very well that you're one of my favorite stunters all time. Song was super chill and enjoyable. I'll make a full review later.  :a-cheer:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2021, 04:42:54 PM »
Amazing. Just amazing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal