Author Topic: 3D tracking  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
3D tracking
« on: February 28, 2012, 11:52:58 AM »
hey guys. if you want some decent 3d text shots from game its possible. just watch this tutorial

Motion Tracking Tutorial: 3D Text [Boujou & C4D] - AcrezHD

i tryed that in SA and its possible and easy to do. i used ingame recording with fraps. no replay. directly from game with hud and radar off. i chose bad terrian becose ground texture doesnt have detail and tracking doesnt find any static pixels on it. try it on some more detailed texture. and i used far car camera and basicly move mouse around car for maximum smoothnes of footage. here is my test
3D tracking test

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: 3D tracking
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:57:18 AM »
WOHOOOOO, LET'S MAKE GTA A COD PLACE! YEAHAAA. Old tuto, nicely done, but still useless for the gta commu, except if someone need it.

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 12:05:14 PM »
WOHOOOOO, LET'S MAKE GTA A COD PLACE! YEAHAAA. Old tuto, nicely done, but still useless for the gta commu, except if someone need it.

its great for:
introducing stunters in collabs
Clan logo
name of collab

and now tell me whats your stupid reply for.

and here are some examples of nonCOD usage. i decided to put it here becose i see your brain activity is too low to use tutorial for education and find your own way of using it somewhere else
http://youtu.be/Y1iSTU92cHs
http://youtu.be/dIlz_I8vVsM
http://youtu.be/-h8T3586x78
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 12:09:40 PM by Bageta.org »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 12:07:44 PM »

its great for:
Clan logo
name of collab

What is it for? Look at the date of the tuto, and GUESS JUST WHY IT WASNT POSTED THERE BEFORE.

Offline Cocaine

• NL | WL | ASC
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 12:16:58 PM »
Dude, COD has much more detail, thats why its easy to track there. GTA SA is low detailed is hard to track, as you can see your text was shaky. i had tried it long time ago and it was shaky too, tried in Css then it was clean and stable

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 12:20:41 PM »

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 12:23:57 PM »

its great for:
Clan logo
name of collab

What is it for? Look at the date of the tuto, and GUESS JUST WHY IT WASNT POSTED THERE BEFORE.
becose editing of this cominity sux? we slept for a long time

Random COD movie
Black Ops Movie | Infinity by Sparkles | Community Montage

Random CS movie
Single Gaming - sme1ek - The best counter strike movie

Random DOTA movie
Carom

YOUR movie
ZeRo - LATER

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 12:27:34 PM »
Damn, someone wake up WaRoW, he's probably the one that sleeps all the time!

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 12:29:32 PM »
rofl when will the lows understand that its about the atmosphere,flow,colors and well-thought fx in a video, not about some random 3d stuff

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
rofl when will the lows understand that its about the atmosphere,flow,colors and well-thought fx in a video, not about some random 3d stuff
dude you just kill whole hollywood. TRANSFORMERS, Real Steal, Sucker Punch are what? 3d? or Flow? BOUTH!!!

Dude, COD has much more detail, thats why its easy to track there. GTA SA is low detailed is hard to track, as you can see your text was shaky. i had tried it long time ago and it was shaky too, tried in Css then it was clean and stable

yes you are absolitely right. but its easy to do in SA. for example if you are tracking in greenscreen and you have only greenscreen and you cant track you place markers on ground all we need is to spawn there little cube or something from ingame on some places and you are done. or use more detailed texture. for example under the bridge in sanfiero if i remember good you have squeres on ground

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 12:39:14 PM »
Hollywood deserves to die anyway.
Look, just 'cause you use AE instead of Vegas like most of the people here, doesn't make you any better than anyone else, so stop acting like it matters. 3d stuff? Ok, cool, go master it, when you do, then maybe I'll accept your arrogance, otherwise just fuck off & stop thinking that you're some kind of big shot, first, learn to edit a vid decently. You think that we're all so close minded & you're so "out of the box" while, actually, it's the exact opposite. While we pay attention to angles, music, flow, atmosphere effects & occasionaly some 3d stuff, you only focus on the fx, you're as one dimensional as a person can be, this is exactly the attitude that's killing the Hollywood you so love & praise.

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 12:48:24 PM »
Hollywood deserves to die anyway.
Look, just 'cause you use AE instead of Vegas like most of the people here, doesn't make you any better than anyone else, so stop acting like it matters. 3d stuff? Ok, cool, go master it, when you do, then maybe I'll accept your arrogance, otherwise just fuck off & stop thinking that you're some kind of big shot, first, learn to edit a vid decently. You think that we're all so close minded & you're so "out of the box" while, actually, it's the exact opposite. While we pay attention to angles, music, flow, atmosphere effects & occasionaly some 3d stuff, you only focus on the fx, you're as one dimensional as a person can be, this is exactly the attitude that's killing the Hollywood you so love & praise.
rly? iam far over the stupid CC stuff and shit. thats my work after i make 3d shit. this comunity is far behind only becose you are using old instruments. sony vegas can do some decent keying and CC but nothing else. thats why i left it. becose i can make CC easy and far better becose off adjustments layers in AE (invisible layer where you apply CC and all layers under this layer will be affected) and i can make multyple of those layers and i dont need to rekeyframe all shit what i did when i want add something else. i see that this comunity is far behind in evolution of moviemaking but far ahead in feeling of ART and shit but its a shame that you guys doesnt try to go further.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 12:59:39 PM »
1st off, majority of the editors here already use AE in their editing, it's a shame that you're too blind to notice it.
Again, as I said, if you were actually as good as you think in your own self-indulgent ego, I wouldn't give a fuck, but the fact is, you're the one who's far behind here, not us, we can make enjoyable edits, whereas your stuff just seems very sketchy, uninspired & flat out unappealing & that's not a sign of decent editing. You have no flow, no thought process other than just adding stuff in just for the sake of its complexity, you have no sense of decent combination & no ability of mixing the effects together to create somethi8ng unique. You're just trying to overcomplicate things that can be achieved much easier & can be made much more appealing without the complex "edgy" bullshit you add to it.

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 01:11:26 PM »
1st off, majority of the editors here already use AE in their editing, it's a shame that you're too blind to notice it.
Again, as I said, if you were actually as good as you think in your own self-indulgent ego, I wouldn't give a fuck, but the fact is, you're the one who's far behind here, not us, we can make enjoyable edits, whereas your stuff just seems very sketchy, uninspired & flat out unappealing & that's not a sign of decent editing. You have no flow, no thought process other than just adding stuff in just for the sake of its complexity, you have no sense of decent combination & no ability of mixing the effects together to create somethi8ng unique. You're just trying to overcomplicate things that can be achieved much easier & can be made much more appealing without the complex "edgy" bullshit you add to it.
i dont know what are you talking about. i made last video from GTAIV in 2010 and it was really a montage not edit. and last my edit from san andreas was that infernus stunt what took me 5 minutes and that was really only optical flares test and test for render.

Offline Cocaine

• NL | WL | ASC
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 01:21:24 PM »
omg lowbobs

Cinema 4d and CC test

dude, that is not called tracking -.-. Tracking is when clip is moving and the software you are using making keyframes every frame. this video u showd can every editor make

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal