Author Topic: Finally its End  (Read 1135 times)

Offline mfarrukh7

• I have DNA report of GTA VC
    • View Profile
Finally its End
« on: June 21, 2020, 06:53:21 AM »
This is part 10 and last video of my stunting Series in GTA Vice City
I hope you guyz like the video. I know nobody will reply but. Everyone will like my work :D
:happy:
:happy:

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
Re: Finally its End
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 07:27:02 AM »
So this was the first time I actually fully watched a video of yours and to my surprise the stunts weren't that bad. At least not as bad as I expected them to be. I think people would react more to your stuff if you wouldn't produce so many videos. Also naming every video the same way isn't the best way of gathering attention either. The stunts were really good and looking at some of your other videos I can tell that you are not a bad stunter. But maybe try releasing one video in the time you release 4. Try coming up with a unique video name that gets the attention of people and try using only the stunts you are most proud of. So yeah that's pretty much all I wanted to say :)

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 10:00:44 AM »
Thank you very much for your efforts in VC. You can also see your heart's editor. But comments are won by oneself, such as editing style, recording time, stunt quality and so on. I don't want you to leave like this. Because of your heart. So I hope to see your progress again.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 03:11:31 PM »
if you want to take others look on your videos, focus more on stunting, demonstrating of the stunt, camera angles i mean. just for now it's really lame. these music from minecraft videos and overediting with a lot of effects just scares off people of this forum.
sort best stunts, ask if they new or not, save only new stunts, record them with a right angle and take a profit, that's all you need.
i'm just tired of watching old stunts with million effects which are not fit to the video.

Offline mfarrukh7

• I have DNA report of GTA VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 01:51:39 AM »
So this was the first time I actually fully watched a video of yours and to my surprise the stunts weren't that bad. At least not as bad as I expected them to be. I think people would react more to your stuff if you wouldn't produce so many videos. Also naming every video the same way isn't the best way of gathering attention either. The stunts were really good and looking at some of your other videos I can tell that you are not a bad stunter. But maybe try releasing one video in the time you release 4. Try coming up with a unique video name that gets the attention of people and try using only the stunts you are most proud of. So yeah that's pretty much all I wanted to say :)
That same thing I just realized ..Thanks For suggestions :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal