Author Topic: Legend - Polarized  (Read 4508 times)

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Legend - Polarized
« on: May 28, 2020, 10:56:49 AM »
Hello guys! I'm proud to present my new solo called "Polarized"

Stunters:
Legend
Jomra(guest)

Editor: Legend

Song: Polaris - Masochist

Enjoy!

Streaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aI5gYXFYE&feature=youtu.be

Download: https://mega.nz/file/DohGTZ7K#hk8ApWT2AeL4mPT7TiMqr2gIaHGk_edttuS91lDGbp0
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 02:59:41 AM by legendz »

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Legend - Polarized
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 11:22:48 AM »
epic video with outstanding finisher  GOOD JOB

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 11:28:41 AM »
Solid video, good job dude  :P amazing to see the finisher landed finally

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 11:43:09 AM »
You did it again man, after watching Hope for the first time I remember saying to myself "damn this guy is amazing" and I remember hitting you up on discord shortly after. Can't describe how much I enjoyed talking about stunting with you over the past now almost 2 years. You always had that passion for stunting, damn I can't remember a time where you didn't stunt. While I always wasn't that invested in stunting you somehow kept grinding the shit out of this game. Seeing your bails on some spots was always so fucking mindblowing and it's kinda sad to see how fucking close you came to some spots which you never landed. Speaking of mindblows, wtf was this video. First of all I'm just clearing all the stuff out of the way I didn't enjoy :D soundtrack felt a little generic tbh but it works i guess, editing was awesome although it didn't surpass Hope imo, Hope was just something else editing wise at least. Now onto your crazy ass stunts :D I think I've seen about 40% or 50% of the stunts beforehand and I'm glad the percentage isn't higher^^ 1:11 was the first stunt where I was like "ok we are going somewhere" idk why but I just love the flow of that stunt and thats quite a distance to cover with that grind bump. 1:53 was amazing aswell, the idea behind it seems so obvious yet no one has landed it before and I just think it's a beautiful stunt. It might not be the most difficult but I think that just adds to the beauty of it. The combo after my guest stunt also felt super refreshing. I love how you spin in one direction and then spin into the other direction while approaching the curb. 2:38 has an unfortunate execution at the end but I still think it's a nice combo and a nice way of improving reynolds old p2b spot. That stunt of course gets overshadowed by that huuuge nat bump to the parkhouse. Seeing you landing it even felt like a relief to me, knowing how much you tried that spot and how close you came. This is also sort of an improvement of an older stunt since PM landed it from a bush bump on the left side but I think this one beats it by the complexity of the runup, the bump and just how you literally only have enough speed to barely reach that building and that that is pretty much the limit on that bump. After seeing your landing I was surprised because I honestly thought you would use that as a finisher as it was the best stunt I knew you had landed and I just started to get really hyped up to see what else you got up your sleeve. Overall the last minute and a half was the most enjoyable to me not only because of course the stunts were suuper clutch but just because all of the stuff I hadn't seen before that surprised me big time. The stucks weren't necessary imo, first one was hella lame :D and the pre finisher was ok I guess and I honestly think thats a difficult spot but it's just a unnatural method and I don't really like seeing it unless there's some inventive twist to it. Now wtf was that finisher. First burn pawns this building and now you. I knew you came close to this spot but I could have never imagined seeing anyone land that, also keeping in mind how much people tried that shit. From a theoretical standpoint your execution is also quite interesting. Your execution reminds me of burns execution where your nose drops sort of drops after you hit the bump, which resulted in some weird half front flip, side flip maneuver :D The power of that bump is just crazy and I'm just super glad you didn't slip off that shit lol
You  kicked gtastuntings ass with this one and you definetly left a mark. I just hope you keep stunting and maybe in a year or two or three I can see you kicking ass again :D

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 12:08:04 PM »
Nice!

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 12:55:17 PM »
Tbh I don't know you. But damn you had pretty dope stuff.
I love the technical stunts. I hope you had a method to stuck the car in the phonestation at the prefinisher naturally. The finisher is known as a spot for more than 8 years i guess, good job to landing that piece of shit. Hope to see more from you. I like to see new faces kicking asses. :a-cheer:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 04:40:28 PM »
Is it natural way of making this stuck method? Also interesting if it gives a boost? I just see that NRG landing from the CSM to finisher roof and wondered how he got that height on this shitty runup?
Video was great actually, those grind combos were cool, same were those natural high bumps, especially hb to parking, which i have lost.. and finisher ofc, that known spot, nice to see it done finally! Some olds, but still a solid outcome, well done.

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 04:54:37 PM »
Great job!

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 07:11:21 PM »
very cool :a-cheer:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 07:57:29 PM »
Some olds nice to see done without mods and stuck method (natural stucking?) not really a thing to me. Finisher stood out I remember trying it to with infernus some years ago maybe 6 years ago? Didnt push myself anymore with it. Finisher was the best one in this video also you are kind of unknown stunter but nice to see some good execution from you and stylish way. Reminds me of blacktear stunts

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 12:14:10 AM »
@Jomra
Maaaaan thanks for this long, detailed, heartwarming comment :wub:

@Avi
Thank you Avi!

@UndeadX
Thank you dude! Yeeess finally :D

@Scavenger
Thank you man! Yep, the finisher wasn't that easy it took me 3 years to land it.

@SyperDimon
Thanks!!!

@ARS
Thank you dude! I got a huge bump on the prefinisher, which is very rare as I experienced. Especially there, where my speed was below 220 km/h due to the runup.

@VacaLBH
Thank you dude!

@wviMis
Thank you :a-cheer:

@Lex
Thank you man! Yes that's true, I'm not really commenting on topics and stuff but I always check them out :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:16:31 AM by legendz »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 02:46:50 AM »
Great job! The grinds were perfectly executed. Good mix of big and technical stunts, looks like you have it all. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 05:00:49 PM »
Very good solo. Really digging the grind combos. They possess a certain Blacktear-esque style to me. 2:25 was a super nice find and executed to perfection. Posted the finisher as challenge a few years ago, so the wow-factor was lost on the spot itself but props for landing it.

Very, very solid video. Never heard of you, but I am hoping that changed from today. Looking forward to the next videos.

Offline Gh0stX

• Alpha member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2020, 08:35:05 PM »
Very good video, loved all the curb2grind combos

Offline Erwin

• aka Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 09:54:58 PM »
I won't talk about those stuck ones but its still better than I expected, well done. Loved that ls' hospital grind.  :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal