Author Topic: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies  (Read 20332 times)

Offline La Parca

• View Profile
[SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies
« on: October 24, 2020, 12:19:21 PM »

Hey GTAStunting! You may not know me, but I very much know you. My name is La Parca, also known as Death. I am the one responsible for the "disappearance" of each and every crew you see in the Hall Of Fame section.

Recently I got bored again and thought "Hmmmm... Why not get rid of the Aero Reapers?". Surely enough, I did. Better than any moderator could. But this time I've done things differently, I made things a bit more exciting to me. I warned them 24 hours beforehand of their imminent outcome, and to my surprise, instead of running, hiding or losing their minds, they decided to put this video together with the following message attached to it:

Quote from: Aero Reapers
Hey guys! It's us, the Aero Reapers back at it again! After three years, lots of hard work and some recent "unforeseen circumstances" <_< :angry: we proudly present to you our new and LAST crew video. Real life and the fact that this isn't as fun as it once was made this quite the struggle to put together; but with a last push and our new addition to the crew, Mr. Kacknase himself and his brilliant mind, we were finally able to make it happen.
Without further ado, we gladly present to you When Everything Dies!

EDITOR
Kacknase

STUNTERS
Afterlife, Biel, Erney, Kacknase, Kusiu, Minq, Mistake, mqtH, Named, Plani, Promagic and UndeadX

DOWNLOAD
GOOGLE DRIVE - 1080p_h264.mkv

STREAMING
YouTube

FULL REVIEW TEMPLATE
CLICK ME!

The clock has stopped ticking for the not-so beloved Aero Reapers. Wish them their farewell because remember, the next time I'm coming after YOU.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 06:12:27 PM by La Parca »

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
Re: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 12:23:55 PM »
First !

Always wanted to say that here ;D

E: It's one of the best video on SA Kacknase did a great job again.

Every part was just awesome, everything was just perfect.

I don't know what to say more, everyone did a great job I can't even name which stunt was my favorite because there are too many.

Scripted part was really good too.

Great job to all of you guys !

- Part I -
Afterlife - MTB wallride to double grind:Just beautiful
Biel - NRG grind to 90° backwards to grind:So smooth
Afterlife - FREEWAY ramp to double ledge grind:Realy stylish one
Erney - FCR fall grab to precision:I did not expect that great find
Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision:I didn't think I would see this prec be landed this way, i love it
Biel - INFERNUS crane magnet to double chimney precision:Nice job to have landed the 2 chimmeys, I like this style of stunts
UndeadX - NRG curb bump to fence bump to chimney precision:Wow I didn't think I would see this landed in natural
Afterlife - NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision:I love it ! well executed
UndeadX - NRG polehit to breakable fence grind to grind:Nice double grind the first barrier are boring to grind
Kusiu - MTB skatepark combo to grind:Beautiful
Biel - NRG wallride to 360 to wallride to rock precision:It's so clean

- Part II -
Promagic - INFERNUS ramp to tree bump to circular roof:Really impressive
Biel - NRG packer to tree bump to roof:This one are huge! nice one
Mistake - NRG highbump to parking lot:I thought you were going prec but with this distance the parking lot are already awesome good one
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to roof:This one too I thought you were going to prec but the vertical is already huge
Minq - MONSTER leap to crane precision:I love it nice find!
mqtH - INFERNUS smallbump to tree bump to zip building:Really good one man
Afterlife - NRG grind to bandito bump to grind/double grind:I love this idea the two stunts are perfectly well executed
Mistake - NRG natbump to roof:Woah huge one i dont know how much distance you need for it but it's just amazing to see it
Named - NRG packer to billboard bump to roof:Really nice p2b i like it
Biel - NRG highbump to come-a-lot:Awesome ! i really like it
UndeadX - NRG double bump to crane:I didn't expect that from this angle really nice one
Promagic - NRG smallbump to high roller sign precision:Amazing one !
Biel - NRG triple grind:10/10
Minq - CABBIE palm boost to antenna precision:I really love that one ! good job
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to LVPD roof:The angle does not seem easy to have great find
Biel - NRG natbump to V Rock sign precision:I was sure it was possible when I tried it 3 years ago greatjob to have landed that
Mistake - INFERNUS ramp to bump to KACC precision:Really cool one

Interlude:

COMMENT.

- Part III -
Kusiu - BMX bunny hop to stoppie to wallhit to spinning grind:Great combo
Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind:It's one of the most beautiful combo i ever seen
UndeadX - NRG highbump to hospital top:Finally someone who land on this side good job !
Plani - FREEWAY grind to bonk to grind:10/10 Very well executed
Mistake - CABBIE mountain boost to tree precision:Amazing one
Afterlife - NRG wallride to rock precision:I expected everything but that really nice find
Biel - NRG highbump to sex shop sign precision:This road is shit but you still manage to land that
Afterlife - NRG grind to backwheelie to spin to sign grind:Another one of the most beautiful combo I've seen
i can't imagine the time it took you to land it
Minq - MTB grab to fence grind:I have always loved your MTB grab to grind
Biel - INFERNUS leviathan magnet to tower top:Sick one
Afterlife - MTB bridge combo to cork to grind:You are just crazy
UndeadX - NRG highbump to makavelik roof:This one are just awesome !
Afterlife - CABBIE boost combo to chilliad top:What a finish ! Great one !

Kacknase was already among my favorite editors but I think it's my favorite now.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 01:35:11 PM by SkilZ »

Offline mistakeys

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 12:25:38 PM »
it's been such a pleasure, shout out to Afterlife and UndeadX for such outstanding. Max prob my favorite, ha landed 2 of my favorite natbumps in SA

Not so happy I only managed to land one stunt that I liked being the KACC tower, but I'm glad for my mates that really managed to rock GTAS once more.

Also thanks to Kacknase that did such a wonderful job in the editing, I felt really amazed with music choices and those magnificent cam angles.

thanks everyone, cya all around
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 08:25:52 AM by mistakeys »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 12:28:00 PM »
3 years in the making
18 minutes length
edited by Kacknase

I don't know if i'm ready for this

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 12:58:05 PM »
Fantastic way to end your crew ride, such a great video! Afterlife killed it as always for me, but everyone did a good job finding new spot, seriously alot of great combos on this one. Really cool to see alot of spot I tried and lost motivation to land being landed (gj Biel on that V-Rock landing!). Personal favorite stunts I would say 3.11 3.33 4.38 9.34 9.42 12.25.
About the editing i can only say WOW. As always Kacknase delivers an astonishing editing, what I really like about your edits are cam angles and of course all those fantastic color corrections. Tasty music and overall clean yet sofisticated editing, thanks!

Good luck on whatever you guys will do from now on!

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 01:05:50 PM »
Wonderful. Lots of crazy stunts and the editing was stylish as fuck. Great send off. Something ya'll will look bad fondly on years from now  :P

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 01:15:29 PM »
This is best editing of all time in my opinion. I'm so proud of you everybody, we made it once again! I'm mad at myself and my lacking of luck, because I have end up with only one stunt in such an epic video, but well fuck it. It was totally deserved to wait so long and I'm really happy with outcome.

When Everything Dies - Full Review by unlucky man

Intro:

Totally chilled and creazy. It got me many possitive vibes.

COMMENT.

- Part I -
Afterlife - MTB wallride to double grind: I'm really glad to see were able to reland it with double grind, sickness.
Biel - NRG grind to 90° backwards to grind: I was thinking that you won't use it untill you will land 3rd grind. Well, it's okay.
Afterlife - FREEWAY ramp to double ledge grind: I love those cam angels. Smooth grind on the bridge, shame second grind so too fat, but it was smooth exceution and those spins made that look really cool.
Erney - FCR fall grab to precision: We;;, what can I say.. I was really motivated to land like 4 more stunts which were lotta better than this simple grab, but due to hundred of bails and having no luck I just end here with only that one...
Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision: Really fresh idea with landing that prec with wallkick, good looking one imo.
Biel - INFERNUS crane magnet to double chimney precision: props for landing two chimneys, gj.
UndeadX - NRG curb bump to fence bump to chimney precision: I had no idea that you landed it untill the video came out, nice suprise. Love it.
Afterlife - NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision: It's so fucking crazy, loevly.
UndeadX - NRG polehit to breakable fence grind to grind: Love it! hard to stay on this breakable slut.
Kusiu - MTB skatepark combo to grind: Zajebiste combo Maciejo, wiesz co sądzę o tym stuncie ;)
Biel - NRG wallride to 360 to wallride to rock precision: Sickie, landing on rock was good idea.

- Part II -
Promagic - INFERNUS ramp to tree bump to circular roof: Good to see it finally landed, to the top even. /5
Biel - NRG packer to tree bump to roof: Amazing execution, but I really hoping to see grind being nailed :P
Mistake - NRG highbump to parking lot: Shame that you have lost it. Huge bump.
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to roof: Finally after long time of trying this, epic.
Minq - MONSTER leap to crane precision: Remember all this bails, ain't that eeasy as it looks like..
mqtH - INFERNUS smallbump to tree bump to zip building: Really good effort, shame it wasn't landed to top. We are both the most unlucky fuckers in the team :D
Afterlife - NRG grind to bandito bump to grind/double grind: Bandito idea as a second bump was really great, love it.
Mistake - NRG natbump to roof: Finally legit landing of this stunt without some super bike crap. Lost my nerves trying this spot too!
Named - NRG packer to billboard bump to roof: Wasn't biggest stunt of all time, but I really like it :)
Biel - NRG highbump to come-a-lot: Good to see it in original engine.
UndeadX - NRG double bump to crane: You said it was kinda lucky, still like that angle of the bump, n1.
Promagic - NRG smallbump to high roller sign precision: Good one
Biel - NRG triple grind: love multi grinds, good one
Minq - CABBIE palm boost to antenna precision: Glad you landed it and I'm glad that I could help you figure out hot to use that tree too. n1
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to LVPD roof: One of my favourite infernus stunts, dope one.
Biel - NRG natbump to V Rock sign precision: Really bitchy one, good distance and landing.
Mistake - INFERNUS ramp to bump to KACC precision: Really good one, unexpeted .

Interlude:

Where is my ring but a square?  :lol:

- Part III -
Kusiu - BMX bunny hop to stoppie to wallhit to spinning grind: Funky as always, dobra robota, polecam.
Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind: This is so fucking sick, one of my tops.
UndeadX - NRG highbump to hospital top: Another landing of hospital, very high bump. Wasn't to hard for you.
Plani - FREEWAY grind to bonk to grind: Good one, shame that you have lost your other free way double grind.
Mistake - CABBIE mountain boost to tree precision: I still think it was old, but still good I think.
Afterlife - NRG wallride to rock precision: Little rocky prec on dusty hill, love it.
Biel - NRG highbump to sex shop sign precision: If I only do rads there I would land it too.  :euro: Good job there
Afterlife - NRG grind to backwheelie to spin to sign grind: Amazing combo, I like how you were going down backwards with wheelie. sick one
Minq - MTB grab to fence grind: MTB grabs to grind are always pleasure to watch, love them!
Biel - INFERNUS leviathan magnet to tower top: Good one, suprised when I first saw it
Afterlife - MTB bridge combo to cork to grind: One of the best mtb stunts ever, g8 bruh
UndeadX - NRG highbump to makavelik roof: I really had no idea that you finally landed, nice suprise you bastard! :D
Afterlife - CABBIE boost combo to chilliad top: Best stunt for the finisher, right place for that stunt. sick of the sickness.

Outro:

Made me crying and laugh at the same time.

Editing:
Best editing of all time, everything was perfect here. Those cam angels were godlike.

Overall:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 01:22:16 PM »
what the actual fuck.. this is incredibly beautiful. like really, I'm speechless, this is beyond words. great job guys. seriously debating what's possible in stunting & editing now
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 01:30:08 PM by Nerve »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 01:23:48 PM »
Holy shit Kacknase! Best edited gtastunting video, period. Sad to see you guys quit but hey, all good things come to an end. It has been a pleasure to have been part of the editing progress and I must say the final product blew me away, the patience you must've had on some of those shots (now that I know how they're done) holy.

10/10

When Everything Dies - Full Review by NAME

Intro:

Great cams, felt like an actual movie

- Part I -
Afterlife - MTB wallride to double grind: 7/10
Biel - NRG grind to 90° backwards to grind: liked the turn a lot in this 8/10
Afterlife - FREEWAY ramp to double ledge grind: has been done with other vehicles but the spin in the end made it good 8/10
Erney - FCR fall grab to precision: alright 7/10
Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision: old by kacknase
Biel - INFERNUS crane magnet to double chimney precision: im not a fan of this method but i guess it looked well 7/10
UndeadX - NRG curb bump to fence bump to chimney precision: quality 9/10
Afterlife - NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision: 10/10 one of my favs
UndeadX - NRG polehit to breakable fence grind to grind: it was aight 7/10
Kusiu - MTB skatepark combo to grind: sick 8/10
Biel - NRG wallride to 360 to wallride to rock precision: i like wallrides 7/10

- Part II -
Promagic - INFERNUS ramp to tree bump to circular roof: tried this myself, nice 9/10
Biel - NRG packer to tree bump to roof: 7/10
Mistake - NRG highbump to parking lot: nice stats 7/10
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to roof: love it 9/10
Minq - MONSTER leap to crane precision: hehe, nice leap 9/10
mqtH - INFERNUS smallbump to tree bump to zip building: A spot from back in the ssu days where Nauthiluz edged this!!
Afterlife - NRG grind to bandito bump to grind/double grind: creative use of the bandito 7/10
Mistake - NRG natbump to roof: you made it look so easy, every since i tried this it felt like you need to skyrocket towards that roof 8/10
Named - NRG packer to billboard bump to roof: isnt this old?
Biel - NRG highbump to come-a-lot:
UndeadX - NRG double bump to crane: nice angled bump 8/10
Promagic - NRG smallbump to high roller sign precision: straight forward, liked it 8/10
Biel - NRG triple grind: improvement of an old idea 8/10
Minq - CABBIE palm boost to antenna precision: yes! 9/10 great cam angle at the end also
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to LVPD roof: sick 10/10
Biel - NRG natbump to V Rock sign precision: fuck, i hope someone didn't lose this 9/10
Mistake - INFERNUS ramp to bump to KACC precision: creative use of the runup and a nice chimney to land

Interlude:

COMMENT.

- Part III -
Kusiu - BMX bunny hop to stoppie to wallhit to spinning grind: love the spin in the end 8/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind: love the smoothness
UndeadX - NRG highbump to hospital top: old from the other side so it didn't feel like a gr8 one 6/10
Plani - FREEWAY grind to bonk to grind: good to see you in here dude, stunt was alright 7/10
Mistake - CABBIE mountain boost to tree precision: i've bailed this one myself so many times haha 7/10
Afterlife - NRG wallride to rock precision: im not a fan of these kind of wallrides 6/10
Biel - NRG highbump to sex shop sign precision: 8/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to backwheelie to spin to sign grind: nice improvement on turbo's stunt 8/10
Minq - MTB grab to fence grind: 7/10
Biel - INFERNUS leviathan magnet to tower top: not a fan but probably one of the better usages of this method 7/10
Afterlife - MTB bridge combo to cork to grind: hell yeah, one of my favourites 10/10
UndeadX - NRG highbump to makavelik roof: 10/10
Afterlife - CABBIE boost combo to chilliad top: i had no idea what was going on based on this vid but i knew what was happening in my head, noice.

Outro:

Lovely sound selection and good map modding, nice to do the extra step to make it feel more immersive :)

Editing:

Read above

Overall:

10/10
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 01:43:14 PM by Artifex »

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 01:29:30 PM »
kacknase dude holly shit o.o

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 01:44:17 PM »
This was quite a ride. First of all hats off to Kacknase, absolutely sublime camerawork! A lot of .scm scripiting involved there no? Even though it was 18 minutes long it rushed by and captivated me throughout, some of those transitions were just perfect. The songs were well put together and worked great with the stunts
Stunting wise it was really good as well, Afterlife stood out to me but everyone contributed amazing stuff
might return for a full review later on
Great note to end on! gg

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 01:50:54 PM »
Kacknase never ceases to amaze me. Honestly one of the most underrated editors out there.

Some cool stunts, whereas some did not necessarily appeal to me.

7:09 | 12:25 | 15:09 were my favorites.

Offline PM

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 01:57:54 PM »
I’m speechless... since I saw it just now for the first time and I didn’t wanna see any betas to get the wow effect.

For some people it’s just another stunt video, for us AR members it’s a big day. First, I wanna apologize to the crew that I couldn’t land my special spot in time and for being so inactive during the last few years. I am proud of putting this crew together and becoming a ‘family’ over the years. (God. saying this makes me feel like Vin in Fast n Furious)... Seeing the years spent behind some of the stunts is admirable... Max spent 9 years on his chimney stunt. CRAZY! Good fucking job all.

Lukas, good job turning our stunts into a serious movie. 2520683836627 thank yous!

Might add more words later. Oh and I’m hoping to see some reaction videos.

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2020, 02:21:15 PM »
Wtf kacknase and afterlife you fucking crazy cunts

This editing is so relaxing and smooth i love it.

Afterlife you are so fucking gooood. Hope to see more of you. Can't get enough of your ideas. Well undeadx and biel landed some classic bigair spots which are known but new but they had no wow effect anymore tbh.

And yeah I'm bit sad that it will be the last video of you guys.. but hey we are getting older and other things become priority.

Overall nice last video and thanks for the entertainment  :a-cheer:

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2020, 02:21:25 PM »
You guys did an awesome job! Won't bother picking a favourite stunt, there's too many good ones from everybody. Editing was great, I really liked the cinematics and camera angles. Hope you guys can stunt in a new GTA someday with good physics.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal