Author Topic: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies  (Read 20324 times)

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2020, 02:30:17 PM »
stunts suprised me a lot

Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision
UndeadX - NRG polehit to breakable fence grind to grind
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to roof
mqtH - INFERNUS smallbump to tree bump to zip building
Biel - NRG highbump to come-a-lot: 
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to LVPD roof
Biel - NRG natbump to V Rock sign precision
Mistake - INFERNUS ramp to bump to KACC precision
Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind
Biel - NRG highbump to sex shop sign precision
UndeadX - NRG highbump to makavelik roof

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:51:56 AM by Avi »

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2020, 03:08:55 PM »
I REALLY wanna watch it but it feels so defenitive and I don't think I'm ready yet so in good Haywire fashion I'll return tomorrow with a reaction vid 💕

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2020, 03:20:08 PM »
After watching this video, I got the feeling that this is the end not only of your crew, but also the end of something bigger, the old stunting community maybe. Three years of hard work were not in vain. Editing, stunts, music, scripting, story - everything is done at the highest level. Thanks for what you did, we may never see something like this again.

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2020, 03:34:43 PM »
Oh shit, call it destiny, but this very day i was watching some old Oreo Rapers vids - believe it or not. Anyway, u guys all suck but that La Parca guy is the fucking worst.

Just kidding PM. You did good, and so did (most) of u. Ok vid.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2020, 03:45:47 PM »
I just got no words, it cracked me inside out, almost cryied at the end of the video, i have to say that this video will be in my heart FOREVER, KACKNASE you beautiful boy, you killed it, the best and lovelly editing i have EVER SAW in my entire stunting carrer, Biel, Afterlife and UndeadX just painted one beautiful storie on it, ofc Mistake, Kusiu, Erney, Plani and all the mates deserves my absolutelly respect, too bad that i managed to land only one stunt, but im happy, im glad that one day i choosed to do one audition for AR, and in there i created one beautiful storie, with friends, brothers and old stunting, thank you all guys, thank you.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2020, 03:46:41 PM »
Cool storylane combined with awesome editing - some serious cinematic cameras over there! Top stunts through the whole video at the same time - especially liked Afterlife's combos, oh and I spotted two stunts that are old in SAiVC: 2:50 and 7:40 which made 'em less interesting for me but still great stunts. Good job guys!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 06:12:42 AM by Skuller »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2020, 04:10:47 PM »
Nice!

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2020, 04:35:25 PM »
The Sky mod was a great use and color grading was on point and tells story while watching, camera follows the song, the song follows the camera! Astonishing video, kacknase godsent

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2020, 05:04:23 PM »
Straight up magnificent. The ultra cinematic camera angles evoked feelings of flying through the air, while still showing the stunts and spots perfectly. I love the symbolism of landing Mt. Chiliad as the finisher, it's as if Afterlife ascended Everest while laughing in the face of death. If I had to single out one stunt as my favorite, it was Minq's MTB grab to grind, I loved the way the bike bounced and rotated, very proper. Attaining a grasp on the physics of SA stunting has always eluded me, but I understand enough to know that everyone went absolutely hard as fuck. The constant soundtrack switches was pulled off quite well, I never thought I'd enjoy listening to something from Kanye West so much. The only thing I would have added to the video would have been Mt. Chilad erupting at the end. :lol:

Hats of to ya, Reapers.

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2020, 05:12:21 PM »

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2020, 07:19:25 PM »
named best

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2020, 08:31:19 PM »
Well, what do you know? I figured out my old password!

I've crafted a fancy youtube comment, I hope ya'll don't mind I just copy and paste it here

Holy fucking shit, Afterlife just straight up climbed a fucking mountain with taxi boost, that's insane.
Biel, Plani and Named - you guys are amazing :)
I can't even imagine how complex the scripting for this video must've been. So many animations, so many objects... You can definitely see how much love has gone into this.

My sincere congratulations to all of the crewmembers and to Kacknase, the man himself (seriously, this guy needs a raise). You were able to tell a story from beggining to end and hit us deep in the feelings.

This was not only beautiful but innovative and VERY well put together. This felt more like a presentation/movie than a crewvideo. It's great to see that not only the stunters evolved with time, but also the editors. I had high hopes for this video but this was FAR beyond anything I could ever imagine.

And Named, I tried my ass off in the stunt at 7:30 and could never even remotely get close to it. It's pretty safe to assume you have not only surpassed me a long time a go but exponentially grew past, to a point I can't even see you anymore from down here 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Let's get that 24h time-limit going once this quarantine shit ends and us 3 have some time to spare (me, you and pully) and who knows? I might even livestream the whole thing to keep it saved 🥰 t

This was brilliant guys, I'm very proud of all of you, even the ones I have never met. You are and will always be my favorite San Andreas crew.

Aero Reapers: born and gone with a huge bang, from start to finish ❤

also

Wtf kacknase and afterlife you fucking crazy cunts

This editing is so relaxing and smooth i love it.

Afterlife you are so fucking gooood. Hope to see more of you. Can't get enough of your ideas. Well undeadx and biel landed some classic bigair spots which are known but new but they had no wow effect anymore tbh.

And yeah I'm bit sad that it will be the last video of you guys.. but hey we are getting older and other things become priority.

Overall nice last video and thanks for the entertainment  :a-cheer:

miss you, scav 😞💔

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2020, 12:20:31 AM »
Incredible in every aspect. The editing was mesmerizing and flowed so well throughout, amazing work on both the cinematics and the atmosphere that was shifting aptly and subtly enough. The stunts were magnificent, a precise blend of creativity, style and air-time, all with fantastic use of the terrain.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • Board Mods
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2020, 01:05:37 AM »
I’m speechless...

First, I wanna apologize to the crew that I couldn’t land my special spot in time and for being so inactive during the last few years.
^this too.

I'm so sad I didn't find the time/motivation to try hard my other spots and top landing the one I sent. I'm an old lazy/depressed cunt, but i'm so proud of you guys, the dedication you've put into this is wonderful and so is the video, thank you Kack.

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2020, 01:54:47 AM »
Instant classic. Most of the stunts especially the combos were impressive. Stood-outs were the ones from Afterlife and UndeadX imo.The soundtracks were actually not my cup of tea but they helped a lot, both atmosphere-wise and the cinematic side. But the editing and the camerawork, holy shit, was probably the best since this community was created. Hands down.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 05:55:17 AM by FTO »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal