Author Topic: Legend's free spot collection  (Read 1780 times)

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Legend's free spot collection
« on: October 20, 2022, 01:54:07 AM »
Yo!

Since, I'm constantly finding newer and newer spots (and I already have a bunch to land), I decided to make a small collection of spots that I will not suffer with anymore. Not sure if the second one is poss tho, but again, I didn't try that much so who knows. Feel free to land any of these.

Cheers :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImEiyHeoMYQ

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: Legend's free spot collection
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 02:37:51 AM »
Some great spots dude :wub:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 11:22:17 AM »
Cool spots :euro:. Some thoughts.

• The backbump2powerpoleprec at 0:15 would be sick if possible! Your try wasn't very close though, it's all gonna depend on how hard you can snap back by smacking lean back just before bumping, but because the ledge isn't very high to recoil back from, I'm guessing this won't be possible.
  • I think the wallride2prec at 0:30 might be old, not sure where though.
  • The Bandito bounce2prec at 0:38 would be really nice, definitely worth landing. I've never tried a Bandito bounce, but I wonder if you could grab it right as you hit the ground, or alternatively, by pushing the Bandito on foot from the front and fallgrabbing it off the building in reverse into a backflip then bouncing to the precision :o.
  • The bump2palmbonk2billboardprec at 1:10 would be cool, might be best to bonk the billboard to LVPD if possible :mellow:. Insanity mode would be to do that, but then do wheelie spins or stoppie to the grinds below ;D. I can't use my PC at the moment, so I can't test this right now, but I'm wondering if it might look more interesting with an MTB, and if it might also be possible with an Infernus to palm bonk to LVPD top :hmm:.
  • The bump2billboard at 1:30 is definitely old, Kukiel landed it in StopWatch at 1:38 as you can see here.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 01:44:53 PM by VaNilla »

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 11:37:31 AM »
Cool spots :euro:. Some thoughts.

• The backbump2powerpoleprec at 0:15 would be sick if possible! Your try wasn't very close though, it's all gonna depend on how hard you can snap back by smacking lean back just before bumping.
  • I think the wallride2prec at 0:30 might be old, not sure where though.
  • The Bandito bounce2prec at 0:38 would be really nice, definitely worth landing. I've never tried a Bandito bounce, but I wonder if you could 360 spin off the roof and/or grab it right as you hit the ground :o.
  • The bump2palmbonk2billboardprec at 1:10 would be cool, might be best to bonk the top to LVPD if possible :mellow:.
  • The bump2billboard at 1:30 is definitely old, Kukiel landed it in StopWatch at 1:38 as you can see here.

About 1:10: yeea that would be cool indeed, I totally agree :D
About 1:30: Oh nice to know, ty for the link too. Although, I was aiming for the top :cc_detective: That's old too? If not, that's a free spot :mellow:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 11:39:02 AM by legendz »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 11:41:16 AM »
Top is new as far as I know, but I haven't seen most videos that came out since December 2018. Slowly making my way through them :ninja:.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 01:30:50 PM »
Pretty sure Bluedagger landed that fountain in LV

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2022, 01:21:25 PM »
only bandito stunt and prec backbump worth to do it, rest are not effective as much  :neen:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal