Author Topic: [SA]End of the Line  (Read 11262 times)

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SA]End of the Line
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2022, 09:40:24 AM »
Some of the best stunts ever landed, amazing!!

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2022, 01:16:29 PM »
How nostalgic to see these videos again

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2022, 07:22:39 PM »
Insane video in all terms and aspects, mindblowing.

Intro: it was close to all these trailers, made by game companies, very solid and competently.

Part 1:

1:22-1:41 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to FBI Rancher bounce to grind: always a pleasure to see the creativity (fbi with cleo or default?) good one
1:41-1:54 - Ktulu's Mtb reverse Tec9 bump to palm precision: yo nice to see you back with ur stylish reversed bumps, (i remember ur landing on BB lamp in LV) this one was cool and high! +1 for clean landing
1:55-2:07 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 ramp to gap to bump to grind: awesome! well executed, but i liked the idea itself, nice find!
2:07-2:20 - Bart's Infernus packer to jump to dropbump to roof: sometimes i think that we are scary to try something, but there is always Bart who have balls to just try and land it.. great stunt, man
2:20-2:30 - Jeff's Bmx throw to satchel charge explosion to grab: what a great usage of this "ramp", what a creativity in using satchel, very cool and fresh trick!
2:30-2:40 - Artifex's Nrg500 bump to wallride to tree precision: classic spot, nice to see it done, gj
2:40-2:53 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to SF ZIP building: idk what i did wrong, but when i found this spot i thought it's impossible, shocked that you did it
2:53-3:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 vertical p2b to roof: gg, finally someone did it, awesome p2b
3:06-3:16 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to 360° to bump to Pizza Stacked precision: reminds me Afterlife's stunt from WED, nice find and nice execution!
3:16-3:28 - Ktulu's Infernus packer to bump to roof: cool stunt, but still, i think my execution was harder, anyway both stunts are different, i liked urs
3:28-3:40 - Jeff's Nrg500 bump to bump to Ammunation BB: very old spot, im so happy to see it done, nice one!
3:40-3:58 - Ktulu's Cabbie boost to palm recoil to antenna precision: insane idea, nice to see impressive boost 2 prec in 2022, great job!
3:58-4:04 - Bart's Infernus tree dropbump to roof: how you even find this, but also landing this.. sick stunt
4:04-4:24 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to bump to chimney precision: chimney precision was unexpected, great combo!
4:24-4:37 - Ktulu's Taxi boost to boost to chimney precision: another great combo, i know u did it twice, cool!
4:37-4:52 - Rusch69's Infernus double bump to watergap to bridge dropbump: maybe something wrong with the angle, but i know that there is long distance, nice stunt
4:52-5:10 - Jeff's Bmx and Monster Truck catapult to LS airport tower: i know the catapulting method, but never saw it done in SP, this one kicked my ass so hard, damn.. 100/10
5:10-5:30 - Bart's Infernus vertical double bump to The Pink Swan roof: this is what im talking about, you just have balls to land something we are scary to try, badass stunt

Interlude:

nice frames, i liked the idea itself of this theme of radio stations, well done mate

Part 2:

5:48-6:14 - Jeff's Vortex helimagnet backflip to grind: another shit which kicked my ass, damn what an idea, vortex helimagnet backflip and after this the grind, omg.. respect for the idea
6:14-6:23 - Bart's Infernus bump to SFPD roof: i don't want to say this 3rd time. nice to see it done
6:23-6:37 - PrzemOO's Bmx stoppie to explosion bounce to grab to grind: very creative stunt, nice execution, loved much! you should always create this setup if u failed or you automised it somehow?
6:37-6:45 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to grind to explosion bounce to grind: same here: "you automised it somehow?" reminds me AllBeast's stunts hah, but damn, it was really stylish double grind, nice one!
6:45-6:51 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to wallride to crane top: i tried this myself, gave up because of run-up, respect to you for landing this, disliked the camera
6:51-6:58 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 krail to bounce to grind (FL-ON): cool oldschoolish stunt, nice execution
6:58-7:11 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to LS ZIP building: omg, shocked one more time, badass stunt
7:11-7:24 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to wallkick to double grind: i very enjoy when someone doing new executions on the old spots, good job man
7:24-7:36 - Bart's Infernus BB bump to roof: great stunt and nice find! i don't get the talk of off-road tyres, because you did it with them and without them, i was really surprised, when i'd to read about this
7:36-7:44 - Jeff's Nrg500 dropbump to SF ZIP building: my idea was almost the same and now i feels like i lost it, very liked your execution, good job
7:44-7:54 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to parking lot precision: it looked impossible before, but all we need is the technics, gj
7:54-8:02 - Artifex's Nrg500 roadsign bounce to roadsign precision: creative one, looked like something new and it is, never seen something like this before, cool shit
8:02-8:10 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 bridge bump to backflip to grind: it looks so simple, but so cool, very stylish for my taste, didn't get how u reach the grind, because i tried this myself and never get close to the grind
8:11-8:16 - Jeff's Bump 2 Bridge: wondering why nobody did this before, you will see something like this very soon. stunt is cool btw
8:16-8:28 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to 4dragons top: damn it was so high, sick stunt
8:28-8:42 - Rusch69's Nrg500 ramp to bump to tower precision: never thought it could be done, awesome
8:42-8:56 - Bart's Infernus double bump to The High Roller roof: you rocking with infy, cool cool
8:56-9:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 double bump to wallride to antenna precision: this really fit with the finisher, how many years this stunt was unlanded, finally it's done, im glad you did it!

Outro:

i really had goosebumps, while i watched it first time.

Editing:

topnotch work Artifex, game view, cam angles (disliked only one) editing and sync - all of this were perfectly done and the atmosphere with the vibe were well transferred. i really enjoyed the idea picking well known tracks from radio stations and make the radio stations theme as main thing in the video, goosebumps because of songs, because of stunts, because of editing, goddamn.. really cool shit, thank you for it!

Overall: High level video that everyone should strive for.

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2022, 08:29:52 AM »
It's been like 15 years since I joined gtas and I saw hundreds farewell videos. Not sure if any of those were actually someones last xd

anyways, sick stunts as expected, Bart is killing it with infernus.
also Danzig - Mother \m/

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2022, 04:19:26 PM »
Great job! It's never too late to make one the best stunt videos - what a nostalgic trip!

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2022, 11:41:22 AM »
This was really awesome. Thanks for once again letting us enjoy your creative endeavours, it really was worth it. The stunts and editing were done superb, cheers.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2022, 07:18:54 PM »
This was a really incredible experience that left my mouth agape, for all the times it wasn't pitching an ear to ear grin. Another timeless and iconic video from some of my favorite creators! Every note was hit with this one, and the tone attempting to be set came across flawlessly from everyone involved...

I'm in love with every single stunt shown and the edit was more than charming, with so many small details that shine through the more experience you have with the community and the game itself. This is a 10/10 watch from any perspective, but this video is packed with so many subtle intricacies and obscure game physics that it really feels like a - or maybe even THE stunter's video. I'm in luv. a flawless mix of just about everything. if this is a sendoff, you guys really did the phenomenon that is SA justice!  :ajaja:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2022, 10:16:36 AM »
Belated comment as usual but guys this was purely amazing, one of the most enjoyable videos of all time. Truly showed the essence of SA stunting, these songs also accounted for creating the ultimate SA atmosphere and experience for me. Props to anyone for still pushing the boundaries of this overused game, I never get tired of watching quality stuff. Everyone did great and showed something 'new' but some of Bart's infy madness was beyond me. It's tight at the top between him and Grescha  :P

Offline I0000days

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2022, 05:04:57 AM »
Without Bart - 10/10
With Bart - 9/10

The stunts in the red infernus are all pretty funny, but the monstrosity at 3:58 actually made me jealous. I could've never gotten away with such blatant modding. Eh, different times back then, people actually cared.

Rusch69, Ktulu and PrzemOO murdered tho. :happy:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 05:10:44 AM by I0000days »

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2022, 09:33:20 AM »
Hi baseline

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2022, 09:43:11 AM »
Without Bart - 10/10
With Bart - 9/10

The stunts in the red infernus are all pretty funny, but the monstrosity at 3:58 actually made me jealous. I could've never gotten away with such blatant modding. Eh, different times back then, people actually cared.

idk

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2022, 10:26:11 AM »
Baseline is the bestest!!

Also I'm not really sure if Bart modded, we've spent countless hours calling on skype back in the gute times and I just don't think that's correct.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 02:02:56 AM by NEM »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2022, 01:59:46 PM »
You guys rocked up again  ;D

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2022, 07:28:19 AM »
Without Bart - 10/10
With Bart - 9/10

well u did nothing for the comunnity, all i remember is nrg and one cool vc collab
fuck you

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2022, 12:53:50 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal