Author Topic: [SA]End of the Line  (Read 11270 times)

Offline CheS

• 来自中国的玩家/Players from China
    • View Profile
Re: [SA]End of the Line
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2022, 11:34:36 AM »
very beautiful! Love this retro style edit, love every stunt in the video, sa the best of the year! 10/10

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 11:34:58 AM »
 :| wow

Bart - this man will always amaze me

End of the Line - Full Review by Matek

Intro: 10/10

gonna rewatch soon and sooner

Part 1:

1:22-1:41 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to FBI Rancher bounce to grind: Zajebista opcja, jeszcze czegoś takiego nie widziałem, szkoda że w FBI nie widać kierowcy ;p ale huja sie znam
1:41-1:54 - Ktulu's Mtb reverse Tec9 bump to palm precision: Very nice and clean execution
1:55-2:07 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 ramp to gap to bump to grind: finally landed!
2:07-2:20 - Bart's Infernus packer to jump to dropbump to roof: top tier
2:20-2:30 - Jeff's Bmx throw to satchel charge explosion to grab: classic creative shit
2:30-2:40 - Artifex's Nrg500 bump to wallride to tree precision: very high and proper landed
2:40-2:53 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to SF ZIP building: another angle and another very nice landing (roof pwnage wannabe)
2:53-3:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 vertical p2b to roof: finally
3:06-3:16 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to 360° to bump to Pizza Stacked precision: tricky and awesome
3:16-3:28 - Ktulu's Infernus packer to bump to roof: smooth
3:28-3:40 - Jeff's Nrg500 bump to bump to Ammunation BB: not best but acceptable
3:40-3:58 - Ktulu's Cabbie boost to palm recoil to antenna precision: fak
3:58-4:04 - Bart's Infernus tree dropbump to roof: another best find of this king
4:04-4:24 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to bump to chimney precision: forcefully done
4:24-4:37 - Ktulu's Taxi boost to boost to chimney precision: some time is spent here
4:37-4:52 - Rusch69's Infernus double bump to watergap to bridge dropbump: old (?)
4:52-5:10 - Jeff's Bmx and Monster Truck catapult to LS airport tower: creative poop i like
5:10-5:30 - Bart's Infernus vertical double bump to The Pink Swan roof: ...

Part 2:

5:48-6:14 - Jeff's Vortex helimagnet backflip to grind: I'm not a fan of vortex stunts but this is fully nice
6:14-6:23 - Bart's Infernus bump to SFPD roof: another best
6:23-6:37 - PrzemOO's Bmx stoppie to explosion bounce to grab to grind: great creative stunt
6:37-6:45 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to grind to explosion bounce to grind: I think I've seen something similar
6:45-6:51 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to wallride to crane top: well finished
6:51-6:58 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 krail to bounce to grind (FL-ON): 8/10
6:58-7:11 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to LS ZIP building: fak u bert
7:11-7:24 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to wallkick to double grind: very big fan of this stunt
7:24-7:36 - Bart's Infernus BB bump to roof: stop
7:36-7:44 - Jeff's Nrg500 dropbump to SF ZIP building: challenge landed
7:44-7:54 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to parking lot precision: very nice execution
7:54-8:02 - Artifex's Nrg500 roadsign bounce to roadsign precision: nice bounce
8:02-8:10 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 bridge bump to backflip to grind: jerking
8:11-8:16 - Jeff's Bump 2 Bridge: this is shit i like
8:16-8:28 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to 4dragons top: stevex is a shame
8:28-8:42 - Rusch69's Nrg500 ramp to bump to tower precision: this spot is destroyed by andre
8:42-8:56 - Bart's Infernus double bump to The High Roller roof: ...
8:56-9:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 double bump to wallride to antenna precision: previous stunt should be finisher but level of  this jump is also okay

Editing: 10/10 nothing to say, just Anton's perfection, domination, a high bar to overcome  :ajaja:

« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 02:50:49 PM by Mati »

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2022, 12:12:00 PM »
A true masterpiece, amazing work guys, I think it's one of the best San Andreas videos I've ever seen.

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2022, 04:11:53 PM »
Phenomenal! I quite liked that Vortex loop to grind, very cool :) You all did an awesome job with this video. Hope you guys stay in touch in the future.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2022, 05:10:30 PM »
Beautiful video, one of the greatest SA vids ever. Wide range of creative and unique ideas and wonderful executions. Editing was great also. Good job guys. 10/10                                                     
                                                                                                                  I must add that I'm always skeptical about big air stunts in SA, but this is just my personal attitude. My intention isn't to spoil the moment or start a discussion. Anyway, considering the complete viewing experience it deserves a rating of 10/10. I have full confidence in Rusch69.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 05:19:54 PM by Arnax »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2022, 08:18:56 PM »
End of the Line - Full Review by VaNilla

Stunts:

PrzemOO - NRG grind to FBI Rancher bounce to grind (1:22 - 1:41): What a creative stunt! 4.5/5
Ktulu - MTB bunnyhop to backstoppie TEC-9 bump to palm precision (1:41 - 1:54): This is your best spot with this method, great stunt! 4/5
PrzemOO - NRG ramp to gap to bump to military grind (1:54 - 2:07): Nice thinking, well done! 4/5
Bart - Infernus Packer to ramp to dropbump to building (2:07 - 2:20): Bart is back with a banger :ninja:. 5/5
Jeff - BMX curve ditch to satchel grab (2:20 - 2:30): I love the idea to ditch along a curve like this, the satchel grab was simply the icing on the cake! 4/5
Artifex - NRG bump to wallride to tree precision (2:30 - 2:40): Great stunt, not much else to say :D. 4/5
Bart - Infernus ramp to bump to SF ZIP building (2:40 - 2:53): My favourite way this building has been landed is still your Ultima spot, but this is impressive too! 4/5
Ktulu - NRG vertical PB to building (2:53 - 3:06): Damn good. 4.5/5
Jeff - NRG curb bump to 360 spin to bump to pizza precision (3:06 - 3:16): Very stylish, didn't blow me away though. 3.5/5
Ktulu - Infernus PB to building (3:16 - 3:28): Somehow these Infernus PB's tend to lack a sense of urgency for me, probably because the width of the Infernus on the Packer locks you into such a specific angle that there's not much room to manoeuvre. Still a fantastic stunt though! 4.5/5
Jeff - NRG bump to bonk to Ammunation billboard (3:28 - 3:40): This was nice but I know someone that may be disappointed given another possibility here, I liked it though :). 3.5/5
Ktulu - Cabbie boost to palm recoil to antenna precision (3:40 - 3:58): Awesome stunt! You posted this spot aaages ago, I'm glad you landed it :happy:. 5/5
Bart - Infernus tree dropbump to building (3:58 - 4:04): Dope spot. 4.5/5
Rusch69 - NRG PB to bump combo to chimney precision (4:04 - 4:24): Fucking awesome, you know I like a good ol' bump combo :euro:. 4.5/5
Ktulu - Taxi multiboost to chimney precision (4:24 - 4:37): Great stunt, something tells me it's old with a cabbie but I may be mistaken. 4/5
Rusch69 - Infernus ramp to bump to bridge dropbump to water gap (4:37 - 4:52): Not bad but it wasn't super visually appealing to me, I'm guessing there's something more to the difficulty that I'm not seeing without trying it. 3.5/5
Jeff - BMX and Monster Truck catapult to LS airport tower precision (4:52 - 5:10): Whaaaat? GOAT tier stunt, brilliant job! 5/5
Bart - Infernus vertical double bump to The Pink Swan building (5:10 - 5:30): Incredible stunt, you've been killing it! 5/5

Jeff - Vortex helimagnet backflip to naval grind (5:48 - 6:14): Now I wasn't expecting that, awwww yeah! 4.5/5
Bart - Infernus ramp to bump to SFPD building (6:14 - 6:23): Powerful stunt. 4.5/5
PrzemOO - BMX stoppie to explosion bounce to grab to grind (6:23 - 6:37): So good! I love the thought of having to catch up to to explosion from a distance, it gives it a real sense of verisimilitude. 4/5
Jeff - NRG curb bump to grind to explosion bounce to grind (6:37 - 6:45): Smooth and well designed, me likey :ninja:. 4/5
Ktulu - NRG side PB to beamride to crane precision (6:45 - 6:51): I haven't tried this, so I can't comment on whether the side PB was necessary. But this spot is quite pleasant, I must say :cc_detective:. 4/5
PrzemOO - NRG double krail to bonk to grind (6:51 - 6:58): I like the feeling of it in the moment, but it's not as memorable as some of your usual stunts. 3.5/5
Bart - Infernus dropbump to LS ZIP building (6:58 - 7:11): Amazing stunt! I'm not sure if the mid-air speed boost is from the editing or frame rate drops in the replay, but it did give it a slightly strange look. 5/5
PrzemOO - NRG grind to wallkick to double grind (7:11 - 7:24): This felt like a prime candidate for some MMM wallspins, but it was suitably stylish! 3.5/5
Bart - Infernus billboard dropbump to building (7:24 - 7:36): Great stunt as usual, but something about the stats doesn't feel as impressive as your other stunts. Nice use of the billboard though, clever man :happy:. 4/5
Jeff - NRG double bump to SF ZIP building (7:36 - 7:44): Splendid Jeff, you've got moves :ajaja:. 4.5/5
Rusch69 - NRG PB to LV parking lot precision (7:44 - 7:54): I've always wondered if this was possible with a vertical bump from Makrame's spot, this is still dope though! 4/5
Artifex - NRG roadsign spring to roadsign precision (7:54 - 8:02): You have an eye for the unusual, I'm down with this! 4/5
PrzemOO - NRG bridge backbump to backflip to grind (8:02 - 8:10): So stylish... you and your backflips :mellow:. 4/5
Jeff - NRG bump to Garver Bridge (8:10 - 8:16): Big stunt for sure, I'm guessing it's tricky but I don't know so yeah :P. 4/5
Ktulu - NRG side PB to Four Dragons tower precision (8:16 - 8:28): Sick man! That NRG though :happy:. 4.5/5
Rusch69 - NRG dropbump to tower precision (8:28 - 8:42): Dope stunt, I always wanted to dedicate the time to trying this with an Infernus but I never got round to it :(. 4.5/5
Bart - Infernus double bump to The High Roller building (8:42 - 8:56): Super impressive stunt, it doesn't have quite the same impact as The Pink Swan though of course :cheernutz:. 4.5/5
Ktulu - NRG double bump to wallride to ship precision (8:56 - 9:06): You did it man! I know you wanted to land this for a long time, phenomenal job ;D. 5/5

Final Thoughts:

I love this video. It exudes the sophistication and feeling of San Andreas, without fault. Everyone pulled together to land fascinating stunts, I can sense the spirit of collaboration down the bone. Artifex did a superb job, he really captured the wondrous immersion and atmosphere of playing the game for the first time, and I felt that sense of nonchalant joy via every idiosyncrasy of the presentation. You guys have been close for a long time, and that kindred connection is self-evident from your collective dedication to the vision. I congratulate you all on your final send off, hopefully I can talk to you guys again when I come back in the summer if you'd like :wub:.

5/5
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 08:48:11 PM by VaNilla »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2022, 11:23:20 PM »
Nice video, definitely not better than Amped though.

Also there's no nametags so I rarely knew who is who :|

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2022, 04:22:32 AM »
This video is by no means perfect, nor is it the best stunting video ever. But what it does like no other imo, is conveying the essence of stunting San Andreas like some already mentioned. Just having fun together in a dated but beloved game, that's what it's all about. The adaption of the iconic PS2 visuals and graphics, alongside many other small details (POV footage, Gotups' bike, etc.), really complement the package too.

I have not given a rating on the stunts yet, so I'll mention the ones that stand out to me personally.

Ktulu's Cabbie boost to palm recoil to antenna precision: The execution with the spins, the plane passing by and the smooth landing on the radio tower were simply perfect.
Jeff's Bmx and Monster Truck catapult to LS airport tower: No idea what you're smoking, but that's jeff in a nutshell. Genius usage of the game's possibilities and visually appealing & super satisfying to watch.
Bart's Infernus vertical double bump to The Pink Swan roof: Quite possibly the biggest Infernus stunt from the ground available and extremely difficult.
Jeff's Vortex helimagnet backflip to grind: Yet another stunt with very smart usage of the game's mechanics. The easter egg in the outro acknowledges your unique thinking perfectly.
PrzemOO's Bmx stoppie to explosion bounce to grab to grind: Nicely executed and I feel like this is a stunt that combines rather dusty stunting techniques very well.
Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to 4dragons top: Ridiculously big with infinite hangtime. Wish I had been this lucky when I tried it, but I got used to getting owned by you.
Ktulu's Nrg500 double bump to wallride to antenna precision: About time you got to land it. Love the execution with that wallride. Well deserved land after all those years.

Overall it is clear that Bart & Ktulu were pushing it hardcore, but everyone did well. The inclusion of older techniques such as grabs and C4 + the variety of vehicles is a bonus in my book. Personally I am not too satisfied with my apperances (apart from my last stunt in the video), but that's fine considering I lost a few stunts and had spots getting lamed by others over the years. Furthermore I simply got too lazy.

@SS: My Infernus water gap was unfortunately not shown very well I think. The severity is bonking the difficult to reach beam at a shit angle, whille maintaining velocity for the remaining distance to the other riverside. Here's a clearer view if you're interested: https://youtu.be/jVag2Bp8WUo

Thank you all for the feedback on YouTube, Twitch, Discord & here - much appreciated! I expected a whole lot less activity in 2022 to be honest.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 04:36:36 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2022, 04:29:54 AM »
this was amazing guys, you landed some of the hardest spots ever and some very creative ones that surprised me!
this has to be my favorite video from now on. I loved 8:04!

I tried 7:30 many times, but it just wasn't happening. I'd love to see live recording of some of the stunts.  :happy:

great job!

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2022, 04:46:36 AM »
Incredible. Loved every second of it. Especially the vortex backflip.

The kind of video that makes you want to keep playing forever.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2022, 07:27:31 AM »
End of the Line - Full Review

Intro: Don't have a lot to say about it, thought it was cool but I skip a lot of intros :ninja: Not going to comment about the difficulty of the stunts much since I have little idea about how hard they are.

Part 1:

1:22-1:41 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to FBI Rancher bounce to grind: Very nice, didn't know what to expect before it happened. Great opener choice.
1:41-1:54 - Ktulu's Mtb reverse Tec9 bump to palm precision: Nice one
1:55-2:07 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 ramp to gap to bump to grind: one of my favourites of the video, just love it
2:07-2:20 - Bart's Infernus packer to jump to dropbump to roof: Nice find, really like it
2:20-2:30 - Jeff's Bmx throw to satchel charge explosion to grab: Cool idea
2:30-2:40 - Artifex's Nrg500 bump to wallride to tree precision: always like these tree landings, good looking and probably hard!
2:40-2:53 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to SF ZIP building: yet another landing to this building involving the construction site, but this one has to be one of my favourites
2:53-3:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 vertical p2b to roof: after seeing Demon's landing in SAiVC I was wondering if it was possible in SA, and it is apparently! Great one. Really like the looks of this spot
3:06-3:16 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to 360° to bump to Pizza Stacked precision: also one of my favourites of the video, just looks really good and the editing gave it the feel of actually landing it yourself which was awesome
3:16-3:28 - Ktulu's Infernus packer to bump to roof: nice one, probably quite hard also
3:28-3:40 - Jeff's Nrg500 bump to bump to Ammunation BB: thought about this once, awesome to see it done. nice one!
3:40-3:58 - Ktulu's Cabbie boost to palm recoil to antenna precision: that plane adds something special to it but even without it's a great stunt
3:58-4:04 - Bart's Infernus tree dropbump to roof: really like this one, nice find!
4:04-4:24 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to bump to chimney precision: nice combo, but the fact that you don't really need the p2b to reach the chimney leaves me with mixed feelings
4:24-4:37 - Ktulu's Taxi boost to boost to chimney precision: had this idea in SAiVC but never really tried it, awesome one. And nice to see a flat taxi!
4:37-4:52 - Rusch69's Infernus double bump to watergap to bridge dropbump: enjoyed it
4:52-5:10 - Jeff's Bmx and Monster Truck catapult to LS airport tower: reminds me of those SA:MP videos, awesome stunt
5:10-5:30 - Bart's Infernus vertical double bump to The Pink Swan roof: that looks insane, amazing

Interlude: fun way to transition into the second part, enjoyed it

Part 2:

5:48-6:14 - Jeff's Vortex helimagnet backflip to grind: that backflip was awesome and I didn't expect it, great find
6:14-6:23 - Bart's Infernus bump to SFPD roof: thought about this one also, kind of an obvious spot and I briefly tried it but couldn't get close enough to stay motivated. awesome one
6:23-6:37 - PrzemOO's Bmx stoppie to explosion bounce to grab to grind: awesome idea, really enjoyed it
6:37-6:45 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to grind to explosion bounce to grind: wasn't something like this done in SA already with these two grinds? still great execution with the explosion
6:45-6:51 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to wallride to crane top: nice one! had to pause the video to spot the packer but it being there doesn't impact my opinion of the stunt, always like those crane top landings
6:51-6:58 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 krail to bounce to grind (FL-ON): as a SA noob, did fl-on help here? really liked the stunt
6:58-7:11 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to LS ZIP building: that looks huge! amazing
7:11-7:24 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to wallkick to double grind: has something like this been done here already or am I confusing it with something else by Blacktear? anyway, liked it
7:24-7:36 - Bart's Infernus BB bump to roof: very nice find, so many great car stunts by you in this it's unreal
7:36-7:44 - Jeff's Nrg500 dropbump to SF ZIP building: that looks really hard, it's so obvious I bet a ton of people have tried it. awesome job
7:44-7:54 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to parking lot precision: looks tough, nice one
7:54-8:02 - Artifex's Nrg500 roadsign bounce to roadsign precision: cool gimmick to a nice precision, really nice one
8:02-8:10 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 bridge bump to backflip to grind: also one of my favourites, really cool! nice job
8:11-8:16 - Jeff's Bump 2 Bridge: landed this a few years ago but the replay pooped itself since I didn't know the Steam version was trouble. (youtube link). was wondering if it was new still but nope not anymore :D nice execution
8:16-8:28 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to 4dragons top: looks very hard, awesome job. I get that it was a tribute to Gotups(iirc?) but I really don't like the look of that NRG. but that's an issue in my head :rolleyes:
8:28-8:42 - Rusch69's Nrg500 ramp to bump to tower precision: awesome find, really liked it.
8:42-8:56 - Bart's Infernus double bump to The High Roller roof: another great car stunt, looks hard! awesome
8:56-9:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 double bump to wallride to antenna precision: knew you were trying this but kind of forgot about it over the years. just amazing to see it done now, awesome job

Outro: a lot of attention to detail in here, awesome. and enjoyed Jeff explaining his stunts haha

Editing: Awesome. Great transitions, weather choice, that motion blur tool/script/whatever, song choice, didn't overdo it, nice sound effects and just a generally great feel and flow to the video. Can see a lot of work went into this and it paid off.

Overall: sad to see you guys go but you provided everyone here with an incredible parting gift. Will rewatch this many times I bet!

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2022, 07:40:40 AM »
Full of awesome stunts especially Bart's Infy stunts and Ktulu's combos. And the SA theme behind it was on point, too.

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2022, 08:17:21 AM »
First of all, a huge thank you guys for making this happen and I'm glad I could be a part of this video. :wub:
Shoutout to Artifex for the epic edit, you truly managed to recreate the amazing ps2 athmosphere.

Also I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, it feels awesome to hear you guys like the results after the work we put in! :happy:

Bart's Infernus double bump to The High Roller roof - It will leave a huge mark, and it changes a lot of people, I hope you have it recorded live.
Unfortunately not, I haven't recorded this one live. The only 2 stunts I recorded were these:
SFPD
doublebump2palmwallride2casino

I tried 7:30 many times, but it just wasn't happening. I'd love to see live recording of some of the stunts.  :happy:
As I said I don't have a live recording of this one, but it's one of the easiest stunts I landed for this project. Once you get the hang of the runup, its not that hard. I tried this for ~2 hours after you posted it and managed to reland it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IO11iSB4o0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dtaw9yI5xc
You can keep most of your speed in you hydrau jump at the middle part of the runup, then it's all about hitting the bump with the right angle (and maybe get lucky and get some extra height from the wallride). You also need offroad tyres for this one.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2022, 08:53:07 AM »
First of all, a huge thank you guys for making this happen and I'm glad I could be a part of this video. :wub:
Shoutout to Artifex for the epic edit, you truly managed to recreate the amazing ps2 athmosphere.

Also I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, it feels awesome to hear you guys like the results after the work we put in! :happy:

Bart's Infernus double bump to The High Roller roof - It will leave a huge mark, and it changes a lot of people, I hope you have it recorded live.
Unfortunately not, I haven't recorded this one live. The only 2 stunts I recorded were these:
SFPD
doublebump2palmwallride2casino

As I said I don't have a live recording of this one, but it's one of the easiest stunts I landed for this project. Once you get the hang of the runup, its not that hard. I tried this for ~2 hours after you posted it and managed to reland it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IO11iSB4o0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dtaw9yI5xc
You can keep most of your speed in you hydrau jump at the middle part of the runup, then it's all about hitting the bump with the right angle (and maybe get lucky and get some extra height from the wallride). You also need offroad tyres for this one.
You're an Infernus GOD  :wub:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2022, 09:00:43 AM »
Looks like any other SA video.. jokes aside for a moment.

------------

One of the best videos i've ever seen. Honestly can you get a better start to a video with the intro and other cutscenes to set the stage. Pair that up with the feeling of nostalgia that comes with the choice of music. All the small details, unusual but satisfying camera angles and with a live footage twist every now and then. Absolute architectural masterpiece in editing, Anton and the supporting crew.

Stunts are light years ahead what I can comprehend. It would be a disservice to pick standouts but I'm fairly certain I could've landed Andre's river gap on infernus before him if we raced for it.. :ajaja:

Thanks what you guys have done for this community and every each one of you have a peaceful and prosperous year 2022 and heading on :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal