Author Topic: Limitless  (Read 15455 times)

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Limitless
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2022, 06:15:44 AM »
Well, i bet those grind combos were something most stunters dreamed about someday. Stunts that you plan in your head but are close to Impossible in terms of execution. You took then even closer to the impossible by nailing those precisions in the end. I dont think anyone will ever land better grind combos than those ones. I'm not a VC guy so i wont enter the discussion if these are legit or not but taking those doubts apart, this was fucking sick. If one day we thought about how the level of VC stunting would be in 2020+, i think this is a great example of post-hardcore GTAS prime stunting.
thank you, like i said before the point of video was make hardcore stunts as much as possible, and i think i reached this

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2022, 12:59:33 PM »
You know the technical stunts are something else when a 240ft p2b is not even the highlight of the video. The grind combos in this are without a doubt the greatest stunts ever done and it's not even close. <- if this is a false statement in the end it mostly matters to you, after all being able to look at your work and be pleased with it is the most important thing about this.

Will there be "director's commentary" for this video too? I enjoyed watching the last one))))
i made it in a bit different way, but you will like it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Tv-IHZnbM&ab_channel=Zallbeast
This was so fun to watch! I recommand everyone to watch it!

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2022, 08:01:43 PM »
cool video.

Offline Whitey EX. Dev

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2022, 05:12:53 AM »
Main
0:07-0:22 PCJ RAMP 2 ROOF: ;D
0:23-0:31 PCJ BUMP 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 BUMP 2 BILLBOARD:  :wub:
0:32-0:40 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 BUMP 2 FIRE GRIND:  ;D
0:41-0:56 PCJ RAMP 2 GRIND 2 LEDGE GRIND:  ;D
0:57-1:12 PCJ RAMP 2 180 GRIND 2 AIRGRAB 2 GRIND:  ;D
1:13-1:21 PCJ BUMP 2 PRECISION: :wub:
1:21-1:33 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND:  ;D
1:34-1:43 PCJ RAMP 2 FIRE GRIND 2 360 GRIND 2 PRECISION: :wub:
1:44-1:51 PCJ WATERGAP 2 INFERNUS 2 BUMP 2 WATERGAP:  :wub:
1:51-2:00 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 BUMP 2 BILLBOARD:  ;D
2:00-2:07 PCJ RAMP 2 BUMP 2 PRECISION:  ;D
2:07-2:23 PCJ RAMP 2 BUMP 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 PRECISION:  ;D
2:24-2:44 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND 2 GRIND 2 PRECISION: псих ;D ;D ;D ;D
2:45-3:00 TANK BUMP 2 STADIUM: :wub:
3:01-3:08 PCJ RAMP 2 WALL BUMP 2 GRIND 2 PRECISION: ;D
3:09-3:26 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND 2 GRIND 2 GRIND:  ;D ;D ;D
3:27-3:38 PCJ RAMP 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 ROAD BONK 2 GRIND 2 PRECISION:  ;D ;D ;D
3:38-3:49 PCJ RAMP 2 GRIND 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 GRIND:  ;D
3:50-4:03 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 BUMP 2 GRIND 2 LEDGE GRIND:  :euro:
4:03-4:12 TAXI BOOST 2 PRECISION: ну тут захалявил, надо было на обычной кэбби не зебре
4:13-4:23 PCJ PACKER 2 DOUBLE BUMP: жостик  ;D

Stunts:

Editing
Intro: заебись
Main: заебись
Outro: заебись

Overall: 100/100

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2022, 05:18:24 AM »
cool video.
thanks

Main
0:07-0:22 PCJ RAMP 2 ROOF: ;D
0:23-0:31 PCJ BUMP 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 BUMP 2 BILLBOARD:  :wub:
0:32-0:40 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 BUMP 2 FIRE GRIND:  ;D
0:41-0:56 PCJ RAMP 2 GRIND 2 LEDGE GRIND:  ;D
0:57-1:12 PCJ RAMP 2 180 GRIND 2 AIRGRAB 2 GRIND:  ;D
1:13-1:21 PCJ BUMP 2 PRECISION: :wub:
1:21-1:33 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND:  ;D
1:34-1:43 PCJ RAMP 2 FIRE GRIND 2 360 GRIND 2 PRECISION: :wub:
1:44-1:51 PCJ WATERGAP 2 INFERNUS 2 BUMP 2 WATERGAP:  :wub:
1:51-2:00 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 BUMP 2 BILLBOARD:  ;D
2:00-2:07 PCJ RAMP 2 BUMP 2 PRECISION:  ;D
2:07-2:23 PCJ RAMP 2 BUMP 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 PRECISION:  ;D
2:24-2:44 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND 2 GRIND 2 PRECISION: псих ;D ;D ;D ;D
2:45-3:00 TANK BUMP 2 STADIUM: :wub:
3:01-3:08 PCJ RAMP 2 WALL BUMP 2 GRIND 2 PRECISION: ;D
3:09-3:26 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND 2 GRIND 2 GRIND:  ;D ;D ;D
3:27-3:38 PCJ RAMP 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 ROAD BONK 2 GRIND 2 PRECISION:  ;D ;D ;D
3:38-3:49 PCJ RAMP 2 GRIND 2 LEDGE GRIND 2 GRIND:  ;D
3:50-4:03 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 BUMP 2 GRIND 2 LEDGE GRIND:  :euro:
4:03-4:12 TAXI BOOST 2 PRECISION: ну тут захалявил, надо было на обычной кэбби не зебре
4:13-4:23 PCJ PACKER 2 DOUBLE BUMP: жостик  ;D

Stunts:

Editing
Intro: заебись
Main: заебись
Outro: заебись

Overall: 100/100
спасибо, стант с такси не предназначался для соло, но в музыке была пустота и в конце его вставили для закрытия пустоты

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2022, 05:59:17 AM »
Great video, finally I was fully satisfied with the grind combos. Firstly, they were all great ideas or some additions to old stunts, secondly they were executed flawlessly. I'm talking about the grinds. The precisions at the end were just an extra. I didn't even expect you to land them, but you did every single time it was possible. The runups were also well-thought, I loved those two bbprec combos at Sunshine autos, both were brilliant. I don't remember seeing such thing in VC like doing a grind, continue the runup on the same fence and practically doing another stunt. All in all every grindcombo was totally maxed out, amazing sequences between the fences, it was a joy to watch them. The finisher must be one of the greatest and biggest bigairs of all time but it's indeed not the highlight of the video. Still, it would be better to see that finisher from different angles.
Good job, it was maxed out.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2022, 07:21:53 AM »
Great video, finally I was fully satisfied with the grind combos. Firstly, they were all great ideas or some additions to old stunts, secondly they were executed flawlessly. I'm talking about the grinds. The precisions at the end were just an extra. I didn't even expect you to land them, but you did every single time it was possible. The runups were also well-thought, I loved those two bbprec combos at Sunshine autos, both were brilliant. I don't remember seeing such thing in VC like doing a grind, continue the runup on the same fence and practically doing another stunt. All in all every grindcombo was totally maxed out, amazing sequences between the fences, it was a joy to watch them. The finisher must be one of the greatest and biggest bigairs of all time but it's indeed not the highlight of the video. Still, it would be better to see that finisher from different angles.
Good job, it was maxed out.
thank you so much for good words

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2022, 10:51:50 AM »
Your pretty good in modifying collisions of objects to your needs. I can understand why you took the easy path. I wouldn't either waste tons of hours for stunts and then show them on a forum that is almost dead.

BUT I also agree with Haywire and he's 100 % right. For those people that love stunting, the challenge, the feeling when you landed a new stunt, it just gets destroyed by people who aren't true to the game.

And one other thing why you didn't land the prec on the opener? A big guy like you can do it.

Do you also make ghost productions? You could make stunts for me that I can't land and then get paid for it? I would be interested.

10/10

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2022, 10:58:58 AM »
Your pretty good in modifying collisions of objects to your needs. I can understand why you took the easy path. I wouldn't either waste tons of hours for stunts and then show them on a forum that is almost dead.

BUT I also agree with Haywire and he's 100 % right. For those people that love stunting, the challenge, the feeling when you landed a new stunt, it just gets destroyed by people who aren't true to the game.

And one other thing why you didn't land the prec on the opener? A big guy like you can do it.

Do you also make ghost productions? You could make stunts for me that I can't land and then get paid for it? I would be interested.

10/10
haha, nice

Your pretty good in modifying collisions of objects to your needs
but i don't know what you mean by this, all colliisions was default

i could land it, but then first i would need something different for opener, second at the landing to the edge it was enough good looking for me and third video have already enough precision, so one more wouldn't change anything

Do you also make ghost productions?
and what you mean by this

You could make stunts for me that I can't land and then get paid for it? I would be interested.
like any magican, i could sell my secret and teach you things, which you can't find in internet, but not make stunt for you, it will be not funny for me

and i didn't take easy path, everything what i landed is very hard work, what impossible to everyone, very hard for me, but still nothing is easy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 11:06:16 AM by AllBeast »

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2022, 08:14:21 AM »
I mean modifying collisions to your needs is definitely something new for a 20 year old game  :lol: Why didn't we think of this earlier in order to land such grind combos as in this video. And more importantly, why don't we start landing such grind combos right away now that we know that modifying collisions to your needs would help  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 08:53:12 AM by The Big V »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2022, 09:18:18 AM »
I mean modifying collisions to your needs is definitely something new for a 20 year old game  :lol: Why didn't we think of this earlier in order to land such grind combos as in this video. And more importantly, why don't we start landing such grind combos right away now that we know that modifying collisions to your needs would help  :rolleyes:
1) they won't be modders like me :lol:
2) they don't know what collision change, the bike or objects
3) they don't know how to change collision to land impossible stunts

after all, thanks to Haywire for bike, does anyone see something strange in this collision? i don't
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 11:53:41 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2022, 11:59:01 AM »
Modifying collisions and not releasing them publicly isn't exactly a new concept to DSS I.e. Gavran's lc fix :cc_detective:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2022, 12:00:28 PM »
Modifying collisions and not releasing them publicly isn't exactly a new concept to DSS I.e. Gavran's lc fix :cc_detective:
lol, i didn't use any new collisions, how the fuck it will help make something impossbile lol

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2022, 12:09:26 PM »
lol, i didn't use any new collisions, how the fuck it will help make something impossbile lol
Magnetic rails bro  :ninja:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2022, 12:12:40 PM »
Magnetic rails bro  :ninja:
magnetic rail lol? you guys really beyond of my mind, i like you so much, but i don't know how even make that lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal