Author Topic: [GTAV] Terror - Twister  (Read 10707 times)

Offline Dev

• producer
  • Board Mods
  • producer
    • View Profile
[GTAV] Terror - Twister
« on: June 05, 2015, 12:34:03 PM »

! No longer available

Editing:
Dev

Special Guests:
Extrem & Sport

Download Link:
Soon

Quote from: Terror
Stunts were done in the Director mode without anti-fall bug, except: (1:14;1:55;2:42;2:55). In the elements of these stunts, anti-fall bug didn't matter.
Replays: (https://www.dropbox.com/s/prjwq8l6pule8qt/GTA%205%20TERROR%20solo.rar) After landing I crashed into the wall (proving that I have conventional physics without anti-fall bug).
Thanks for help and explanation in the description to SyperDimon.
Thanks for editing to Dev.

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [GTAV] Terror - Twister
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 12:49:01 PM »
Nice!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 01:01:01 PM »
You really shouldn't use Director Mode. Even with the ones you claim didn't have the anti-fall bug (like the finisher), they still didn't look quite right. Sport's guest stunt especially, would have instantly bailed. You still had some really nice stunts here though :D. If you need single player teleporting, use Simple Trainer (http://gtaforums.com/topic/796908-vrel-simple-trainer-for-gtav/page-1). Otherwise, you should stick to online.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:16:39 PM by VaNilla »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 01:08:15 PM »
Lovely video, 2:00 was insane!

@VaNilla What's Director Mode?

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 01:08:24 PM »
You really shouldn't use Director Mode. Even with the ones you claim didn't have the anti-fall bug (like the finisher), they still didn't look quite right. Sport's guest stunt especially, would have instantly bailed. You still had some really nice stunts here though :D. If you need single player teleporting, use Simple Trainer (http://gtaforums.com/topic/796908-vrel-simple-trainer-for-gtav/page-1). Otherwise, you should stick to online.
lol... You read description? (After landing I crashed into the wall (proving that I have conventional physics without anti-fall bug). You can watch replays.
And Sport made stunt in Online
And thanks you for Trainer!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:10:29 PM by SyperDimon »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 01:10:26 PM »
It's irrelevant, Director Mode increases bail tolerance in all situations. You can still bail, but it's harder to do. As for Sport's, my mistake, the timestamp in the description links to the end of his stunt. No problem at the trainer :D, it has none of the funky issues from GTA IV's version, the only thing the current version prevents is upside down vehicle explosions (when car god is enabled). So it's safe to use in single player :). - UPDATE: Latest version of the trainer does have these issues, you must disable "car god" or you will have anti-fall. This will be fixed in the next version with "special car god mode", but until then, you must disable it. Will have to make an INI mod like with GTA IV when that comes out.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:12:02 PM by VaNilla »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 01:13:30 PM »
Oh god please stop using non-copyrighted dubstep for GTA V videos, i just couldn't watch the whole video, the music made it so awful. As far as i was able to watch, stunts were great

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 01:13:50 PM »
It's irrelevant, Director Mode increases bail tolerance in all situations. You can still bail, but you it's harder to do. As for Sport's, my mistake, the timestamp in the description links to the end of his stunt.
  Why do you think so? I compared online and Director

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 01:15:21 PM »

So have I, I've fully researched the differences between single player and online bailing versus director mode. Anyway, I've said my piece, move on :P.

Online morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 01:23:18 PM »
I really disliked this video becaus of the stunts where you bump the middle of the building and then just wallride to the top. That looks really easy and not impressive at all. At this rate and type of stunts done, people will run out of spots in a year or two. That map will be dead for classic bump to roof stunting 3 times faster than vice city did. I'm not mad at what you did in this video, I'm just worried about the possibilities being too easy for everyone. Creative stunts could probably keep things alive, but there would be no balance anymore and stunting wouldnt be so interesting anymore again...

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 01:26:42 PM »

So have I, I've fully researched the differences between single player and online bailing versus director mode. Anyway, I've said my piece, move on :P.
I compared, and I did not find differences(if without anti-fall bug).

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 01:27:08 PM »
V stunting wouldn't so popular without gliding. It would be as popular as SA and VC are, and that's not really much

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 01:42:35 PM »
I compared, and I did not find differences(if without anti-fall bug).

Agree to disagree ;). Not a knock against the video in any case, some awesome shit :D. Best to just avoid director mode though, solves so many arguments. Completely unnecessary now we have trainers, but even then, it's better to stay online just to be safe. That way, nobody can accuse you of anything :D.

V stunting wouldn't so popular without gliding. It would be as popular as SA and VC are, and that's not really much

Before gliding had even proliferated into the consciousness, GTA V videos were in the million+ figures. Same goes for BMX videos, where you rarely see gliding utilised. It's more to do with the fact that GTA V is relevant in 2015.

Offline Eddie

• Veteran Member
  • Resurrected
    • View Profile
    • I SIR EDWARD!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 01:49:58 PM »

You couldn't be anymore wrong, please stop  :|

Cool video, some random lucky stunts there some decent stuff but doesn't strike me as a worked hard for video, looks like you should've fallen off a fair few times and the finisher?

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 02:56:01 PM »
Nice precis buddy!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal