Author Topic: Carry Me Home !  (Read 2078 times)

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
Carry Me Home !
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:02:46 AM »

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
Re: Carry Me Home !
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 02:30:34 AM »
Ohhhh GOD this song again, you guys fucking overwhore it :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: sry the edit is awful and stunts were mehish 4/10 gl in future
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:33:25 AM by alieNboy »

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 02:56:51 AM »
Ohhhh GOD this song again, you guys fucking overwhore it :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: sry the edit is awful and stunts were mehish 4/10 gl in future
The attention whore said. I remeber your " OMG GTES I WILL LEAV U FOR GUD  <3 <3 <3" thread. Obviously these guys arent 1337 uber pro stunters yet but you atleast could give them a chance , you stupid fuck.   <_<
ontopic.
Stunts 7/10
I actually like the editing, its watchable.  :lol: 6/10
keep it up guys

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 03:23:33 AM »
Didn't really enjoy it since only 2 stunts weren't flukes. I mean, at 1:31. You are trying to land the palm. I had my hopes up seeing you go towards it, then over it, and then bailing resulting in you scrapping a bike of the floor.  :cheersad: Just land the palm or the grind next time. Same story on the opener, the infernus stunt and the second stunt. Sorry I really did noy enjoy watching this.

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 04:41:26 AM »
The attention whore said. I remeber your " OMG GTES I WILL LEAV U FOR GUD  <3 <3 <3" thread. Obviously these guys arent 1337 uber pro stunters yet but you atleast could give them a chance , you stupid fuck.   <_<
I'm pretty sure that topic wasn't like this " OMG OMG <3 <3 WANNA FUCK ME ?" and I'm sure I have never said I'm faggish "1337" user or shit like that :P so stick to the facts bro :wub: :wub:

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 04:54:05 AM »
I'm pretty sure that topic wasn't like this " OMG OMG <3 <3 WANNA FUCK ME ?" and I'm sure I have never said I'm faggish "1337" user or shit like that :P so stick to the facts bro :wub: :wub:
Did i say you are a 1337 w/e stunter? No. I said THESE guys are obiously not 1337 w/e stunters. Fact is the thread was posted. I assume you deleted it. Im not sure. So i cant really tell you what the title of the thread was. But i guess it was somekind of " I PRETEND I LEAVE TO GET ATTENTION, BUT I WILL STILL POST AND DO SHIT"
If you want to discuss this object please pm me

Offline ZvitZ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 05:34:21 AM »
Okay guys, this is getting ridiculous. This is maybe the 3rd or 4th time i hear this song in a stunting video. I don't like it at all, because this song reminds me of my friend who died while I was making that collab and I'm sure you can imagine how I feel about this song. I don't want to be a bitch at all, but I'm getting really pissed of because of that (no hard feelings for anyone who used that song in their videos) but seriously - stop. You like that song - fine, listen to it as much as you like, but using it for stunting videos.. I think it's enough. About the video - pretty good stunts, didn't really like the editing, it was very unsync-ed, the colors weren't the best, but with some practise you'll get better. Peace out.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 07:29:47 AM »
0:30 - even worse than a cliffhanger

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 07:51:10 AM »

yeah it was cool when ZvitZ and I used it :troll: (it's a joke, don't get hyped up about it.)

anyways, Stunts were okay for a beginner and the edit is watchable, and you might wanna try a better CC and time of day with this song.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:53:11 AM by Thatguy »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »
Ah damn , those stunts are old + lamed. Song was used at least 10 times. Didn't like it much to be honest.

Everyone rated it , so why not me - 3/10 , good luck next time.

Offline J0KeR

• youtube.com/xKeJoRx <- Subscribe me please? D:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 10:52:55 AM »
I didn't knew the song was used before.. I found the song .. I liked it a lot and I said why shouldn't I make a stunt video with it? :) I seriously didn't thought it was used before ...

Offline Izzeee

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 01:08:29 PM »
@KeN:
this is your 3rd video in the last time. take your time to make stunts. lots of guys told you this already, but you're releasing so many videos in a row :angry:
i don't rate this video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal