Author Topic: GTAStunting & WorldOfStunt | MAGIC  (Read 14656 times)

Offline Phamus

• WaroW Jr.
    • View Profile
GTAStunting & WorldOfStunt | MAGIC
« on: November 29, 2011, 04:56:28 PM »
Hello Guys!

The long awaited Magic, is finally here, and I'm proud of the outcome.
I'd like to thank the WhiteLabel members for the motivation, and also the stunters for the collaboration

GTAStunting & WorldOfStunt | MAGIC

Organizer:

Phamus

Editors (in order):

-eXe
-Static
-Furious
-D.Jack
-Phamus

Stunters:

-Flippa
-Juuretis
-Nka19
-Stunta4life
-BallBuzZ
-DaVe
-Static
-Syny
-Pisces
-Electric
-Nubie
-Mike ( MAK )
-PK
-eXe

Few notes:
We did not, in any way, think to compete with the video of SKRILLEX in terms of enternainment, neither video aspects.
To review on Furious' part, it's his first over-edit experience which you should be more aware of.
And lastly, to clarify, this is an overedit collab. But again, I appreciate your feedback, it gives us a lesson into improving.

Download link soon.

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:58:44 AM by Phamus »

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
Re: GTAStunting & WorldOfStunt | MAGIC
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 05:02:53 PM »
FIRST? YEA  ;D

Later comments :wub:,and you will upload the downloader,dude?

Offline Phamus

• WaroW Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 05:04:33 PM »
The Download link - 3 hours left  :(

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 05:05:37 PM »
Sorry, but this was awful! The CCs were complete shit, the effects were flashy and ugly and there were too many of them, the camera angels were all really bad, the banners were annoying and the resolution of some parts were very off. Also nearly all stunts were shit, old or already used in other collabs.

Sorry if this is harsh but, I really hope this is not the future of SA editing, please go back to using those superdark CCs so we can't see the fail as clearly. :3

Offline Phamus

• WaroW Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 05:11:38 PM »
Thanks for your feedback and again, that's just someone's point of view which in any way does not contradict on my overall feelings on this video.
To clarify, this is a collab targeted to get two communities together, and I did not in any way mention that I needed new stunts when I crated the topic.
Super dark CC's? Give me an example. And the joke did not project as good as it should. Abhorrent.
And what banners are you talking about? Would love to taste your art of being specific better, instead of spilling out labourious things  :ajaja:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAArghGH F1RSTTT

e/ It was cool, better than expected actually, sometimes editing was kinda dull or without sense at all :lol: so here a little review about editing.

eXe
Decent editing, not so bad but you had some weird effects imo. Sometimes the backward motion and those cuts were kinda annoying, but liked a lot those tv simulators coulours, also the pancrop work was well done ;) Also I see you avoid camfucks :lol:

Static
DAMN this was fucking awesome, best part imo. CC was damn cool as always, angles were awesome, and the effects were really fitting to the song. Specially because it was Skrillex remix :wub: Effects were fucking awesome, the pancrop was, damn I have no words. I describe everything with the editing on the fisrt stunt. The earthquake effect was nice too, also the way that you made the transitions at nametags were nice to watch. Transitions were awesome too. My only dislike was that sometimes the cam was too close to the vehicle, imo that's not really nice but fuck it :D

Furious
Well it was kinda disappointing since I've seen your last project, but overall was nice, effects were kinda weird but the pancrop it's cool. Like in Syny's stunt, it gave a good atmosphere :P Also the scratches effects was cool :P

DJK
As always awesome cam angles/earthquake/pancrop work! Damn Can't describe them, they were really cool :P These colours were killers, gave a good atmosphere to the vid, dislike the soundtrack but nice overall, Liked a lot the editing on that finisher, awesome angles :P

Phamus
Funny way of putting nametags! :P Liked angles, fitting to the effects that you've made. Loved the way that you've used the slow motion and the blur motion effect. The second part was the best, earthquake things were cool, sometimes lookd a bit unsynced, but it was nice :D

About stunting, I don't know a shit about it but liked precs.

Kudos to my crew for making this vid, keep improving guys, we're all so proud of it :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 05:46:14 PM by Ltab »

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 05:21:02 PM »
@Phamus On the first part you can see huge black banners both on top and bottom which is also messing up the resolution. On the third part you can see huge white banners, both top and bottom. Banners is a basic English word. What joke exactly are you joking about? The super dark CCs? That's not a joke, mainstream SA editing uses super dark CCs. And what do you mean disgusting? The joke?
And lastly, I have not said anything labourious, these things were easy to see, and therefore not hard to comment about. Stop using Google translator to try and express yourself, you clearly have no clue on how to use those words :3

Offline Phamus

• WaroW Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »
HAAHAHAHAH GOOGLE TRANSLATOR?

I live in London, you bizarre looking viking.
I go to school, I'm well educated. Do not judge me in anyway do you understand?
And you call those banners? And you're telling me I'm the one in need of Google translator.
Mainstream SA editing uses super dark CC's is the biggest myth. You're implying that to enrich your overall capability of contrasting in an argument by having the sincerity to conclude on your point by saying that "You clearly have no clue on how to use those words" is sad. A southern grotesque-looking man would have more knowledge than you, madam.

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 05:32:10 PM »
Well since this is not about the actual video anymore you can scold me through PMs furtheron, Phamus.  :wacko:

Offline Phamus

• WaroW Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 05:34:02 PM »
I'd rather not, with other 160PM's it's enough. We should end with this sillyness, hence the fact that I've just looked at your carebox which looks like this: []

And it's empty.

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 05:35:43 PM »
It's much too overedited for me but I know many guys will think it very cool. Just not my taste really. :P

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 05:39:12 PM »
It's much too overedited for me but I know many guys will think it very cool. Just not my taste really. :P
:(

maybe clean edit collab next time :P

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 05:43:12 PM »
nvm.

To sum up this vid in one emoticon: :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:23:06 PM by plak »

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 05:53:29 PM »
Furious - Static :wub:

First part has a good CC but I'm confused whit the angles, one angle, another angle, one angle another angle and following...
Anyway the part is good, too dark but, so what?

Second part, oh my god
I love the second part, I love the song, I love the Dubstep editing, is, is... sexy.
I love you Static.

Third part too is awesome
Is one of the best parts on the video, always I love that. -I love the CC-
Same has static, I love you more Furious♥

Four part
I didn't like it, I don't know why, one thing make me didn't like this.
Don't for the CC or the Dark only, I don't know why I didn't like it, sorry :wacko:

Five part
I laugh, I like, I love the part. Awesome CC is awesome.
Nice Phamus :3.

ALWAYS, Nice organization & video Phamus!

I like the songs, but more the Furious song!
Nice video guys, keep it up!

Who can tell me the songs? :3

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »
ok,that my opinion about the edit :euro:

eXe:
GREAT INTRO effects! but cc is dark,i cant clearly see the MAGIC text :P
main part of yours:really great effects :wub: but almost not see your pan crop work,just this a bit not nice i think  :P

really great first dude :wub:

Static:
WOW,really great CC :|
and effects are so amazing! and fking like this LA Roax/Skrillex Song :wub:
yea..the song is very complexity i think,just think you should put more effects. :ninja:
ex:1:58-2:03 really great part of the music..but there is black :|

however,still amazing!!

Furious:
nice start!2:43-2:44 pan crop FKING awesome!! really love your pan crop work :wub:

what a pity,you just edit 4 stunts :(

DJK:
Oh..I do not want to comment for mine.. just want to say"I should not choose to use this song,that really not crazy <_<"

Phamus:
YEA! really diversification :wub: :wub:
the expand effect really awesome!!
the BB text of the 5:18 and 4:49-4:51,is my favorite :wub: :wub:

really love this part,great final ;D

YEA,really awesome WL production! and nice GTAS and WOS stunters :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal