Author Topic: GTASL 4?  (Read 13795 times)

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2008, 03:15:10 PM »
The whole concept sounds good to me, as does the idea of KJ and Brulla running it!

I think 5 judges is a good number myself, but whatever you guys think is best ofcourse. Having 2 or so 'alternate judges' would probably be handy too, so if you come to a round where one of the 5 can't make it to cast their votes, you can get someone to temporarily fill in for them. And if you decide on who those alternates are gonna be before the comp starts, then there is still some level of consistency - as the stunters know who will be filling in.

Also, it'd be handy to have a thread which is their for keeping everyone up to date with whats happening: what judges are avail for current round, who's stunting in the current round, who's stunting in the next round (and when that'll be) ... etc, stuff along that lines, as well ofcourse with an overview of the comp which shows schedules and points etc.

I must admit I am looking forward to this even more now, being clear that we will have 2 great organisors who are actually willing to put some time and effort into trying to improve the concept before rushing into it. I'll be down for whatever happens.

I MIGHT be a bit more selective of participants as we had a few no-shows last time around (I did anyway - it ain't the same winning by default, although it was the only won I got!)
Indeed, that was quite a problem in the last comp. It was a shame to see such a large number of no-show matches.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:17:16 PM by Dannye »

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2008, 03:33:00 PM »
I totally liked Kingjad's idea, and I think you guys got everyone's votes to be the organizers

I look foward to this

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
GTASL 4?
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2008, 03:35:03 PM »
Well, bugger me - me and Brulla gots some planning to do then

BJ, me and Brulla will decide and approach folk to be judges, but you NEED to be active man. Now you've come back to GTAS, are ya gonna stay like a good boy or bugger off when Jenny tries to tickle your ears? You were gone for so long and suddenly you're back and people are checking their underwear to see if it's really true or not, so will you plan to stay?

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »
Sweet sounds awsome  
Can't wait for this to start
I also think if VA was out that would be awsome to have challenges in
Good luck with starting this project up guys

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
GTASL 4?
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2008, 04:04:07 PM »
I'm not back as in going to be posting all the time and stunting and stuff (atm anyway). I won't be on all the time but I will check GTAS every few hours (after school of course). I understand that I've been gone for ages and perhaps you should reconsider asking me.

I admit to being, well, unreliable. The bike skinning tut, never finished it. I still owe um, I think his name was Rat Boy, a PCJ and I've not been stunting for a new USS video. I think that before I'm made judge that the forum should decide.

Poll, anyone? It'd make me feel better knowing that the majority don't mind me judging rather than a few people deciding, not trying to offend. I'd feel better knowing that the majority don't want me judging too, I don't want people feeling annoyed at you guys and me. I do feel like I let some people down, especially X and the rest of USS. But anyway, we'll see.

Regards.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 04:19:23 PM by bj070893 »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
GTASL 4?
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »
The forum won't decide shit BJ as to who gets to judge, that's up to me and Brulla as organisers  seems official now that's what we are at least.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 04:27:58 PM by Kingjad »

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
GTASL 4?
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2008, 04:28:46 PM »
Well it's your call. I'll make you a deal. You scare Jenny shitless so she'll leave me alone and stop randomly sniffing me and I'll judge and commit to it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 04:29:34 PM by bj070893 »

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »
As long as I'm a judge I'm happy.

And like you guys have been saying the whole topic variety and change is good so I'm all for the new setup.

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »
ist all turning out well with the GTASL 3 video  i'm doing the Loser Round atm and finished that about 20%, i will be at home the weekend and have just a couple of hours school next week so ill try and edit as much as i can. so this GTASL 4 can continue with no problems.

GL both of you, i hope i can participate in this !

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2008, 12:15:52 AM »
goooooooooo kingjad ! :3

Offline HeX

• View Profile
    • http://
GTASL 4?
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2008, 01:09:22 AM »
woot, im defiantly gonna be a competitor.

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2008, 01:10:56 AM »
can i be against you  

Offline HeX

• View Profile
    • http://
GTASL 4?
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2008, 02:31:20 AM »
well not in the first few rounds, i wanna atleast get some where.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2008, 05:49:27 AM »
Quote from: Demonfade
As long as I'm a judge I'm happy.

And like you guys have been saying the whole topic variety and change is good so I'm all for the new setup.
Same

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2008, 06:07:30 AM »
what about VCSL, i mean if we call it GTASL outsiders might think its SA to which is not true, call it "VCSL" like SA has "SASL".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal