Author Topic: One Mind *DSU*  (Read 15907 times)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2006, 08:20:48 AM »
Nice video for a debut video. Great editing Serenity. And Nitzkit, I didn't like that intro.

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2006, 01:11:43 PM »
it wasnt suppose to be such a slow intro.....aries was suppose to edit it.....but he just left it as it was.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2006, 01:18:19 PM »
There is usually something I can't find in the other vids that I found in this vid.

This is probably one of the best VC vids I have seen in a long time. Usually other vids (even mine) get old to me after 2 or more times of watching it but this vid stays fresh and thats what I enjoyed the most about it.

Good work DSU and keep at it.

Sweet2

One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2006, 05:09:05 PM »
Quote from: Torque
There is usually something I can't find in the other vids that I found in this vid.

This is probably one of the best VC vids I have seen in a long time. Usually other vids (even mine) get old to me after 2 or more times of watching it but this vid stays fresh and thats what I enjoyed the most about it.

Good work DSU and keep at it.
That's what I was thinking. It just has that special "It" Factor. I still can't stop watching it

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2006, 05:45:48 PM »
^That makes three of us

I won't go into a big rating of this video, because what's there to say?  It was hella fun to do.  

I did get a little sloppy on my first stunt, what with putting a bsm there and all...but it still turned out right, so w/e.  

My second stunt, the grind, was the first grind I've ever pulled off.  EVER.  And I've been stunting for over a year and a half   Even though it didn't last long, I could never quite get it right after I landed what you saw.  There was one version where I went to the end, but it was really heavy on the wallride and I decided to axe it.  

My third stunt was easily the most fun I've ever had with a stunt.  It was anything but easy, though.  First off you had to make sure you didn't wipe out after a steep drop in the beginning of the run-up, then you had to make sure you went fast enough off the edge so when you cleared the water you didn't hit the mini hill that would send you flying.  Nor could you go TOO fast otherwise you'd bite it on the opposite curb   The last hard part was, of course, landing on that tiny space.  If you would have seen some of my bails, like the one where I ended up INSIDE THE DOOR ...you'd have cried.

My last one was also really fun.  Only took twenty minutes, so wasn't really a ball-breaker

That's about it.  Thanks for the comments guys, we all really appreciate them

Serenity

One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2006, 05:57:28 PM »
*Docta grew up in a small town, his parents were the usual, he had friend, like most kids*

Way to write an autobiography man!  

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2006, 05:58:34 PM »
Bite me   People want to know the genius behind 'The Docta'...why not give them what they want?

By the way...*Docta grew up in a small town, his parents were the usual, he had friend, like most kids*...

Basically <_<
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 05:59:12 PM by Docta Luv »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2006, 10:11:56 PM »
1 - Dannye - Woot, first stunt  The first good stunt I did with that method, that bb was really annoying to land on, I was so happy when I finally got it.
2 - Serenity - Nice wallride dude, a cool little spot.
3 - Docta - Nice setup and nice execution, that extra little bump at the end makes it even cooler to me.
4 - Kid a - Very sweet, and extra props cause I know how hard it is, I tried that one a while back myself, the small landing is a bitch.
5 - Dannye - Lol, grind, good heavens no. It would be awesome though, I must admit. But I was only going for the massive gap (although i was actualy tryin to land near the bottom of the dam, just above the water line, and then wallride across to the otherside).
6 - Serenity - Sweet combo dude, perfect stoppie and perfect grind.
7 - Docta - Nice little combo, I liked it, the bump, the wallie-kiss and the grind.
8 - Kid a - Beautiful grind on a difficult ledge, even better with the wallie combo.
9/10 - Nagual - Both were very very great, so smooth
11 - Dannye - I started off with this one as a car grind, got bored trying it one day and switched to tank, this is the result, lol. @Serenity: I loved the camera work on this one, made the stunt look even cooler.
12 - Serenity - Dude, that was amazing, I love crazy shit like that, and this was right up there.
13 - Docta - Nice gap, got some really nice height off that hill, and good landing spot, runnup musta been annoying.
14 - Kid a - Great combo dude, i liked every bit of it, sweet bump and grind and boat-landing.
15 - Nagual - Okay, you're too good  , awesome combo dude, I too (i think someone else said it also) had tried it a while back with the straight bsm2grind, never thought of adding the stoppie, very cool.
16 - Dannye - I already spoke about this, got the idea from Kr3m and tried it in a bike, the fact that it was old (on a bike) was news to me, but it doesnt bother me, i got it pretty quickly, so i didnt waste much time on it
17 - Serenity - That was great dude, a nice little suprise for me when watching the vid for the first (real) time. Awesome combo, well thought up.
18 - Docta - Sweet water gap to small landing, got some really great height too, which made it look even cooler.
19 - Kid a - Infernus wallrides will never get old to me, I just love them, every one.
20- Nagual - One of the best combo's ever, mindblowing, that could'nt have been easy. @Serenity: One of the best bits of camera work to go with one of the greatest stunts ever, brilliant.
21 - Serenity - Delayed AG, very nice, and in a pretty cool location too.
22 - Dannye - OMG, who would've thought, a video with only 1 PB in it and it was by me.... I know kids, I'm scared too...
23 - Another sweet combo to end the vid, great sanchez work there.

I had debated whether or not to do ^ or not, since most of it says the same thing, lol, I am a big fan of this video (suprise suprise  ). Oh well, its done now  . Once again my fellow DSU dudes/guesters/intro-ers/logomakers, yeehaa for a job well done  

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2006, 10:27:34 PM »
I really didn't get as much feeling as these guys say the video put out, but most of the stunts were explicit and some were a put down, the intro was too long the editing was fitting but some parts could be better, the song choice was awesome, but the quality of the video was kinda shitty but didn't effect much.

9/10 - Great video, all that I said was kinda briefing the good stuff and emphasizing the bad.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2006, 10:01:50 AM »

Eh - nice intro - original - but a bit boring
Didn't get the meaning of the name ... of the vid

stunts :
2.14 - i didn't get how you stuck Infernus like this - make a tutorial if that can be done without cheats - or if the tutorial already exists give a link please - cool stunt great rotation - showy landing
2.19 - very nice presigionous wallie
2.26 - meh - if that was done without BSM - that'd be cool - but as it is - dunno - looks not very hard
2.34 - wow - that was long distanced with a small landing - awesome idea - executed perfectly
2.45 - nice flight
2.52 - amazing distance2stoppy2grind - perfect
3.02 - heh - funny little grind
3.08 - never even thought that could be Grinded from a Wallie - one more brilliant idea
3.14 - 2 nicely done amazing grinds from master Nagual
3.32 - just unbelievable
3.41 - not very impressive to honest
3.49 - eeeehh - awesome idea
3.54 - you must have landed in the boat with the bike  
4.03 - one more unbelievable sick grind idea from Nagual
4.15 - that was done recently
4.21 - amazing  - why didn't i think of that ...
4.28 - very nice
4.34 - eh shit - my car wallie idea - i expected someone will do it
4.43 - one more absolutely sick stunt
4.56 - nice grab - but not very clean
5.02 - good p2b
5.06 - heh - interesting

overall - lots of creativity was in there - 9.8/10

music - the soundtrack was nice - i liked it all - 9/10

editing - very clean - nice synching not oveedited - great job - 9.4/10

overall - an impressive unusual collab - was VERY interesting and entertaining to watch it - 9.6/10

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2006, 04:25:52 PM »
serenity and nagual were the standouts. the psm2stoppie2grind, the huge lc cathedral bsm, nagual's ownage wheelie to packer2grind combo, bsm2grind, Dannye's billboard, kidA's ring landing...  ownage vid! just wanted to say that great job!

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2006, 05:33:54 PM »
thank you for your longass, you've spent two fucking hours for,  review, ostin  
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 05:34:21 PM by ostin »

Serenity

One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2006, 02:57:06 AM »
Whaaat?

Offline Nagual

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2006, 08:41:23 AM »
Thanks all for your comments!!!

[edit] mmm, I don't think anybody uploaded this to TGA. Might as well give it another try since my internet-connection is somewhat stable again.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 08:43:00 AM by Nagual »

Serenity

One Mind *DSU*
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2006, 08:46:05 AM »
Thanks Nagual!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal