Author Topic: Symphony  (Read 21349 times)

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: Symphony
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2012, 01:50:44 PM »
I'm glad people enjoyed the collaboration, it was great working with those guys. Both crews are very similar, and we all got on well, I'm sure something else might happen in the future between our 2 families.

Had we listened to some, USS would have been shut down 4 years ago, yet we've came through all this and still on the rise  :)

Great video, everybody did his job, especially X providing his ever classy editing. I'm just feeling a little bitter for missing on such an amazing video, at myself for not being able to provide more stunts and X for not including a second of mines. Guess i'll wait Symphony 2 to catch the right train  :lol:

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2012, 05:17:51 PM »
Thanks you all for the good comments, I'm happy you liked it. This video took months to get finished (mostly because we tried to get enough stunts from everyone from both crews) and it's always nice to know you enjoyed it as much as we did.

About the video, X, you did an amazing job editing it, that song is addicting and the stunts flowed well though it. I loved the camera on Macsta's bump to grind, that was beautiful.

About the stunts: everyone had great stunts, but Macsta really owned the video, that polebump, perfect execution man :D MtS also stood out, that grind watergap combo was one of my favorite stunts. Sony's and Simon's precisions... just wow. Mehmet had some sick stuff, that cabbie gap and that tankbump amazed me when I first saw, and Xtramus upwards grind in LC...  :mellow: and.... Mr. Whoppe   :cheernutz:

That's all :)

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2012, 03:06:13 AM »
Awesome  :cheernutz:video . No Big ass/air bump and alot of creative stunts . but does anyone have 1280x720 version ? i don't like 1024x600 so much .

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2012, 03:09:08 AM »
Awesome  :cheernutz:video . No Big ass/air bump and alot of creative stunts . but does anyone have 1280x720 version ? i don't like 1024x600 so much .

so every p2b is a non-creative stunt lolz

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2012, 04:40:43 AM »

so every p2b is a non-creative stunt lolz
i said that ?  :ninja:

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2012, 08:04:18 AM »
Oh shit, this video really has it all, from car to pizzaboy, taxi, freeway, sanchez stunts, grinds, precisions, naturalbumps...everything. GREAT IDEAS, I really loved every single stunt. One of the best videos I've ever seen, you two just proved once again to be my favorite crews around here. This is an instant classic if you ask me.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2012, 08:26:03 AM »
APC  :wub:

Editing could've used some work, didn't like most of the still angles, especially the ones staring directly into sun, other than that & some other minor problems, it was enjoyable, the colors & effects were really nice & they managed to create a nice mood.

Really liked some of Caio's stuff & pretty much all of Mehmet's MtS' & Macsta's stuff (together you create MMM, so there's no wonder why you're so good).

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2012, 03:20:40 AM »
great video guys :)
zup ?

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2012, 02:01:51 PM »
Thank you everyone for the absolutely amazing comments, I appreciate every single one and a BIG thanks to those doing full reviews they're so much fun to read :)

Well done X you did an amazing job with the editing and well done to both crews, it truly felt like we were one big happy family as everyone seemed to gel which made it a real pleasure to work together :wub:

I don't know how much you'll see from me in the future, as these were the ideas I reallyyy wanted to land and now that they are I'm content so thank youuu everyone for the comments on my stunts it makes the tens of hours doing them worth it :)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2012, 09:18:07 AM »
Macsta you son of a bitch, FINALLY got that tree bsm at the docks eh atta boy

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2012, 11:59:25 AM »
I hope you guys enjoy reading it  :)

0:09 – 0:17 [Caio]: Loved how you bumped on the grind but managed to get it shortly after.
0:17 – 0:24 [Simon]: That's what a call a proper execution. Stylish spins and a clean landing.
0:24 – 0:31 [Mehmet]: I'm usually not impressed with thore ''Packer2wallride'' stunts but the grind was sweet in
this one.
0:31 – 0:39 [IceD]: How the fuck did you get those ideas man! That was stunning, great job.
0:39 – 0:44 [Urban Legend]: This had potential to be better in my opinion. I didn't liked the way you stopped there, it looked too abrupt for me. But great to see stunts with different vehicles, props for that!
0:44 – 0:51 [Xtramus]: One of the things i really love in VC is that you can get zillions of weird grinds in totally different places haha. Great one dude, loved this one.
0:51 – 0:57 [MtS]: That got to be the best boat stunt i've seen in VC. The execution was so perfect! Great job Matias.
0:57 – 1:06 [Macsta]: Best of stunt of the video and it's in my top 3 of the year! I don't know how did you got so much recoil, i didn't know it was even possible. Simply stunning dude.
1:06 – 1:16 [godson]: Those kind of stunts don't impress me too much anymore. It was ok.
1:16 – 1:28 [Mehmet]: This kind of boosts are missing in VC nowadays. This one proves that you can do so much more instead of just doing boosts landing in huge buildings. Loved the spins you got there.
1:28 – 1:46 [Xtramus]: This one was kinda pointless imo.
1:46 – 1:55 [RedX]: Amazing how can you rock even with such a slow vehicle Red! Neat execution right there.
1:55 – 2:06 [Mehmet]: This one is surreal dude. I still don't understand how can you guys BUMP in Vice City  :lol: It's so hard! Great job on this one mate.
2:06 – 2:16 [Caio]: Same thing i said at Mehmet's first stunt basically.
2:16 – 2:26 [RedX]: Wow this one rocked my socks off dude! I'm a huge fan of grab2grinds and i loved how you got a perfect grind without slowing down in the impact. Props!
2:26 – 2:38 [Macsta]: Loved how you overflied that building and got that grind shortly after. Cam angle could be a little better tho.
2:38 – 2:46 [Darkyy]: That was sweeeeeet. This is the kind of stunt i want to see more!  :a-cheer:
2:46 – 2:55 [Xtramus]: This one reminded me of a stunt by Kingjad in some classic ancient video that i can't remember the name at the moment. Loved this one!
2:55 – 3:00 [MtS]: Oh you fucker this one was amazing!
3:00 – 3:08 [Caio]: Great execution and a clean grind, i really liked this one too.
3:08 – 3:15 [MtS]: I don't have a final opnion about this one.  :lol: The way you made the watergap after the grind was really cool and innovative but i still have the feeling it lacked something after it. Anyways, great stunt nonetheless.
3:15 – 3:23 [Caio]: Shiiiiiiit the way that double grind slipped through your hands after that sexy spin was painful! But i loved the thinking behind the stunt. Neat stunt.
3:23 – 3:32 [Macsta]: I always loved landings on that thingy  :P Again, i liked how you overflied one building to get another one after it. I don't know why but i really like when something like this happens in a stunt.
3:32 – 3:49 [Xtramus]: Clean grind and a sick stunt but you can do better things on that spot.  :D
3:49 – 3:55 [Mehmet]: This one looked really old-schoolish. Always cool to see those LC buildings landed in new ways.
3:55 – 4:04 [sony]: Woah this one was neat dude. I think i've never seen that precision landed before.
4:04 – 4:13 [Simon]: That was insane. The way you landed it after getting so much speed on the bump was really impressive.
4:13 – 4:20 [IceD]: Fuck the bail that wallride was sooo cool dude! I thought you would lose the hang of it but you still managed to grind. One of the best i've seen so far.
4:20 – 4:30 [godson]: This one was really cool. Flawless execution.
4:30 – 4:39 [MtS]: Deserved finisher, that was mindblowing Matias.

Editing & Music: Almost perfect editing. Some cam angles could be better, but that's just my personal taste.

Overall: Thanks so much for this masterpiece VR & USS. I hope to see you guys active 'til the end of this place.

Offline godson

• Board Mods
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2012, 12:58:08 PM »
i blame life for my lackluster stunts.. great stuff from everyone on here the finisher is probably the best natural stunt i've seen in a very long time.

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2012, 01:39:15 PM »
Amazing video guys! Macsta's stuff and the finisher were fantastic, so was the music and the edit.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »
Man, if the song wasn't that bad and the camera angles were lower, this would be the best VC video of the year :cheersad:

Stunts were just amazing, and I loved to see UL and Xtramus doing their thing. MtS and Mehmet pulled off amazing stunts.

Wonderful job

Offline ofthemountain

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2012, 03:00:28 AM »
Felt like I was watching a classic video from 06/07! Edit was Xtramus all over (in a good way).

Massively enjoyed the stunts, so many great ideas. Seems like stunting has evolved to incorporate so much fresh thinking, it's truly a bit heart-warming.  My congratulations to MtS for landing that boat stunt and sony for the hedge bump, have definitely tried both of those before thinking "...naaah this isn't happening". Great to see VC stunting is still alive and kicking!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal