Author Topic: TurBo - Supercharged [48h]  (Read 1317 times)

Offline TurBo

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
TurBo - Supercharged [48h]
« on: February 26, 2024, 02:02:36 PM »
Hey everyone,

Been a while since I posted a personal project of mine on here. In November and amidst a turmoil of personal and national events I felt an urge, an impetus to escape and stunting being one of the best mediums and avenues for that sort of escape I've had available to me since adolescence and with Modus Operandi's final video right around the corner - I felt sufficiently incentivized to pursue a 48h video. What really cemented this is having an extremely auspicious start during which I landed several difficult spots, some of which I'd been after for other projects of mine for a while within the first few hours I'd allotted for the project. I had originally intended to go for a 24hours video but given the spur of inspiration lasted longer than I'd planned I extended it and kept pouring in the hours on that weekend. The result is here, kindly bundled together spruced up and presented by Mati whose artistic vision aligned with mine. Albeit slightly belated owing to real life circumstances and other hurdles - here's Supercharged [the name which aptly jibes with my personal journey of growth outside of stunting, and providing a closure in the stunting scene as this name was designated for my shelved and unfinished first VC solo dating way back to 08'].

Enjoy and I encourage responses / reactions and engagement as always.

Stunting:
TurBo

Editing:
Tracker/Mati

Youtube

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 02:09:08 PM by TurBo »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: TurBo - Supercharged [48h]
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 03:13:13 PM »
Nice!

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 06:07:55 PM »
This is incredible for 48h, your touch with VC is flawless ♥

Sandking grind, stoppie2prec at the movies sets area, PCJ double AG to prec and finisher were my favourites :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 07:44:50 PM by Argy »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 07:28:33 PM »
When I see time limited videos my first association is with old stunts, glad I was proven wrong here.
Great stuff. I liked the most the stunts - but standouts for me were the Sandking grind, finisher and some grab combos were just too sweet.

Fresh and clean edit too! Gj

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Board Mods
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 09:11:32 PM »
Real solid stunts, lior. You always find such interesting spots.
Loved the grab to grind near the police station the most. Edit was OK but could have been way better  :happy:

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 10:43:31 AM »
Lovely stuff man  :) I think I liked the the grab to stair grind and sandking grinds most.

Also insanely creative for such a short period

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2024, 12:24:24 PM »
https://youtu.be/jXSrU6ppc3o

reaction from stream. great video, exceeding expectations for 48 hours! reminds me of better times, not wasting hundreds of hours on spots haha

Online Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 06:27:32 PM »
loved it. love you. cheers.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 07:50:50 AM »
Great video! Nice new stunts for a timelimited solo. My favourite was the grab 2 grind near police station. Also great editing by Mati!

Now just a little question: Do you have your spots prepared before starting the stunting process?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 08:42:11 AM by Skuller »

Offline TurBo

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 12:41:29 PM »
Couldn't be more pleased with the reception and the feedback. Appreciate the reaction too, enjoyed watching the raw take.

As for the stunts: about 2-3 of these spots are ones I'd tried prior whether just fiddling with the game or intentionally seeking them out for a project. Not necessarily ones you'd consider: the freeway stuckie combo, the finisher and probably the fuel tank sideways boost which I'd toyed around with for a bit but couldn't find a rightful use for.

However, this whole video was extemporaneous, all done on the fly without premeditative planning on actually hoarding stunts to one day use them all up in this fashion. I seemed to recall these 3 particular aforementioned spots as I wandered about the map scouring for interesting finds. Yet, the likes of the Sandking ledge, the police station grab combo, the polebump to roof and the double AG to precision along with virtually all other spots aside from the aforementioned ones were all discovered / unearthed and landed in that time frame and are novel finds.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2024, 06:28:24 AM »
The best time limited VC video in recent memory. 10/10

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 10:21:41 PM »
Damn that wallgrab2stairs grind was really sick, also that sandking stunt and grabs combo 2 prec were really nice finds!
overall the stunting was very fresh for only 48hs! and even more so that you didn't prepare the spots beforehand ;)

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2024, 12:19:50 PM »
Opener, PCJ wall grab 2 stairs grind, hotring bump 2 plane, PCJ light pole 2 roof, sandking grind where my favorite standouts. Amazing for 48hs, and nice editing too.

;D ;D ;D

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2024, 05:08:35 AM »
Outstanding for 48H as said earlier, it felt like a 'normal' solo to me. My fav stunts gotta be the sandking grind and the double grab combo. Very creative stuff all around and the editing was pleasant, loved the fresh vibe of it. Sometimes it is just great when the video doesn't take itself too seriously, it was as good as it gets and that't it.
Also, you will always be remembered as one of the best VC stunters with cabbie, such a great career Turbo!

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2024, 12:08:08 PM »
sick video, gj Turbo :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal