Author Topic: Rainbow - From Dirt Grows The Flowers  (Read 16075 times)

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Rainbow - From Dirt Grows The Flowers
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 09:21:09 AM »
Good. The crane top landing in VC was my favorite.

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 10:19:46 AM »
Nice video

Offline Eddie

• Veteran Member
  • Resurrected
    • View Profile
    • I SIR EDWARD!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 10:22:59 AM »
Rainbow4President you fucking beast

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 10:40:30 AM »
I was sure it was edited by Soccery. Great job landing that lc pcj p2b downtown. I also really liked the lc csm, drop2ledge, finisher and boosts precs. Props for still stunting.

Offline Foambus

• DP Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 10:57:10 AM »
Eyeable video from stunts to edit.  :ajaja:
I love your stunts at 1:30, 1:50, 2:30, 2:10, 3:10, specially 2:10 and 3:10, they are stunning.
A rare VC video of high quality nowadays. I hope to see more good VC videos like this, keep going man.  :D
By the way, I like the wide-angle screens in the video, how did you manage to do that?  :o

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 11:20:14 AM »
Oh man, this was epic, I love it and love you.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 01:10:38 PM »
Was really hoping for an SA video as I rarely watch VC stuff, but this was great Rainbow. You did an excellent job on everything here. VERY enjoyable video all around.

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 03:36:27 PM »
Thanks for the replies so far, just wanted to answer a few of the questions that were posted before I leave for Switzerland.

Gay title :Disgusted:
Who's that gay face you use as an emote?  :Disgusted:  :ninja:  :wub:

especially the p2b coming from the LC bridge, even though WH knows it's possible with a freeway  :ninja:

E: did u use my setup for the finisher?  :cc_detective:
I knew it was possible with a freeway, and after the PCJ landing I did try. Didn't get reeaalllyy close though  :P And yes I used your savegame but adjusted it quite a bit. Since the tank blows it up you have to reload your savegame every attempt, so I made sure I only had to respawn before I could do an attempt to be faster between attempts. Turns out you have to jetpack to the packer and let the enviroment load before you can teleport to the starting position otherwise the packer sinks through the ground. Only takes like 3-5 seconds so not that bad. So yea thanks for stucking the packer there  :ninja:

And.... How can you find so many spots with the cabbie?
I did not find two of these boosts myself (2nd part finisher, thanks gav) and the north point mall boost which I remembered VaNilla was trying. Just asked him if he wanted to race or whatever, he said yes so here it is  :euro: The rest are mostly spots from Dreamtime still which I didn't land, or stuff I randomly found. I mostly just look at a prec and try to find a way. Some I find very obvious like the little haiti vertical boost, the malibu was not so obvious I guess  :P

By the way, I like the wide-angle screens in the video, how did you manage to do that?  :o
ViceFOV, it's a great tool. I first started turning it up to 6 and got used to it. Now I'm at 20 and the game looks completely stupid without the tool anymore. So yes, I warned you  :cc_detective: I find it easier to stunt with as I can better judge my RADs and the angles during run-ups, besides, the game looks much nicer. And the FOV means it looks like you go faster so instant RADs god feeling. I used 20 in the video.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:40:39 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 03:51:41 PM »
e: Sorcery are those your keyboard keys making sounds while your tapping them in your track?
haha no. that would be cool tho.

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 04:00:42 PM »
Damn Rainbow you are just a fucking epic bruh ;D
Liked your editing everytime, liked your every stunts every videos! There're some stunts like grindx4 in wharf, cabbie boost2prec, those creative of new grinds especially that LC bridge P2B are great awesome overall, but everything is awesome enough imo!
The best solo of the year no doubt, and it's really nice to see more new and outstanding spots from you :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:33:25 PM by J.Mario »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 04:19:51 PM »
Love the fact that this is a %100 GTAS vid, including the tracks which also fit very good. So many wicked stunts I can't really pick my favourites but the taxi boosts, the grinds and the LC bridge p2b were definitely some of the stand outs :ajaja:

Good work! :happy:

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 10:01:37 PM »
FUCKKK :blink: :blink: :blink: :o
Im very amazed, great job man, this is fucking sick, im so gonna download this! :Disgusted:
Seriously, almost every stunt is killer ! And the idea of using soundtracks made by actual stunters is cool

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2015, 02:11:06 AM »
high quality of stunts, the cabbieboosts stood out the most. the colours were too dark at some stunts but all in all i enjoyed the editing. soundtracks were cool aswell, it was something different

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2015, 02:13:10 AM »
freakin sick solo myman! I enjoyed the editing more on your previous solo but the stunts were top notch! keep it up :wub:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2015, 03:55:50 AM »
great video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal