Author Topic: ATS/Busted Joypad's - Off Duty 2  (Read 7773 times)

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
ATS/Busted Joypad's - Off Duty 2
« on: January 24, 2005, 09:23:25 AM »
The sequel that just had to happen. In conjunction with ATS, the old pair from Busted Joypad have put together a sequel to Off Duty.

Off Duty 2

Special thanks to the rest of the ATS crew for throwing in their respective two cents'. And thanks to all the people who gave us positive feedback on Off Duty...without which we wouldn't have done this sequel.

We hope you enjoy.

If you haven't seen Off Duty, and want to watch that first (which would make sense out of 2), you can find it here.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 09:31:53 AM by kaneda »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 09:42:46 AM »
HELL YEAH!!! Off duty was sick!! D/ling this.. I'm sure it won't disapoint!! :P

Edit:  :o  :o  That was the most awesome vid ever!! The stunts were great, the editing was the best I've ever seen and the music fitted everything perfectly!! The only thing i could possibly say negative is there won't be a next one of these awesome and extraordinarily done videos!!! Darkness and Kaneda= You are True Kings of stunting!! :grin:  
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 11:28:52 AM by GTA-sama »

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 09:51:46 AM »
Darkness and Kaneda are you satan?

Or did you just exchange your soul for a never-ending wealth of stunting extremeness?

I'm speechless 10/10

editing was fucking purely superb. the both of you are gods of Vice City.

End of Discussion

Darkness_bjf

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 10:02:41 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Mike... and to all those who are going to reply or have replied.

Offline marklund

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 11:16:08 AM »
Great Movie 10/10!

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 11:40:07 AM »
I wouldn't even rate this video, it's just so proffesional looking  :grin:
 :woot:

:woohoo:  :bouncy:  

Offline MorTon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2005, 12:16:01 PM »
:woot: Downloading...  :woot:
----------------------------------
OMG! Words can't tell you how awesome this video is. Awesome CamHack work, stunts, editing and without talking about the story-line, if I can call it with that word. A must see for every stunter in this planet and outside of it. I loved every minute and second, brilliant! Just simply, 10/10! You guys rock!  :woot:  Like Nitzkit said, it looks so professional.  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 12:54:36 PM by MorTon »

Offline Nightkid

• Veteran Member
  • I used to have a cooler avatar.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 01:11:24 PM »
best video EVER made in my opinion 100000/10 i loved this video the cam hack was amazingly done,stunts were mind blowing the editing was superb and i loved the music Awsome work to you both **puts video in folder of best video's Ive Ever Seen** :grin:  :rocker:  
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 01:11:54 PM by NightKid-GTR »

MisguidedAngel

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2005, 02:04:01 PM »
*tear* i laughed, i cried, it was amazing. Truly some of the best Camhack work ive ever seen. I loved it, it was a little long but still enjoyable to watch. Even the fact it was pure LC was great. The story was a masterpiece, you should both be proud of this video.

Stunts: A joyful collage of cabbie goodness

Editting: Amazing, best cam hack views ive seen to date. Great use of classical music to darken the feel of the characters death. 10/10

Music: Wonderful, alot of thought went into this as the music contrats and blends in with the video so well. A masterpiece 10/10

Overall: I've said it once, and ill say it again you boys get ALL of this 10/10

Offline Catastrophe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 02:24:13 PM »
Best video I have ever seen in my entire life. Synching arm grasps for more air, two spelled out with taxis, best editing I have ever seen. Just plain fucking fanastic. Quite frankly I'm speechless that you are not getting paid. 10/10.

Offline .priest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2005, 03:44:33 PM »
d/l ing...I hope filefront works right this time...it keeps making my download stop.I hate it.DAMN.It hapenned while i was typing.Guess ill have to get it from someone else...

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »
Damn my slow ass bitch internet.

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2005, 05:15:33 PM »
amazing work guys

really nice work, deserves some chicken noodles lol

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2005, 09:21:09 PM »
Sorry Urban...I'll see what I can do about getting you a smaller render.

And thanks for feedback, gents.

I just want to offer my apologies too for not tossing this LC scm (with the cab ability) out to everyone. Dark and I kinda wanted to keep this vid under wraps. I'll be posting a stunt vid friendly package that I'm piecing together here very soon...but in the mean time, you can contact me on MSN or whatever, and I'll gladly forward everything you'll need.

Oh, and one more thing. I noticed when I was just watching the credits now (still checking for mistakes...hehe) that I didn't put a page of credits in. The cabs are using Vice City's handling.cfg lines. The LC cabs handling.cfg is much too clunky, and heavy to do anything of the calibre that you can do in Vice City with Taxis. The VC lines had NO alteration to them..so the cabs behave as they would in VC. I apologize for this oversight. For anyone who's going to do cab stuff in LC, I'd suggest doing the same. We did it in the interest of making the vid better.

Darkness_bjf

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2005, 10:18:50 PM »
I have said it before and i will say it again, "you guys no how to complement a vid". Thanks for all the comments guys. You guys are the one that rock.  :grin:  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal