Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Noid
« on: August 27, 2023, 01:11:57 AM »
"Noid"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-mEpO0nsTs

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16j3uDeJITHC4KqTS3P3ggQNyUqsoPDb0/view?usp=sharing

GTASDB: Soon

Organized and edited by me
replays checked by Biel & PrzemOO

Songs:
Sampha - Blood on me
King Krule - Out Getting Ribs

Enjoy :)

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Noid
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 01:40:53 AM »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 01:52:15 AM »
Nice!

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 02:20:51 AM »
I was about to do a reaction but sadly the laptop's battery died

Such a great video. Very chill and clean editing. I think everyone did great stuff. My favourites must be Legend's curb bump rotate to bonk to grind, sport's grind combo, ARS circling to grind, Biel csm(is that it?) to beam and monster truck precs.

Nice to see some sparks in SA as well. Though it wasn't quite visible for the most part.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 02:32:31 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MtV4aAN8Mk

Still uploading etc so give it 15m.

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 03:41:34 AM »
Classic arti edit, amazing stunts, lovely vid ty boys for still playing with this old ass game :wub:

react: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYxvFKJExs4

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2023, 06:43:33 AM »
That was so freshhh. The editing was beatiful. The cam angles were really great and the colors looked amazing. I feel i have to watch It more times to catch all the details of It tho. Every time i notice something different :cc_detective: Good job Arti. I'm really happy to be a part of it this time!

The level of the stunt was outstanding. Everybody had something cool and creative. :a-cheer: Good job guys.

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2023, 07:47:11 AM »
Another magical video from Artifex :ajaja:

Editing: Cameras, music, sparks and other stuff are so fucking cool ;D
Stunts: All the guys did a great job, but in particular I liked: Biel's opener :blink: (I was like "If it's not a finisher, then what is on it? :lol:), Alienboy's grind combo (reminded me some Burn's or someone else grind in this area), Legend's curb2spin2grind combo in Badlands, Skilz's p2b (look's high :ajaja:), Kruth's double grind, Undeadx's prec (i feel like it was a pain in the ass to land it :lol:), Skilz's double 360 grind, Biel's beach double grind (Sad it's not triple but still Nice!), Minq's monster bonk2prec, Diaz's grind (that runup man :mellow:), Leo's bb prec (next level is to get on the pole on the left :lol:), Legend's bridge grind (this stunt feels like it's from vice city for some reason, especially the cool rebound before the grind :)), Leo's grind in small town (Nice bounce off the tree :jajaja:) Ars's wallride2grind :wacko:, Biel's double grind combo in airport (I didn't even know you could grind these things :lol:), Przemoo's bmx grind (pedaling is not for him, just ride on top of the car :D), Artifex monster bonk2prec and Rallee's finisher stunt (yooo that looks so high :o Nice!). Aww shit i mentioned almost all the stunts :lol:

Thanks to everyone who participated and contributed to the creation of this video!

Also if anyone is interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxK4DNWojR0&ab_channel=Andrey
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 11:17:05 AM by Sport »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2023, 10:44:50 AM »
Thanks everyone  :rolleyes:

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2023, 01:49:50 PM »
very interesting, that skillz p2b 0:59 and that undeadx 1:18  make me suprise (love orginal bumps  :rolleyes: ) , that finisher could be land on top but still good  ;D

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2023, 03:30:36 PM »
Sick vid! Legend, Biel, Sport stood out to me but everyone had nice stuff. The angles were sick too, great work everyone :)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2023, 04:38:33 PM »
Fantastic stunts and editing! Gesior's tool seems like a godsend, and Artifex gave it a workout :cc_detective:. I do think some angles and cuts prioritised novelty over clarity though, I skipped back multiple times to fully understand some stunts on my first viewing, like Biel's opener (I had to pause the video just to see that he selected a Bandito for his CSM), Alienboy's stunt (the mounted camera in the middle breaks perspective so you can't easily see what happens), Legend's first grind combo (confusing cuts to new angles during complex spins), and Diaz's stunt (I had to pause to see what he bumped in the middle of the combo because the fence blocked visibility). I still loved the edit but having to skip back breaks the spell every time it happens, because you have to disrupt your immersion to understand what's going on.

There were lots of dope stunts but I'm always looking for surprises, and Sport's stunt felt freshest to me - we've seen this concept in the past, but I don't think it's been used with a curved double grind where the gas tank switches sides each time, the landmark looked amazing with this method too ;D. Sick job guys, keep it up! This video makes me miss stunting, but sometimes life gets in the way... :( :euro:.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 06:46:47 PM by VaNilla »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2023, 02:06:40 AM »
High quality video as always from you Arti.
Stuntingwise it was top notch, I had to rewatch some stunts because at first I was in awe of them, I really like innovative ideas.
Some of my fav stunts in this:
- Biel opener
- Legend spinny grinds (especially the one at SF bridge)
- Skilz p2b2prec at LV parking lot (classic one, nice to see it finally landed)
- UDX bump2prec - I was like wow when I first saw it, amazing find. I would be curious to see the whole stunt because the runup seems super short there. Also landing a yet unlanded prec (at least to my knowledge) such a classic way.. best stunt in the video for me
- Leo BB landing - nice way to get it done naturally
- Sport tanker trick - creative as fuck, great job
- ARS spinning2prec - unique idea, it looked really fun
- Biel LS airport radar grinds - I mean this spot is like literally made for an amazing MTB combo, I wonder how can this still be new... amazing find
- Rallee finisher - nice to see it finally landed
Overall everyone did great and I liked the variety of the stunts.
The editing was superb, and the song is really catchy, I can surely say this after watching the video a few times by now.
Hopefully it is not your last project Arti, your collabs are always an assurance of great quality.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2023, 05:28:07 AM »
Sweet video, lovely editing and stunts :mellow: Sport's tanker stunt got my atention, never seen one of those

Online Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2023, 12:50:44 PM »
Amazing video, perfect cam angels, these sparks looks so awesome too. Creative shit all around with bikes and cars.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal