Author Topic: San Andreas Cheats, Tips and tricks for the PC!  (Read 45177 times)

kr3mlin

San Andreas Cheats, Tips and tricks for the PC!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2005, 06:10:36 AM »
Sorry for double post, but is anyone else noticed that fps is locked to 25 while watching replay. I turned the frame limiter off and it still locked to 25?  :blink:
Yeah i notcied that too, maybe someone could get that fixed or incorporated into camera hack when/if it gets made. This might fix some of the gittering in the .reps of the cars and CJ.  

kr3mlin

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2005, 07:43:31 PM »
double post (sorry but it has a  good reason)

Ok folks i have found a way to keep it 24hrs sunshine or alot of times you want. Basically it involves using either the always 21:00 or always midnight cheat.

Steps
1. Turn on the cheat this will stop the clock
2. Get busted by the cops (advancing 6hrs) or kill urself (advancing 12hrs)
3. The clock will move ahead but wont change so it will be on whatever time you might need

With the "Always midnight" cheat the possible times are: 12:00am, 6:00am, 12:00pm and 6:00pm

With the "Always 21:00" cheat the possible times are: 9:00pm, 3:00am, 9:00am and 3:00pm

Dunno if this could be added to first post but hope this helps with vids so people can have whatever time of day they want all the time

EDIT: This is for performing stunts if you have this turned on and watch a stunt performed at night it will still be at night

To start the clock you just turn off the cheats
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 07:46:17 PM by kr3mlin »

Offline Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2005, 10:01:38 PM »
double post (sorry but it has a  good reason)

Ok folks i have found a way to keep it 24hrs sunshine or alot of times you want. Basically it involves using either the always 21:00 or always midnight cheat.

Steps
1. Turn on the cheat this will stop the clock
2. Get busted by the cops (advancing 6hrs) or kill urself (advancing 12hrs)
3. The clock will move ahead but wont change so it will be on whatever time you might need

With the "Always midnight" cheat the possible times are: 12:00am, 6:00am, 12:00pm and 6:00pm

With the "Always 21:00" cheat the possible times are: 9:00pm, 3:00am, 9:00am and 3:00pm

Dunno if this could be added to first post but hope this helps with vids so people can have whatever time of day they want all the time

EDIT: This is for performing stunts if you have this turned on and watch a stunt performed at night it will still be at night

To start the clock you just turn off the cheats
That's genius for those without a PC. Thanks a ton for that tip.  :grin:  

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2005, 10:12:52 PM »
yeah, great find, kr3m. too bad the reps don't stay the same. :(

Offline Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2005, 10:16:33 PM »
yeah, great find, kr3m. too bad the reps don't stay the same. :(
It'll help so that you'll be able to see better when you're stunting. Just not better for the people watching your reps. But if you use a capture device that's not a factor.

kr3mlin

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2005, 10:25:03 PM »
Never thought of using it on ps2 as well. Heh cool

Edit: I guess they wont matter for reps if everyone just uses the daylight when theyre stunting. Pretty much a temporary fix until 24/7 sunshine comes along
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 10:26:45 PM by kr3mlin »

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2005, 10:38:53 PM »
i would have killed for this when i was stunting on PS2. nighttime stunting on PS2 looks shitty. meh.

kr3mlin

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2005, 10:53:39 PM »
i would have killed for this when i was stunting on PS2. nighttime stunting on PS2 looks shitty. meh.
Yeah wouldve been cool, i found it randomly after crashing my plane while using midnight cheat for an intro rep. Then it was day and stayed like that i could make the intro in daylight :)

Offline Otaka

• Veteran Member
  • Date Registered: December 18, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2005, 11:36:35 PM »
Atleast i'm Dling the SA on PC now...80 hours left :D....and 12% done....so i'm gonna stunt in there...

kr3mlin

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2005, 06:34:57 AM »
Atleast i'm Dling the SA on PC now...80 hours left :D....and 12% done....so i'm gonna stunt in there...
Hope its done by now, im just thinking if i worked 80 hrs at my job how many copies of SA i could buy :D

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2005, 12:23:37 PM »
some more info on replays...

-"Reduced Traffic" cheat makes replays longer.
- Some mods make replays shorter.
- Hydraulics will always be in the down position during replays. if the hydraulics are up the car will be slightly off the ground.
- Nitro exhaust cannot be seen in replays.
- CJ remains in the standing position, while holding the parachute backpack in his hand, when parachuting during replays (it's pretty funny looking).
- You cannot zoom out during replays when flying a plane.
- Police siren lights cannot be seen during replays.
- Heat ripples ARE present in replays during hot weather (use any of the weather cheats other than "hot" to prevent this).

Offline marklund

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2005, 05:20:24 PM »
:o
Oh no!
*adds*

Offline glenster

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2005, 03:28:19 AM »
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but some people at the message boards have been insisting and I haven't tested it yet.  Is it true that tapping Up, but without letting C.J. stand up, makes a bike go faster?  I wouldn't think the speed limit in handling would allow it, but does it make a motorcycle accelerate faster?

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2005, 11:21:27 AM »
you can go faster by leaning forward, yes. you'll see that he hunches over and ducks his head down. but if you lean forward too much he stands up.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2005, 04:52:57 PM »
some more info on replays...

-"Reduced Traffic" cheat makes replays longer.
- Some mods make replays shorter.
- Hydraulics will always be in the down position during replays. if the hydraulics are up the car will be slightly off the ground.
- Nitro exhaust cannot be seen in replays.
- CJ remains in the standing position, while holding the parachute backpack in his hand, when parachuting during replays (it's pretty funny looking).
- You cannot zoom out during replays when flying a plane.
- Police siren lights cannot be seen during replays.
- Heat ripples ARE present in replays during hot weather (use any of the weather cheats other than "hot" to prevent this).
Not sure if people already know this.... Anyway, the other day I noticed another stupid (although kinda funny) thing about SA replays:

* If you are underwater and then press F3 (view a replay), the replay itself will (even though the stunt itself is not in the water) have the underwater wavy/wobbly effect on it. It is pretty stupid, but looks kinda funny. Especially considering the effect looks alot like what some old VC stunt videos had, but they had to add it seperately with an editing program  :P  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal