Author Topic: Haywire - 404: end of an era.  (Read 11477 times)

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
Haywire - 404: end of an era.
« on: April 18, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »
It's here. The last video I'll ever be in, so I made it one to remember, one to keep, one which defines everything about the name Haywire.

The video was cut short. I simply couldn't land anymore stunts. That isn't important though, what I'm presenting to you is a video I couldn't be happier with as it is.

The first part is all my best stunts in one segment. The second half is Spiengraph 2.

I would like to thank some people that have effected my life and continue to do so.

Thankyou James, Cory, Paul, Jake, Katie, Sara, Sam and Ben. You make me who I am, and I couldn't ask for better people to call my best friends.

Thankyou to Wasteland Heroes for being the crew that helped me shine in all my appearances.

Thankyou to anyone and everyone that has believed in me and have been inspired by me, and has made me do the same.

Oh, and thankyou to Payton and Dannye for their modding skills. You helped make my video perfect. (:

I think that's it. So... Thanks GTAStunting. I bid you farewell. :happy:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVVTQOAC
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 04:14:24 AM by Jason »

Offline colibri

• View Profile
    • http://
Re: Haywire - 404: end of an era.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 09:38:25 PM »
oh mate.... :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

fucking love you like a brother.
dafuckingling

Online Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »
FUCKING DICKTITS DOWNLOADING!  :cheernutz:

Offline gummy

• Veteran Member
  • happy go lucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 09:58:59 PM »
WTF DOWNLOADING :blink:

Online Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »
Jesus fucking christ man, this was fucking spectacular! The 1st part was so fucking beautifully edited, I have not the fuzziest idea how you did that Color Correction, but it was sexy as hell.
The song is the 1st part is one of my fav's of all time, and I'm happy someone used it. The stunts in the 2nd part were all top fucking notch. The finisher was crazy as was the unmanned ledge grind. The editing on the 2nd part was fucking great, it gave me the same feeling I had when I watched Spiengraph. Well done man, this vid is pure fucking epicness!

Offline colibri

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 10:16:04 PM »
achievement unlocked: legend status

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »
Sick, downloading!

Online Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 10:35:51 PM »
Downloading.
Done in 49 minutes ._.

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 10:38:10 PM »
I really liked the Camera work, some unique editing things there too.

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 10:43:42 PM »
Sweet video Jason, really lovely camera work. The 1st part was so great, brought back some nice memories of the videos they were from. The 2nd part was great too, loved the editing in this part aswell. All up it was fantastic to watch, you always inspire me with your vids and this is no exception. Well done and good luck with everything.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 11:13:53 PM »
some pretty "horrible" stunts overall maybe if you didn't spend all your time "scooting" you would have a "good" "vid"

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 11:22:21 PM »
Shit, couldn't access MU at school... Looking forward to seeing it when I get home ^^

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 11:39:00 PM »
Awesome video Jasons really cool, this is the editing video should have. the ledge grind was the coolest stunt, some ideas i had but never tried ;D

anyways:

Haywire - 404.wmv

I used the song in my first collab. but this is better edited  :happy:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:19:41 AM by FIGHTER »

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 01:27:53 AM »
It was pretty good, but didn't really live up to my expectations, since it was supposed to be hella epic. There were some great stunts, and some that were really meh (like the skatebowl 2 hospital thingy, that's like a 5 minute stunt at best). The ledgegrind was a great idea, and a great stunt but it would've blown my balls out if you'd completed it fully instead of jumping back on halfway and then driving off of it.

Also, I sincerely hate the whole steady-cam-thingy, but that's just me. It made some stunts terribly hard to see right; it wasn't that bad in the first part because I knew most of the stunts but on some stunts in the second part I was trying to see what the fuck just happened.

Overall it was a good vid but there was defo room for improvement imo.

Offline Herr-Dav'

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 02:08:37 AM »
I loved it, the feeling of the video as a whole was amazing
Pretty good job on the cam work and editing, and also the music choice, they worked well together
And to include Spiengraph 2 as the second part was nice (by the way we almost chose the music you used in that part for the WH crew vid, we've been lucky this time)
Some stunts weren't that good (like the faggio stunt you put in your avatar) but that was ok
I also liked that 404 guy or whatever he is, he looks funny :P
We'll miss you

PS : good job on using as second title the name Dan wanted to use for his upcoming solo :euro:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 02:10:24 AM by Herr-Dav' »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal