Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Devour II  (Read 41008 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Devour II
« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2010, 07:34:16 AM »
I don't like technical stunts because they are hard to find (big airs also) and they are a bitch(just like big airs) but in technical you have to pay more attention well in big airs you don't thats why I like big airs more :D
So you're saying you pay more attention while in the air than while grinding? ...
I would say you pay more attention on leaning in a grind than leaning in air. besides you have air in grinds too. both before and after. so i would say you have to pay more attention while grinding.

just wanted to say that. Even though i don't care if it's a huge stunt or a cool grind stunt. As long as it surprises me in a positive way, I'm happy.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2010, 07:45:09 AM »
Darkstar I think you have read it wrong. Technically, he's saying that with a big p2b, you don't need much attention... only high speed and a bump. And once you have a nice bump, you can land it with your eyes closed.

While those 'technical' stunts need your full attention at like 3, 4, or even 5 points throughout.
Not to say this is the case with packerbumps. Some have great run-ups.

I don't even know what I'm saying. :lol: We seem to almost be in an argument, because you, Darkstar couldn't understand Pit. <_<

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2010, 08:53:32 AM »
Darkstar I think you have read it wrong. Technically, he's saying that with a big p2b, you don't need much attention... only high speed and a bump. And once you have a nice bump, you can land it with your eyes closed.

While those 'technical' stunts need your full attention at like 3, 4, or even 5 points throughout.
Not to say this is the case with packerbumps. Some have great run-ups.

I don't even know what I'm saying. :lol: We seem to almost be in an argument, because you, Darkstar couldn't understand Pit. <_<
oh i got it, sorry :P

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2010, 12:44:54 PM »
Yeah :)

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy