Author Topic: Depths 2  (Read 5697 times)

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
Depths 2
« on: November 12, 2012, 04:51:36 AM »

Stunters:

BG Hitman
BloodyHook
Danger
Dev
Jubito
Rainbow
RedX
Sheikah
Skuller
Sorcery
ZeRo

Stream:

Depths 2

Dl Links:

XQ (1080p .mkv): https://rapidshare.com/files/1313651899/Depths%202.mkv
MQ (720p .mp4): https://rapidshare.com/files/2874574683/Depths2.mp4
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 12:00:33 PM by Determined »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Depths 2
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 04:58:53 AM »
Horrible song, waaaay too dark CC and my stunt got cut a lot. A few more stunts got cut or shown in a weird way aswell. Stunting was good but the editing let this down so much imo. Sorry Determined but I'd rather see a re-edit of this.  :cheersad:

EDIT:// And I send a bike skin in. Damnit  :(
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:00:40 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 05:01:12 AM »
I really liked Jubito, Bloodyhook and ZeRo's stunts. :a-cheer:

my stunts sucked.

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 05:03:10 AM »
Agree with Rainbow in some aspects.  :|
The stunts were cool.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 05:03:26 AM »
Cool editing
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:24:02 AM by Basium »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 05:12:35 AM »
Horrible song, waaaay too dark CC and my stunt got cut a lot. A few more stunts got cut or shown in a weird way aswell. Stunting was good but the editing let this down so much imo. Sorry Determined but I'd rather see a re-edit of this.  :cheersad:

EDIT:// And I send a bike skin in. Damnit  :(

Songs limit you to a certain time that you have to squeeze all the stuff in, alas some weird cuts were implied because of that. I didn't pick the song & I don't know if it's your monitor or w/e, but the CC is quite bright actually, as far as grim ccs go, I would never call this a very dark one. Sad to hear that, I'm personally quite pleased with what I've done with this & I thought that others would enjoy it as well.
And I don't know why I forgot to put your skin on, I checked the folder & yeah, it's there, sorry man.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 05:26:46 AM »
I doubt i would be in :D but good that i am cuz i waited a lot. Thanks for the invitation Sheikah, keep the good collabs coming. :)

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 05:44:03 AM »
Damn that was to my taste, had a real good laid back feeling to it, I'll do a sort of 'mini review' below on both stunting and editing, because I'm in the mood  :euro:.

Editing - For me personally, the CC was great, yes it was sort of dark, but you could see every stunt, you could see the surroundings, and the song itself almost suggested this style of CC, so there's definitely no complaints there. It's not as if it's a song about the birds tweeting in the sky over a perfectly formed rainbow  :lol:. The little glitchy twitchy effects you placed in at the beginning, and during the middle were really good, must have taken a lot of time to sync those up, so great job there. Only complaint really is some of the camera angles, it's not that the camera angles themself were bad, there was a couple that just felt misplaced. I'll give an example so it seems clearer, at 3:50, you put two backwards facing angles one after the other, just felt a little strange IMO, however you did show a second angle on the finisher which sort of made up for it  :cc_detective:. Overall great job, wouldn't have chosen the song myself, but that wasn't up to you, and you still managed to bring out the best in the song :).

Stunting - Overall, pretty solid job, didn't lose any spots or stunts (thank god) and none of them were really fillers. Stand outs were probably zero's zebra boost, very stylish and a nice way to boost up to that building (would have been better if you stuck the landing on the helipad  :cc_detective:) and bloodyhook also impressed with a couple of grinds. Great job from everyone though :).

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 06:02:04 AM »
Pretty not bad to be honest despite the bad soundtrack. Zero's boost was great. And BH's stuff too.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 06:15:26 AM »
Pretty not bad to be honest despite the bad soundtrack. Zero's boost was great. And BH's stuff too.
Basically my thoughts too.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 06:16:46 AM »
I enjoyed this a lot, good job everyone involved. :) Standouts for me were BloodyHook and BGH but as I mentioned everybody had some solid stuff. Cool video. :happy:

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 06:31:00 AM »
I didn't dig the song nor the editing too much, I was hoping for something more like Depths I. Stunts were pretty cool, gotta outline ZeRo and BloodyHook, good thinking there guys!

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 06:39:00 AM »
I couldn't find a song that had the same feel and pace as Depths 1, so that's why it's different. Thanks to all the guys who sent stuff and to Determined for editing this for me  :happy:

Edit: I need a download link ASAP.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:52:50 AM by Herb »

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 07:01:02 AM »
stunts were ok ,enjoyed BGH's Zero's Jubito's and BloodyHook's stunts,anyway it was a nice video , good job guys :a-cheer:

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 07:11:35 AM »
you all have some problems ... the song was amazing :sleep: cool edit, and stunts were good but not good as the previous part

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal